Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transform in Premiere is utterly glitched.

Transform Effect on Premiere is utterly broken. Frames don't display accurately until they're rendered out, and at which point it's anyone's guess if it can be corrected from there -- sometimes adjusting keyframes in Transform responds the way they should, other times the effect simply DOES NOT respond to keyframes. Since this is by far the easiest way to add motion blurred movement this really needs to be corrected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the Program monitor "active" for motion effects by default when a clip is selected in the timeline

When a clip is selected in the timeline, make the Program monitor active to adjust the motion parameters of that clip. As it is now, a user has to select the clip in the timeline, then click on the Motion effects in the Effects Control window to make the Program monitor active.

It's just inefficient. The Program monitor isn't "active" for any other use when a clip is selected in the timeline, why not make it active for the most likely parameter a user might want to control?
    Thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I don't see this effect in the preview window.

When I scale an image, I don't see this effect in the preview window.
    In the finished video, the effect works without any problems.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rounded corners in video for Picture in Picture tutorials.

Please add radius control for corners of a video. Using it for Picture in Picture. Currently possible with a few steps but corner radius control would help speed up workflow. See attached file for example.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Morph Cut analyzing problems

Morph cut regularly gets stuck on analyzing. Worse, it sometimes successfully analyzes once and then later forgets. When that happens I have to change the transition position/duration or remove it and add it back to try and force it to reanalyze.

The problem with forgetting analysis is so common that I have to step through my cut one edit at a time before outputting each time because there's no warning that something is still analyzing. An export with an analyzing watermark is useless.

Clicking the "analyze" button on a stuck clip also doesn't work. That makes the watermark spaz between…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Request to add the option to Matte specific color channel to Track Matte Effect

Now that the "Set Matte" is obsolete, I would like to see the option added that specific color channels can be used to matte out footage.

Because why use 3 color channels to matte one video. When you can use R, B, G and A as 4 seperate mattes.
    This keeps your edit way more clean as well since you only need to use one layer for 4 different mattes.

My work around would be using the channel mixer, but that effect is now also obsolete.

Please fix this, so simple compositing can be done in Premiere, instead of having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Transitions easy ease controls and custom curves

All transitions lack the ability to customize therefore kill their usability to a custom preset for ex to make the simple fade you have to apply twice th effect with the keyframed opacity control - on both the previous and the following clips in order to have that custom look. but it is better to be able to sutomize the transition effect with cross dissolve so you could roll trim without having all keyframes to be offsetted.
    effects that are so common that lack of customizable easing are:
    Cross dissolve
    Dip To Black
    push - also there is no option…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mask nudge with arrow keys no longer working

Not sure if bug or feature has been discontinued.
    Is it possible to bring the ability to nudge the mask points with arrow keys? Worked up to ver 14.6. It's very inconvenient in a current workflow b/c using mouse+holding shift is far less precise, especially when it comes to rectangular masks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG: Scaling + Positioning

We work on videos which require a lot of scaling and reframing and sometimes it's tough to tell when we reframe too high or too low, so we use a green matte underneath. However, when we scale the image and try to reposition, the green matte doesn't show until a certain point. See attached video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Request for a simple 'DVE'

We're editing a comedy series on Premiere Pro at the moment, and it's great. The one feature I am constantly missing, and surprised it's not there is what I would call a 'DVE'. This is the ability to move images in 3D space, rotating in X, Y and Z axes. I come from an online video editing background and we were using DVEs back in the 80s and 90s. They are still of course used today in live studio situations. You could resize, crop, put borders on, colour the borders, soften the borders and crops, rotate, distort, skew, corner pin…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Glitchy copy/paste attributes function

The copy/paste attributes function has bugged out numerously for me. For example I'm copying the Opacity effect from one layer to another, and the mask transfers over but the keyframes don't. Very frustrating since it works perfectly fine on other clips but not others very randomly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow multiple keyboard shortcuts to different audio transitions

Sometimes I use constant audio transitions and sometime exponential audio transitions - there should be a way to add multiple keyboard shortcuts to different transitions; only having one "default transition" is a real productivity suck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 楕円形マスクの方向キーによる動きがおかしい The movement of the arrow keys on the elliptical mask is strange.

Windows 10 v2004+Premiere Pro v15.2.0

「エフェクトコントロール」パネルから「楕円形マスク」をかけ、「プログラムモニター」を選択した状態で、楕円形マスクの頂点を選択して方向キーで移動させようとした場合、選択した頂点ではなくマスク全体が移動します。

4点の長方形マスクとベジェのペンマスクは選択した頂点が移動しますので正常です。
    また、各マスクとも頂点を選択しない場合はマスク全体が移動しますので正常です。

本件、不透明度エフェクトとモザイクエフェクトで確認しました。

Google Translate

Windows 10 v2004 + Premiere Pro v15.2.0

If you apply "Ellipse Mask" from the "Effect Control" panel, select "Program Monitor", select the vertices of the ellipse mask and use the arrow keys to move them, the entire mask is used instead of the selected vertices. Will move.

The 4-point rectangular mask and Bezier pen mask are normal because the selected vertices move.
    Also, if you do not select vertices for each mask, the entire mask will move, which is normal.

This case was confirmed with the opacity effect and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Warp Stabilizer Bug 2020

I applied the Warp Stabilizer effect to 4k footage that has been resized to fit a 1080p timeline. When I go to scrub back or play through the footage, the frame is pushed down to the bottom right corner of the preview window. It isn't just the one clip I've shown either. Ive had this issue with multiple different clips in the same timeline.

(See Pic 1 [No Warp Stabilizer] vs Pic 2 [Warp Stabilizer Applied]).

Why is this issue happening? Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm working with XAVS 4K Sony a7iii footage. 24p 100 MBPS.

Computer:

Macbook Pro 2019 …

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Smart Blur That Detects Words

We do a ton of screen recording for our software company's training catalog. Because we're recording in live software, there's often times where we need to blur out names, email addresses, serial numbers and other private information. This is a very tedious process right now, especially if the screen moves because the auto tracking doesn't work well.

Would be awesome is some sort of screen reading capability where you could put in a list of words and other text and it will scan through the video layers and if it finds those words it will automatically apply a gaussian blur…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Warp stabilizer crashes in latest version

Warp stabilizer constantly crashes and makes Premiere exit unexpectedly after updating to the latest 2021 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Metadata Burn-In

PPCC Beta: Metadata BurnIN: Would be really helpful to have a text field before each bite option to name/explain the timecode/data

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG TRACK MATTE KEY

The elements, both existing text (used in the video) and images are not respecting the mask of the upper band rectangle with the TRACK MATTE KEY effect. In addition, when trying to use the effect on images, it cuts the scale of the rectangle (which will be used as a mask) ​covering 80% of the image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow changing Effect control on multiple clip at the same time ! Come on guys, I d'ont want to do this manually or nest everytime !

1- Select multiple clip in the timeline
    2- Change position/scale/ others for every selected clip

No need to NEST before PLZ !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base