Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. premiere pro lumetri bug - color correction wipes itself out

color correction very frequently will reset itself right after spending a bunch of time dialing in settings. ill hit enter and it just completely resets back to before color was applied. oftentimes i can restore my work by hitting undo a bunch of times and then redo until my work is restored but lately that is less successful. this has been happening for a few years ive noticed. super frustrating. kind of unbelievable the issue has persisted over countless software updates. im going to die (or stop using premiere altogether because the bugs are unjustifiable at this point)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Midtone Detail/Clarity Slider - Lumetri

I would love to see the implementation of a "Midtone Detail" slider like in DaVinci Resolve. This is a super handy parameter for realistically softening skin appearance while maintaining sharpness, or vice versa bringing out detail in outdoor/scenery shots. This effect is similar to the clarity slider in Adobe Camera Raw.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. LUT file (HLG->709 conversion) causes awful playback lag in 14.5

I use a simple LUT to convert HLG-shot footage to 709, and it works perfectly in CC2019 versions of Premiere. In 14.5, playback is awful when the LUT is enabled in Lumetri, whereas the LUTs that ship with Premiere play back fine (and since there's only a handful, they're all useless to me).

Some basic research online suggests that this is now an issue with any LUT file larger than 1MB. How and why is this an issue, when prior versions of Premiere work absolutely fine?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: Lumetri Color auto de-selects itself everytime I make a change

When I'm using Lumetri Color - every time I select the effect in the effect's control panel window, and make a change to a setting inside the lumetri color effect - the effect is deselected automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug: Multicamera Sequences cause a crashes when making changes to color correction effect inside the sequence

My workflow is I create a mulitcamera sequence for an interview - and I put a color correction effect on the clips inside of the sequence - Almost every time I make a color change inside of the sequence using either Lumetri Color or Colorista IV effects premiere crashes. It doesn't crash if I copy the footage out of the multicamera sequence into a normal sequence and change the effect preset there, and then copy the footage back in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lumetri / Comparison view / Show next/previous uncorrected

Comparison view and Lumetri and copy/paste go hand in hand. Improvements that would be good to have:

1. Comparison toggle shortcut should be universal (i.e. not require program pane to have focus) - I want to toggle it when lumetri pane has focus and when timeline pane has focus

2. Comparison view should have an option that is 'full screen' (to complement side by side, horiz & vert wipes) - I can make the wipe full screen but ideally I'd like to be able to shortcut directly to at least 4 different comparison views.

3. Comparison view should default to showing current clip,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Shift-click with color picker to add keyframes to all Lumetri curves at once

When using Lumetri's Hue Saturation Curves to edit a specific color, it's common for users to want to adjust two or more of that color's properties: hue, saturation, luma, etc. For this reason, it would be extremely handy to be able to Shift-click on a color with any curve's color picker to simultaneously set the same keyframes on the other curves!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be able to apply a LUT to all clips in Avid while they're still in the project window

You can do this is Avid where they want to apply a certain LUT to all of the clips so that when the editor pulls selects and put the edit together they don't have to worry about adding the LUT to every individual clip or adding it to an adjustment layer. quick and easy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Viewing Setting So Color Matches Output in Quicktime Player

When working in Premier Pro color doesn't match the color of the same file in Quicktime Player. It seems that Premier is displaying rec709 color with 64 Black. With so many people now working at home without dedicated rec709 calibrated viewing monitors, and with so many people working on content that is not destined for rec709 broadcast, but will only play on the web, could we get an option for display on a computer monitor so color in Premier and Quicktime Player will match? Final Cut seems to allow this through Apple's ColorSync and Resolve has a rec709-A option that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Curves is broken in latest update 14.3 Build 38

Here's what I get whenever I adjust the Curves in Lumetri Color. See attached screenshot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Color management - Gamma - Adjustment Gamma Lut TUTORIAL

Thanks in advance.
    I've watching so many videos and some many articles and questions in the forums about proper color management. But all the info is very confused or focus to people who really know abou color spaces in depth.
    Having some video tutorials to really explain who is the best way to set up a mac (different models) or PC would save so much time to many people.
    How to properly work with color management, when to apply the gamma adjustment lut, etc.. so that the exports match what we see in premiere.
    Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lumetri Buckets

Can we have buckets in the lumetri tab to save and apply a grade.
    That way when grading a segment we could have up to 10 saved buckets, each with variations of a grade, for different angles. These could then be applied quickly without copy/paste attributes or saving as preset in lumetri and applying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: Premiere Pro 2020 June Release - Lumetri

When adding Lumentri to a video clip and changing any setting in these tabs: Curve, Color Wheel & Match, HSL Secondary or Vignette there is a bad black and white noise band that is added. This happens on old and new projects. On old projects, if one of these tab settings is already changed, the bad is already on the footage. All renders have it on the video when exporting from both Premiere or Encoder.

Happens of both of my systems:

i7 5960x // Geforce GTX 1070 // 64gb Ram // Windows 10 Version 1909

and, HP Zbook, Xeon E3-1505M…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lumetri Scopes NOT WORKING, not showing up even if you go to Window and check the lumetri scopes option. Please fix!

There seems to be a bug or something where the scopes do not show up when checked/opened via window lumetri scopes. Looked in every window for where they might be, they are no where to be found.
    Where did they go?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. escopo do lumetri

No Espaco de cor , a aba escopo do lumetri fica vazia, não encontro vectrscope , waveform e tantos os outros, abilito e desabilito e nada aparece, como posso resolver?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Lumetri Color: allowing an output LUT to be applied in addition to the input LUT

Dear Adobe,

As of right now in the Lumetri panel we are able to apply two types of LUTS: a technical 'input LUT' and a creative 'Look' LUT. I believe the 'input LUT' is most often used to do a basic transformation of a log-like clip to a more suitable starting point for color (Rec. 709). The creative is used more often as a way to stylize for a look.

The main issue I come across is that both LUTs are applied at the start of the color processing chain. As LUTs are destructive this may already in some cases…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lumetri Color: Add more default Technical LUTs to Premiere Pro

Dear Adobe,

Currently the amount of 'input LUTs' that come by default on a fresh Premiere Pro install is of a fairly modest amount. There is primarily access to LUTs for various ARRI cameras (LogC) and the Phantom camera. However many more cameras or log formats are now fairly common place and adding more choices for doing a color transformation to Rec.709 space would be very helpful for a large number of users. I am definitely thinking of a Rec.709 LUT for Sony Slog formats, GoPro Protune or DJI D-Log.

While you can download these kind of LUTs from third…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. reporting a problem

I use
    premiere pro V14.0 magician
    when I change the colour of a colour matt to mango it displays yellow, the problem is just with colour matt not other elements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display Color Management not Working Premiere Pro 2020

I feel like Display Color Management has gotten worse recently. It never did work perfectly, but it was close enough. Now, it is nowhere close to how it actually renders the final video and this really needs to be addressed. I am using an iMac Pro (iMacPro1,1) and using the standard iMac display profile.

I have attached a screenshot showing how different this looks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When exporting a video, the final output colour grade looks more muted than what is graded in Premiere

I've tried adding the lumetri to the clips, putting it on a new sequence, turning it off and on again, but the colour always becomes less saturated when it comes to exporting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base