Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring compatibility for Avid Artist Color control surface vía Eucon

Please let us use the Avid Artist Color with Lumetri

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add color charts PLEASE!!

The last post regarding this has over 600 upvotes!!! When are we going to see this in Premiere? Resolve and FCP X have both had this for years.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Masterclip LUTs intermittently stop displaying

We use a lot of Amira footage and normally the LogC-to-Rec709 camera LUT is automatically applied by Premiere Pro as a masterclip effect by default. Problem is when I reopen the project the LUTs do not show up - I can see them in the masterclip lumetri effect has the embeded Amira LUT in the creative tab , but the effect doesn't do anything if i turn it on or off - and there isnt a way to get access to that embeded LUT any other way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug in 15.0

I am getting a glitch with Lumertri color when applied to source clips and then using a cross dissolve on that clip.
    I have to remove the Lumetri color on the source clips and just apply it on an individual clips to prevent this from happening.
    This started with PPRo 15.0.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. hlg footage looks darker

HLG Videos: When you play it on windows, it looks over-exposed, and you drop it to the premiere pro timeline, it looks under-exposed. I don't get it. Does anyone know how and why? Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add more LUTS to the Basic Correction Pane, Input LUT drop down

I use several LUTs that don't come supplied with Premiere (from Sony, Alister Chapman, etc.). To use them I have to browse to my LUTS directory every time I go to the Lumetri panel's Input LUT dropdown. It would be nice to be able to add them to the drop down or remove some of the supplied LUTS that I never use.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. RAW to LOG conversions for ProRes RAW

ProRes RAW has been implemented inside of Premiere now but it is cumbersome. My workflow remains the same as before support has been added where I need to conform my footage to LOG inside of FCPX and then import that to Premiere. This makes all the work that went into implementing ProRes RAW into Premiere useless to me because I still have the same workflow as before.

I am suggesting taking an approach like FCPX where in the clip options there be a selector for “RAW to LOG Conversion” that allows you to conform the linear footage that ProRes RAW…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Lumetri effects lose editing scope in multicam sequences on any setting change

This is a bug that has really annoyed me for years and I just got around to writing it up. So I use multicam sequences for all of my interviews (normally two HD or 4K cameras with synced audio, and a separate high quality wav file synced through pluraleyes and imported to premiere via XML). When I take the synced multicam sequence and cut pieces of them into another timeline to create a video with the multicam option enabled on each clip in the sequence - and then hop inside of the main multicam nested sequence to color my footage…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It changes the color of my video when I drag It in Premiere Pro

whenever I drag any video to my timeline, it always changes the color and it makes it a hassle to color correct every time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Paste Red Source Settings for .R3D Raw to multiple clips

Hi, I'm working with .R3D files in Premiere (which is great btw thank you for making it so smooth) but would love to request something. When I go into Master Effects for a .R3D clip, I can copy and paste the Red Source Settings to only one clip at a time. It's a bit tedious to have to click into every Master Effects of every clip and paste the source settings to each clip. Are there plans to be able to paste to multiple selected clips OR is there already a way to do this and I'm just a ********…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lumetri Color white balance eyedropper causes freeze/crash

When I use the lumetri color panel to pick a color from the footage, if I hold down my click and go outside of the footage box, to the bottom, it causes my cursor to freeze and not be able to click on anything, inside or outside of the program. Even after pressing ctrl+alt+delete, my mouse would not click on anything and I had to navigate to the task manager with my keyboard, and only after shutting down Premiere through there did it let me use my mouse again.
    The first time I did this, Premiere itself popped up and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. wrong treatment of 8bit MXF files since version 15.0

Since version 15.0 Premiere does not provide the full level range of 8bit 4:2:0 clips when imported as a MXF file (coming from Canon XF400 or Sony FS5 cameras). It cuts everything over RGB 235 and the highlights til 255 can't be recovered. This was possible in version 14.9 where the full range 0-255 is present. See the shadows on the wall near the window in the JPG attached. The shadows can be recovered by bringing down the level from 255 to 235. Not possible since version 15.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have an alternative option for the effects/LUTs preview image

Have an alternative option for the effects/LTs preview image. Please.
    That kid is tiresome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. LUT playback problem

When i use a 64 grid ponits LUT in versions 14.3.2 and 14.4, the playback is laggy. For a smooth playback in these versions, i must convert all my LUTs from 64 to 32 grid points.

Please fix this bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Color Match not working on Master tracks

When I try to use Color Match on a Lumetri Color under the "Masted" tab, it doesn't work.

The workaround I use is to apply the Color Match on a specific clip and then Copy + Paste it on the Master tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: Lumetri White Balance Picker is broken

The Lumetri white balance picker is fundamentally broken. - it doesn't do what it should be doing as far as I can tell.

When I use it to balance a video to something that should be white in a scene - it completely shifts the color to something that is not white in any way shape or form - it shifts the temperature and tint sliders seemingly at random and makes turns things into colors that clearly aren't white. If I have something that I know is white (like a wall) with a slight tinge of color and I click…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Lumetri White Balance Picker is broken

The Lumetri white balance picker is fundamentally broken. - it doesn't do what it should be doing as far as I can tell.

When I use it to balance a video to something that should be white in a scene - it completely shifts the color to something that is not white in any way shape or form - it shifts the temperature and tint sliders seemingly at random and makes turns things into colors that clearly aren't white. If I have something that I know is white (like a wall) with a slight tinge of color and I click…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It changes the color of my video when I drag It in Premiere Pro

whenever I drag any video to my timeline, it always changes the color and it makes it a hassle to color correct every time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Masks cause playback issues

Adding masks to Lumetri creates playback issues where media will not play back in real time, even if the Global FX Mute button is engaged. The only solution has been to turn off the Lumetri Effect with the mask on it. Makes working with power windows rather difficult.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base