Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tetrahedral LUT Interpolation

As per Phil Holland's public plea:
    http://www.phfx.com/temp/phfx_dearAdobeAddTetrahedral.jpg

Please add Tetrahdedral LUT interpolation!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lumetri color wheels/curves glitches

whenever i try to use lumetri color wheels/curves/hls secondary, glitches and artifacts occurs.

I'm running on windows 10 pro build 18362
    Ryzen 7 1800x
    ram 32 gb
    Nvidia gtx 1070

all are up to date

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Lumetri color wheels/curves glitches

whenever i try to use lumetri color wheels/curves/hls secondary, glitches and artifacts occurs.

Ryzen 7 1800x
    ram 32 gb
    Nvidia gtx 1070

all are up to date

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Lumetri color wheels/curves glitches

Ryzen 7 1800x
    ram 32 gb
    Nvidia gtx 1070

all are up to date

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lumetri crashes on opening a project

My Premiere has been crashing on startup for a while, since some of the latest Premiere 2019 versions (not sure when it started). I was hoping it would be solved in v14, but nothing changed.

My Premiere crashes right before the timeline preview shows up, when I open a project with sequences and some footage already imported.

I noticed that it only crashes if the playback needle is on a footage with Lumetri applied, so I've done a few tests.

I've "solved" the issue by creating a dummy project, with a single sequence and an adjustment layer with Lumetri applied…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. LUT paths

Please add back the feature that LUTs can be found with a relative path. I got in big trouble since the newest version of premiere (win10) does not load the LUTs in Lumetri, but still shows their name. Normally I store my LUTs outside of premiere e.g. in the project folder. These are not beeing found anymore, but the names are still displayed. That makes it more than tough working with my current or older projects.

Thanks a lot
    Wolfgang

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug report

Bug report: In most recent version, applying LUT messes up whole sequence. Same happens with color wheels. Exported file shows the same distortion also. PC, i7 8700k, GeForce 1080.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: Lumetri in Premiere 14.3 with CUDA enabled

I've updated to 14.3 mid-project and a new error has appeared. Any clips with Lumetri applied whilst using CUDA rendering are causing a white static over the footage (see image). I've managed to export my project if turning the renderer to Software Only but this is obviously not ideal.

Dell XPS 15 9570
    Windows 10
    Intel Core i7-8750H
    16GB RAM
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HSL Secondary Artifact Glitches (AGAIN) 2020

Every time I use HSL Secondary on Lumetri, white and black artifacts appear on my monitor. The same effect when vignette in lumetri was used. It only appears on Mercury Cuda, and works fine on Mercury software only.

If you render it on Cuda, white and black artifacts will also exist on the rendered footage.

Tried reinstalling graphic drivers, premiere pro and windows os, didn't solve it.

Tried using another computer and logging in with my account, didn't solved it.

It's such a hassle to encounter especially if you've already tried everything you can to fix it. IT STILL EXISTS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Creative Lumetri

Premiere Pro always crashes when adding a Lut into the Creative panel. When I switch between the LUTs and click the preview pic, it freezes.
    I don’t know what to do!!
    The message:
    low-level exeption occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:14) Is poped and everything crashes and stucks...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere pro crashed when loading LUTs in creative. I'm having this issue since 2018 please resolve this issue.

Premiere pro crashed when loading LUTs in creative. I'm having this issue since 2018 please resolve this issue.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keyboard shortcut for WB Selector pipet.

It would be great to be able to set a KEYBOARD SHORTCUT for the White Balance WB Selector Pipet.
    Now I have to go to the button and click to get the pipet. I would like to be able to do it with a keyboard shortcut.

And preferably something in the software also so that programmers like Peltmade and Loupedeck use it in their software for hardware encoders.

Being able to use keyboard shortcuts for different transitions and effetcs would also be nice and handy!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. プレビュー画面での拡大、縮小の動作

プレビュー画面を見ながら顔色などのマスク修正する時に
    拡大、縮小したりしてマスクを書いて行きますがその時に、
    例えばスペースキーを押しながら、マウスのホイールを回すと拡大、縮少出来てなおかつ、任意の場所にも移動して適切なマスクポイントに書く事が出来ましたら、格段に時間節約になります。

もしくはショートカットキーにプレビュー画面の拡大、縮少の動作が出来れば良いいです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Lumetri Vignette Bug

In all of the 2020 Premiere Pro/Media Encoder, there is a bug with the Lumetri Color Lumetri Vignette (screenshot attached). PrPro/ME are unreliable in exporting a smooth vignette. I've tested this on various 2020 versions, and get unpredictable results. 2019 works fine, but I've done so much work in 2020, that I can't redo everything in the 2020 versions. Please fix ASAP.

For what it's worth, I am on macOS Mojave (Version 10.14.4) with an Intel Iris 1536 MB graphics. However, seeing how this used to work, I'm fairly certain this is a bug in the 2020 versions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Lumetri WB Selector Hotkey

Allow a hotkey to be assigned to the Lumetri WB Selector. This would allow substantial increase in efficiency when doing a final color correction pass. Especially when paired with a control surface.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Effect Gain/opacity control for lumetri effect

To fine tune the effects of a single instance of lumetri, an opacity or gain slider (perhaps similar to that found in the creative tab of lumetri) would control the strength of the lumetri on clips

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lumetri Color luts randomly make footage washed out (Non-Log Footage)

This has happened for several releases. When you apply Lumetri Color and add Luts (Even if the lut was created by Premiere Pro), it will sometimes randomly wash the footage out. For example; if you add a vignette using the last option in Lumetri Color, it will wash the footage out so that it looks like it was shot in Log.

The footage also washes out when doing other things like adding an adjustment layer above the footage and applying certain 3rd party plugins like Denoiser. The bottom footage layer will have Lumetri applied, and the above adjustment layer will…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adobe Lumetri CC

A Concept & Prototype for a professional Color Grading Application we wish to be added to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, to complete the Audio & Video Package.
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/67706495/Adobe-Lumetri-CC-Prototype

376 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  72 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Most recent update broke Creative Color Correction. H.265 HLG footage wont take creative color after basic correction to .709

Most recent update broke Creative Color Correction. H.265 HLG footage (200 MB) wont take creative color after basic correction to .709. Basic color corrector used is the Fuji provided X-t3 to .709

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base