Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Slip Clips without adjusting Keyframes. (Like in After Effects)

Slip Clips without adjusting Keyframes. (Like in After Effects)

This is becoming more and more of a time waster as every project tends to be delivered in a bunch of resized aspect ratios and required a few frame adjustments here and there. It would be great to slip the content of clips without adjusting the keyframes. (Just like you can in after effects).

For example, I'd like to keep my digital zoom/dolly in place but slip the start and end points of said zoom/dolly - by not moving the keyframes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The outpoints are not on frame since the lates update. So every Outpoint needs manual adjustment. Why?

My Idea is that you please change it to the proper settings. It kills my workflow, having to reset the outpoints after Hotkey-Input manually. It's always 1 frame off..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If proxies do not work and you don’t have a solution how about discounting the subscription price ?

So lots of us use the correct process and still cannot use proxies. I don’t see any real answers from Adobe just more amazing improvements on lots of other things but without this very basic fix

What are we doing here if proxies don’t work ?

How bout charging us $25 a month until they work for us like everyone else ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Export Frame is a different brightness in Premiere 2020

In Premiere 2020, when you export a frame from the timeline it is a different brightness/grade to the original (lighter). You see the jump when you put it back into the timeline.
    I use this feature all the time and it has never been a problem in any of the previous versions.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Run Script Error "undefined is not an object" in 14.1

We are a shop with 7 seats of Premiere running off of a server. Since upgrading to 2020, every time I add a dissolve and try to change its duration I get an error pop up that says Run Script Error "undefined is not an object". After a very long online chat with Adobe support, their solution was to work from local drives. This is NOT a solution as we are a big shop that cuts thousands of commercials and videos a year with multiple editors working from the same media at the same time, necessitating working off a server.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What third party panels or scripts are you using? 

‘undefined is not an object’ is an ExtendScript error. From the video, it seems like some panel is parsing the project after you apply the transition…and failing.

7. Text Sequence Editor

Text that pops up at every marker similar to the sequence editor , but the text is coming from a pre written script and the way it pops up can be customised. Kind of like a glorified subtitle machine with more features - maybe even with audio to text support?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. View Source In Timeline

I would love the ability to open a source clip in the timeline to easily configure audio tracks, scrub the clip, and create markers and in/out points. Much the same way you can open a source sequence in the timeline panel.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base