Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put red in the center of Lumetri curves, not cyan. That would make it easier to adjust skin tones.

For the Lumetri Color Effect’s curves controls (Hue vs Sat, Hue vs Hue, and Hue vs Luma), cyan is in the center, while red is on the far left and right sides. This is inconvenient, because most users will probably want to adjust skin tones more than anything else, and skin tones are almost always somewhere in the reds and yellows. Therefore, I propose that red be in the center by default, while cyan is on the edges.
    NOTE: Because a horizontal scroll bar is already available, it is possible for the user to essentially do this themselves... but because…

264 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  18 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG* Lumetri curves adjustment causing blocky artifacts with Nvidia studio drivers

BUG REPORT* White blocky artifacts cover screen when using curves under lumetri panel (Premier and After Effects latest build. (14.3.0 & 17.1.1) This is when utilizing Mercury playback engine. Using 1080 ti and latest several Nividia studio and game ready drivers have caused this issue. Current studio driver I'm using is 451.48. Using an older game ready driver does not cause this issue. I have noticed most of lumetri will process the color fine, but the curves adjustment will not process correctly, resulting in the results you see below.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. RAW to LOG conversions for ProRes RAW

ProRes RAW has been implemented inside of Premiere now but it is cumbersome. My workflow remains the same as before support has been added where I need to conform my footage to LOG inside of FCPX and then import that to Premiere. This makes all the work that went into implementing ProRes RAW into Premiere useless to me because I still have the same workflow as before.

I am suggesting taking an approach like FCPX where in the clip options there be a selector for “RAW to LOG Conversion” that allows you to conform the linear footage that ProRes RAW…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. White blocky issue with Lumetri on CUDA/GPU

The issue shows up if I change any setting in Curves, Color Wheels, HSl Secondary, or Vignette.

Build: After Effects Version 17.0.6 (Build 35)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    RAM: 65468MB

GPU Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    GPU: GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    GPU Driver: 27.21.14.5012
    GPU RAM: 6144MB
    GPU Code: 0

CL0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti (100.0%) (GL Interop)

Fast Draft: Available
    Texture Memory: 2438.00 MB
    OpenGL
    Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    Device: GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    Version: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 450.12
    Total Memory: 5.95 GB
    Shader Model: 4.0 or later

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG[2020]: Lumetri Scopes panel empty / blank ...

BUG[2020]: Lumetri Scopes panel empty / blank ...

https://gyazo.com/c7cbb49ac17ee1b75dfb593395b290ef

Nothing showing when selecting clips.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Midtone Detail/Clarity Slider - Lumetri

I would love to see the implementation of a "Midtone Detail" slider like in DaVinci Resolve. This is a super handy parameter for realistically softening skin appearance while maintaining sharpness, or vice versa bringing out detail in outdoor/scenery shots. This effect is similar to the clarity slider in Adobe Camera Raw.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. LUT paths

Please add back the feature that LUTs can be found with a relative path. I got in big trouble since the newest version of premiere (win10) does not load the LUTs in Lumetri, but still shows their name. Normally I store my LUTs outside of premiere e.g. in the project folder. These are not beeing found anymore, but the names are still displayed. That makes it more than tough working with my current or older projects.

Thanks a lot
    Wolfgang

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Viewing Setting So Color Matches Output in Quicktime Player

When working in Premier Pro color doesn't match the color of the same file in Quicktime Player. It seems that Premier is displaying rec709 color with 64 Black. With so many people now working at home without dedicated rec709 calibrated viewing monitors, and with so many people working on content that is not destined for rec709 broadcast, but will only play on the web, could we get an option for display on a computer monitor so color in Premier and Quicktime Player will match? Final Cut seems to allow this through Apple's ColorSync and Resolve has a rec709-A option that…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere pro crashed when loading LUTs in creative. I'm having this issue since 2018 please resolve this issue.

Premiere pro crashed when loading LUTs in creative. I'm having this issue since 2018 please resolve this issue.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keyboard shortcut for WB Selector pipet.

It would be great to be able to set a KEYBOARD SHORTCUT for the White Balance WB Selector Pipet.
    Now I have to go to the button and click to get the pipet. I would like to be able to do it with a keyboard shortcut.

And preferably something in the software also so that programmers like Peltmade and Loupedeck use it in their software for hardware encoders.

Being able to use keyboard shortcuts for different transitions and effetcs would also be nice and handy!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. premiere pro lumetri bug - color correction wipes itself out

color correction very frequently will reset itself right after spending a bunch of time dialing in settings. ill hit enter and it just completely resets back to before color was applied. oftentimes i can restore my work by hitting undo a bunch of times and then redo until my work is restored but lately that is less successful. this has been happening for a few years ive noticed. super frustrating. kind of unbelievable the issue has persisted over countless software updates. im going to die (or stop using premiere altogether because the bugs are unjustifiable at this point)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. escopo do lumetri

No Espaco de cor , a aba escopo do lumetri fica vazia, não encontro vectrscope , waveform e tantos os outros, abilito e desabilito e nada aparece, como posso resolver?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lumetri Color Wheels, Glitches/Artifacts BUG

Bug

I noticed glitches and artifacts after updating to Premiere Pro v14.3.0.
    After disabling Lumetri Color Wheels glitches disappeared.

Im running Windows 10 Pro 2004
    Ryzen 3900x
    geforce 1080ti (451.48)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. HSL Secondary Artifact Glitches (AGAIN) 2020

Every time I use HSL Secondary on Lumetri, white and black artifacts appear on my monitor. The same effect when vignette in lumetri was used. It only appears on Mercury Cuda, and works fine on Mercury software only.

If you render it on Cuda, white and black artifacts will also exist on the rendered footage.

Tried reinstalling graphic drivers, premiere pro and windows os, didn't solve it.

Tried using another computer and logging in with my account, didn't solved it.

It's such a hassle to encounter especially if you've already tried everything you can to fix it. IT STILL EXISTS…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Lumetri CC

A Concept & Prototype for a professional Color Grading Application we wish to be added to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, to complete the Audio & Video Package.
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/67706495/Adobe-Lumetri-CC-Prototype

341 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  69 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Something wrong with cinespace preset

My cinespace presets are wrong like a lots of pixels...I tried different footage, with or without adjustment layer, different projects and downgrading PP to 14.2...nothing worked so far.
    I am not using any other color grading or LUTs or presets...and other presets are working just fine. Can anyone help please? Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. lumetri color glitch

so im grading a nested sequence consisting multiple photo timelapses with a adjustment layer. i've put two or three lumetri color effect on it for different HSL secondary and finnally a LUT, some how as i move on with the grading i get these crazy glitches and color shifting and even if i render that it still showed up in the rendered video. using global fx mute will temporarily disappear the glitch but it will show up again in very short time

here is the video:https://youtu.be/W06f1TRn6r4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Red color over clipped highlight with ALT/Opt key

How long time can it take, for the developers to implement the simple feature we know from PhotoShop, RAW Converter etc.
    ALT/Opt + slider makes a red color over clipped highlight areas and blue over clipped shadows?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. THIS IS SMART - Lumetri panel - auto arrange elements in big view

Lumatri Panel in new dimensions. AUTO ARRANGE.

I would love to use the lumetri panels on a second monitor filling the screen. If I give the panel more widht it would be great to see the items auto arrange. Like my example and not just below each other.
    Should be easy for you guys... :-)
    Best regards, Christiaan

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Restore Lumetri's LUT selection ease

Until recently (I'm on v13.1 at the moment), a user was able to roll the mouse wheel over the closed LUT drop down menu and cycle through different LUTs. These LUTs would be applied on the Lumetri layer, allowing for adjustment of intensity and interaction with other layers.

This option has recently disappeared. Once a user clicks a LUT in the drop down menu, that selection is moved to the top of the menu, causing "Browse..." to be the next LUT option when mouse scrolling.

Please see an example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6DxcWCu2w

Yes, the preview window in the Lumetri>Creative panel allows…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base