Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The mask in the effects control panel should allow you to create a perfect square mask.

The mask in the effects control panel should allow you to create a perfect square mask.

Dragging a shape using the Shift key will create a perfect circle in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Premiere Pro users are frustrated because they can't do this when creating masks with effects or opacity.

エフェクトコントロールパネルのマスクで完全な正方形のマスクを作成できるようにすべきだ!

Shiftキーを使用して図形をドラッグすると、PhotoshopとIllustratorで完全な円を作成できます。

Premiere Proユーザーは、エフェクトや不透明度でマスクを作成する時、これを行うことができないため、不満を感じています。

297 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please make it possible to register effects as "favorites" by default in the effects control panel

Please make it possible to register effects as "favorites" by default in the effects control panel

Effects Control Panel is where you want to register things you use frequently, like "crop".

エフェクトコントロールパネルに、エフェクトを「お気に入り」としてデフォルト登録できるようにしてほしい。

エフェクトの「クロップ」のように、頻繁に使うものを登録しておきたい!

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding effects directly to video layers (Audio Track Mixer for Video layers)

Being able to add effects directly to a layer which makes all clips on that layer affected would be a huge time saver.
    If you have a multicamera sequence with 3 different cameras where you want to add same grade to all clips on track 1, track 2 and track 3 seperately.

Or even being able to make adjustment layers only affect the clips on the layer directly beneath would also be amazing... (like in photoshop)

267 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable storing effect Presets in cc libraries

Please make it possible to store Premiere Pro effect presets in CC libraries. It already works incredibly well with LUTs/Looks. Please extend this option for effect presets.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Warp stabilizer ease on and off

Often stabilisation is only needed for part of the footage duration to stabilise the camera. When the subject makes a move the whole shot wobbles. If the 'smooth motion' were animatable you could ease it off to zero when the camera person gets his/her/its sht together, lol. This would be far easier than masking the subject.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 'Noise' effect is no longer GPU accelerated in CC2022 22.5, but is listed as accelerated in Premiere documentation

'Noise' effect is no longer GPU accelerated in CC2022 22.5, but is listed as accelerated in Premiere documentation

The Adobe website lists 'Noise' as being an accelerated effect:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-pro/using/effects.html#gpu_accelerated_effects

However this is not the case in CC 2022 22.5, and instead is a non-accelerated effect.

In CC2021 15.4.1, the effect is listed as GPU accelerated as expected.

This can cause unexpected performance issues if 'Noise' is applied late in the effects order after other accelerated effects.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Masks in Effect Control

I want to be able (as in AE) to combine several Masks with at least Add and subtract functionality.
    I also would like the possibility to either make one mask's tracking data to control another layer - OR at least - Be able to copy/paste tracking data to another effect or layer.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keyframing in Effect Control

Lets say I want to put a keyframe in the head of the clip. No problem. I move my cursor to the very start of the clip and enter a keyframe. I want to do the same at the tail. Now - if i am not VERY careful - the panel jumps to the next clip or beyond. The only option - say, if I want to do a Ken Burns-effect - is to click anywhere in the middle of the clip, make a keyframe and DRAG that keyframe which will stop at the tail. DESIRED function: Page up to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need the option to customize our own hot keys for effects, like warp stabilizer

We need the option to customize our own hot keys for effects, like warp stabilizer so editing can be fast and user friendly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe must integrate SnapCamera to improve Effects for the new generation of creators!

Since there are a lot of Youtubers Instagrammers and Tiktokers that rely on Adobe Premiere Pro for their projects (me included i'm a youtuber with 3 milion subscribers doing this job since 10 years that use PP all the time) It would be cool to have more simple quick and drag effects that do a lot more.

Now you need to use 4 to 5 effects together or switch to After Effects to do some simple camera shakes effects or CC.

It is much time consuming for a creator that is "One Man Army". I need speed. And my idea…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I Can't find deinterlace effect

I Can't find deinterlace effect

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back Set Matte

Set Matte was removed from the latest version of Premiere 22.5.0 Build (62). I used it for a very specific task, correcting incorrectly interlaced video. Track Matte Key should work in the same way but has never worked correctly for me (It looks right in preview, but not on export). Can't find any other way to do this in Premiere. Is there any way of using another track's alpha channel to remove only those parts of a video that actually works in Premiere? I'm now having to use an old computer with Final Cut 7 to do this, in 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New "Paste & Replace" shortcut to replace effects in Effect Controls window

When copy/pasting a Lumetri effect (or crop effect, etc) to one or more clips that already have that same effect applied, I often want to replace the existing effect in the clip(s) rather than add a second copy of it. Giving users a new "Paste & Replace" shortcut such as Ctrl+Shift+V so that they can decide on-the-fly if they want to add an effect or replace any existing copies of that same effect would be extremely handy!

If the "Paste & Replace" shortcut is used on a clip that doesn't already have a copy of the effect being pasted, it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Timecode Effect Needs to be Upgraded

When using an adjustment layer with clip name and timecode, the timecode effect should be able to recognize what framerate the source clip below it is and register that timecode, without having to manually change the framerate for every clip. It should also go up to 120 fps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Restore the old-style wipe transitions (clock wipe, etc.) on Mac.

I know they're not ****, but they are often VERY useful when one has to "doctor" previously edited footage. Yes, you can draw and animate mattes, etc., but this is slower and, frankly, annoying when a simple transition effect could have done the job.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add metadata stabilization for footage from recent sony cameras

Sony started to add post-recording stabilization using gyroscopic data to their line up which started with cameras like the Sony FX9 and later became available in the RX0, ZV-1, a7c, a7SIII, FX3 and FX6. Some of these cameras don't have IBIS. The only software so far that uses the gyro data is Sony's own Catalyst Browse which is free. It's awkward to do a round-trip to stabilize footage. Sony once announced they wanted to make the metadata available to other software companies.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Transform Effect Bug

when i put the effect "Transform" on my clip and make an animation it automaticly goes to the right corner. bud when i go true the clip frame by frame it goes perfectly in the middel how to fix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Warp Stabilizer

WS in PP has always worked great for me with a little tweaking. However, recently it has become useless. It's as if it has suddenly started analyzing (or locking on to) foreground instead of the background. Were changes made in an update or something? Can this be fixed without having to bounce back and forth from PP to AE and back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring "Change To Color" Effect Back

Please bring back the Change To Color effect. I know it caused some projects to run slow, but there is NO suitable alternative available, and it was absolutely necessary. Please return this effect to availability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Warp Stabilizer Bug

In this version of Premiere (2022), I have noticed both on my Mac & PC that if you apply Warp Stabilzer after Lumetri is already on a clip it will analyze very slow. If you disable Lumetri on that clip it will then analyze at regular speed. The time to do that adds up a lot over the course of a project, especially if you have a lot of nested sequences or multicams. 2021 did not have this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base