Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Lumetri CC

A Concept & Prototype for a professional Color Grading Application we wish to be added to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, to complete the Audio & Video Package.
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/67706495/Adobe-Lumetri-CC-Prototype

267 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  62 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore Lumetri's LUT selection ease

Until recently (I'm on v13.1 at the moment), a user was able to roll the mouse wheel over the closed LUT drop down menu and cycle through different LUTs. These LUTs would be applied on the Lumetri layer, allowing for adjustment of intensity and interaction with other layers.

This option has recently disappeared. Once a user clicks a LUT in the drop down menu, that selection is moved to the top of the menu, causing "Browse..." to be the next LUT option when mouse scrolling.

Please see an example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6DxcWCu2w

Yes, the preview window in the Lumetri>Creative panel allows…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Real camera raw filter

You have added Lumeri, it looks like ACR, but why does it not work properly?
    Yesterday I made one video after a long time of absence in the premier pro and decided to test how this relatively new tool works.
    well, it works disgustingly.
    I had a video of a landscape which contained shadows and the sky. when I tried to draw out the shadows, it would take the sky mid tones, why? ..
    I threw this video into Photoshop to do the exact same actions, and I got what I wanted from these pens very quickly, because the shadows…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Screen flicker when using Lumetri Scopes in Adobe Premiere.

Screen flicker when using Lumetri in Adobe Premiere.

I noticed it was only happening when I had the Lumetri SCOPES panel open and made adjustments on Lumetri, but goes as away when I close it. Is this common?

My GPU drivers are up to date and games, 3D programs work fine.

I notice the flicker only occurs when I use the Lumetri Scopes on my native display resolution of 3000×2000. If I go down to 1080p display, or even close the Scopes panel, there is no flicker. So I think that may be the issue. Which works as a fine…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lumetri Color should support multiple clip selection!

The Lumetri Color plug-in currently does not support multiple clip selections. This is unfortunate as this forces us to use multiple adjustment layers instead of one.

Imagine we have footage from different cameras. Once all clips are laid out we could add one adjustment layer and cut it on each clip's boundary, then apply per-clip corrections (say, colors-space conversion depending on shooting mode or camera model) using the Basic Correction layer, then use the Creative layer to individually make them look uniform or whatever.

Then we'd multi-select the entire adjustment layer, now made of multiple segments aligned to the video…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lumetri Hanging Premiere

There's something weird going on with colour correction. The Lumetri scopes are proving to be problematic, but I'm also seeing issues with Comparison View. Basically both are hanging the program.

For example: When I go and enable Comparison Video, the Program Monitor doesn't redraw properly, and then the program is rendered useless (it's hung), and I have to End Task via Task Manager.

Pretty much the same story with scopes, except that the scopes don't even draw onto the screen at all. The bounding dialog box shows, but it's either gray, or just shows what used to be there behind…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PR crashes using Color Picker in Comparison view

Reproducable bug in the latest version of PR (v13.1.2 @the time of writing).
    Here's an annoying one:
    1) Turn on the "Comparison View" in horizontal or vertical split mode (side-by-side seems to be unaffected)
    2) In the Lumetri panel try to use ANY of the color pickers (i.e. the WB Selector in "Basic Correction" tab, ANY of the pickers in the "Curves" tab or ANY of the pickers in the "HSL Secondary" section – it doesn't matter, "pick" your poison really [pun intended])
    3) Watch PR crash hard

Reproducable on OSX (AMD) and WIN10 (RTX2080)
    Anyone else joining the party?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Re-linking LUTs used in Lumetri

Just moved to a new computer, and while the new computer has all the same LUTs on it, the project is not applying them and is not even notifies about missing LUTs. Currently, the only way to make it apply the relevant LUTs is to go shot by shot and re-apply the LUTs for each shot separately. On a long narrative project, this "solution" is completely impractical. Either make Premiere notice that it's missing LUTs and add a re-link function similar to re-link footage.

*(and/or better yet, embed in the project file the LUTs that have been used in the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. bypass lumetri color

A way to have something similar than "Global Fx Mute" but only with Lumetri Color.

What I'd like is that any other type of FX would still visible except Lumetri Color correction. Something you could switch on/off.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. LUT Organization

I think it would be awesome to have a better structure for LUTs. I wish it were more organized with the option of having folders. Lightroom has something similar to where you can have folders holding presets, but when I want to use a LUT in Premiere Pro, I have to pick through the long list I have aquired, or go through the browse option and go through those folders one by one. I would like to have that organization that I use in Finder (osx) within Lumetri. I've loved some of the additions to cc2019 and think this could…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Adobe Camera Raw profiles to Premiere Pro

Being able to use the same profiles from Adobe Camera Raw for stills on video would make brand consistency easier and create a more universal editing experience

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Curves sets before Basic Correction in Lumetri

Please add sets of curves before Basic color correction in the Lumetri Panel. The current curves only allow for adjustments after Secondary correction, which means one of the main purposes for using curves--pulling details forward within highlights and shadows--is ineffective.

If there's another set of curves before Basic Correction, we will have the option to edit the tone of a shot without having to add a separate curves filter to a shot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Colour correction footage link

The idea is to help speed up the process of colour correction. Colour footage link is the idea to alter a shot in the timeline with the ability to duplicate the alterations to shots under the same file which may be used further along in the timeline. For example if I use shot A and then cut to shot B&C and then go back to Shot A instead of copying and pasting the setting I can select from the start for shots under the same file to be altered. This also means unless unselected that shotd which get altered as…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Independent HSL Slider Control - Move High and Low values separately

I would love to have the ability to slide the low and high values of the HSL secondary key independently of each other, rather than having the slider be centered/mirrored whenever you adjust something.

For example, if you currently adjust the dark end of the Luminance slider, the bright end is also adjusted. This makes no sense. I want to adjust the dark side, not the bright side. In order to ONLY adjust the dark side, I would need to bring the dark end half way to where I want it to be (which also brings over the bright end),…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please FIX Lumetri Color errors

The past 2 iterations of PPCC have been a disaster when attempting to use Lumetri color. When scrubbing through clips with Lumetri applied, sometimes the color will shift (in the monitor) to a completely desaturated (log-like) image ... even though my original footage was not shot in log.

When scrubbing back across, sometimes the color shifts back to the proper corrected look, but other times I simply have to toggle the fx lumetri effect on/ off to get it to return to normal.

The absolute worst part of this, is that during exports, sometimes PP will manifest that same glitch…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix iMac Pro export color issues

Just bought an iMac Pro to find out Premiere doesn't export correct color after grade. Massive desaturation & contrast lost after export. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, This is not the "quicktime" problem most of these complaints are chalked up to, and it is not a "mac" problem most write it off as. My previous iMac this was not an issue, now it has become a work stopping problem that has me wondering if i should throw in the towel and switch to Final Cut. Do you plan to fix this problem with an update soon? (late 2017 iMac Pro base…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Lumetri Colors causing colors to shift, curve points are uneditable, high contrast & low-level "exception" causes mass havoc

I made some color corrections to a project in Premiere CC 2018. Closed project and then needed to make edits to the same timeline. Re-opened project in CC 2019 (about a week later). Massive color shift I can't correct, Curve points are un-editable, and it kept giving me "Low-level Exception" warning on Lumetri.
    Now any new project opened in Premiere will not work with Lumetri pre-sets and causes any image it's applied to have extreme contrast and extremely flat colors.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow more LUTs within the AE and PP LUT browser

It seems the Lumetri LUT browser window only allows a certain amount of LUTs to be shown. For users that color grade often, we tend to stockpile 500+ LUTs and we cannot view them all or preview them within the Lumetri LUT browser. It's very frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere & After Effects Lumetri Color Bug

When color correcting in PP or AE, after I make a certain amount of adjustments within lumetri, a final adjustment (color wheels usually) will cause Lumetri to boost the blacks and shadows of my image to make it look like a saturated log image. The only way to fix it is to undo the change which puts the colors back to normal. That lumetri effect will then be unchangable because any change will cause the color error again. The only workaround is to add another lumetri tab. This is in both AE and PP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Brightness levels different when paused/playing

Bug. Brightness levels change when timeline is playing/paused. See screen cap of this here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oksehqkl4befetg/2019-04-08%2019-01-55.mov?dl=0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base