Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fixing the problem

The options for changing back to original

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tons of bugs in 2020 - There's no stability at all.

I find it really hard to still work on your software lately. I have a feeling that you don't test your updates before release. Mark my words, if you won't work on your stability, you will lose a lot of clients, especially now, during the pandemic, where people really work mostly at edits. I'm strongly considering going back to AVID right now.

In early 2020 you released some updates, that seriously broke my workflow. Especially with playback, that started laggin', and crushing, and doing really crazy stuff. It was somehow still possible to work, so I just tolerated it for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’d like to help, buttThere’s nothing actionable in your post.

If you can reliably reproduce a specific issue (like the ‘media pending’ you mentioned), please contact Support and provide and necessary files, and step-by-step instructions for how to reproduce it, and we’d be happy to pursue it further.

3. NOT HAVE FILES BECOME AUDIO ONLY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely sick and tired of losing work because the video files become audio only and lose all work.
    This is insanity and enraging and lose weeks of work due to your ridiculous incompetent program.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. just make it work

Everything in PP 2019 just works. Almost nothing works correctly in 2020.
    For example the "write on" plug in in 2019 is fine. I'm on a 10 core iMac Pro. The exact same "write on" tool in 2020 brings my computer to its knees! Give me a break! What is going on?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When will you finally fix the "A low-level exception occured"-problem ???

When will you finally fix the "A low-level exception occured"-problem ???

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s an error coming to PPro from the OS. We’ve fixed many occurrences of that exception, but some remain.

If you can reliably reproduce the exception in current versions of PPro, please contact support with the project, source media, and steps to reproduce.

6. Please please please fix lagging issue

This lag issue is really bad. It makes this great program almost unusable. People are paying a lot of money to use these programs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Continously crashing on brand new Imac 2019

Maxed out regular Imac 2019 on Mojave. PPro will crash in any number of situations:

1. scrolling fast through timeline

2. clicking and dragging

3. while Media Encoder is running.

4. and just today: simply watching my show!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere Pro on iMac Pro continuously CRASHES

I have an I Mac Pro, that I bought 1 year ago, but since I uploaded Mojave that the computer is always restarting when I'n editing in Premier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Copy and paste in v 12.1.2 doesn't paste correctly if the footage is larger than 1920x1080

When I copy footage that is 2k, 4k etc and then paste it, the footage looses the motion attributes. I then have to past attributes to the clip that was just pasted on the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. colour labels missing

hi there... my sessions keep loosing the colour labels to edit pieces which is super annoying ...any suggestions thanks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multi-camera crashes

When creating a multi-camera sequence and selecting the output as "Multi-Camera", Premiere instantly crashes. I am using version 12.1.0 on macOS 10.12.6.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FR: Please fix the hull's leaks before redecorating the ship! (October 2018 v13.0)

Dear Adobe,

The new October 2018 (version 13.0) release of Premiere Pro contains some very welcome new additions. Thank you for those!

However, I have to ask: did anyone, even a single PP user on this planet, ever request that a new home screen be added to Premiere?

While the new home screen might be an improvement over the old one, and some users will appreciate the new design, I doubt any serious editors would ever choose this 'fix' over the hundreds of real issues that need fixing.

The time and resources of your programming team are finite. That's why…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Your message has been received and heard. :)

We’ve addressed at least some of the issues you’ve mentioned, and have been prioritizing stability and performance over new features for some time, with tangible benefits.

Please continue to report specific, persistent issues, and we’ll respond.

13. Jean Pierre

Hi I have a problem with my Adobe premiere CC all new and old project is have the color blue I dont know please I need help how to fixe it

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. hello im ranan from israel

hello my name is ranan from iwant to ask if isoud try to use premierpro wihoot code sirieli free downloads

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lots of bugs in the new April update

I work at a television station so we have 4 iMacs and 1 brand new MacBook Pro. Updated them all, most of them all updated fine except for one won't open Premiere or Encoder but will open the other apps. Had an engineer look into it to delete user preferences and everything, spent a couple of days. The only way at this moment that we can get it to work on that computer, is we had to create a separate user login on the computer itself, and it works fine in there. We also deleted everything and did a clean…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. undo requires extra step

bug report: (since the bug report page took me here) I guess a bug report belongs in the editing section of the premiere pro "ideas" section. I am having to press undo twice to undo a single step. Working on windows 10, latest premiere pro version at this time (1210186)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The cc 2019 texte tools is so janky

All the cc 2019 texte tools is so janky, nothing work very well and nether smooth, selection and navigate in the texte is a pain **********. Just take a few moment to work with it and youll see

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base