Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upgrade to Premiere Pro CC 2019 no longer supports HEVC h265

All my previous content shot in HEVC or created in AE come up as audio only. This worked in 2018. I can still save the files but Premiere Pro can no longer load or display them.

31 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Present a more professional image

Hello. I'm a Video Producer at a software company. The problem I'd like to address is that I struggle to get leaders to take my role seriously. Putting Jason-the-Clown front and center makes my job more difficult. I humbly ask that you restrict his visibility entirely. He is hurting the professionals of this industry.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 videos have same name

Bug every time when we import 2 folders of videos for multicamera have same videos name
    for exemple
    folder 1 : have video name 00001.mts
    folder 2 : have video name 00001.mts captured in auther place

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Target bin for merge media

Editors love an organized project file. When needing to sync multiple clips and audio together there should be an option to choose which bin it will end up in after merging them. Right now it defaults to the same bin where all the unsunc files are in and I would have to manually drag and drop the merged files into the right bin I want it to be in.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

That’s a sensible request.
    Since the relative messiness of the project is decreased through the merge, and since confusion could arise if all merged clips were to ‘disappear’ into the new folder, Premiere Pro is unlikely to implement this request.

5. Make the adjusment layer affect only one or some track(s).

Please add an ability to make the adjusment layer affect for only one or some track(s).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Single Application

Bring all into one place as single application, so this will much help to use and make life easier for every video editors to use.

Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. make it work... plz

make your program work...

plz thx

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base