Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Lumetri CC

A Concept & Prototype for a professional Color Grading Application we wish to be added to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, to complete the Audio & Video Package.
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/67706495/Adobe-Lumetri-CC-Prototype

308 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  67 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore Lumetri's LUT selection ease

Until recently (I'm on v13.1 at the moment), a user was able to roll the mouse wheel over the closed LUT drop down menu and cycle through different LUTs. These LUTs would be applied on the Lumetri layer, allowing for adjustment of intensity and interaction with other layers.

This option has recently disappeared. Once a user clicks a LUT in the drop down menu, that selection is moved to the top of the menu, causing "Browse..." to be the next LUT option when mouse scrolling.

Please see an example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6DxcWCu2w

Yes, the preview window in the Lumetri>Creative panel allows…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lumetri Color luts randomly make footage washed out (Non-Log Footage)

This has happened for several releases. When you apply Lumetri Color and add Luts (Even if the lut was created by Premiere Pro), it will sometimes randomly wash the footage out. For example; if you add a vignette using the last option in Lumetri Color, it will wash the footage out so that it looks like it was shot in Log.

The footage also washes out when doing other things like adding an adjustment layer above the footage and applying certain 3rd party plugins like Denoiser. The bottom footage layer will have Lumetri applied, and the above adjustment layer will…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere Pro 2020: Lumetri Color Error

BUG: PPro 2020 | When Adding Lumetri Color to a clip, none of the properties are able to be twirled open and edited. The program must be shut down, restarted, then the effect will work. Has happened consistently since the 2020 update. System specs attached.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premiere Pro Color mangement is needed to fix P3 iMac Pro / 5K monitors export color issues.

We need P3 monitor color management support. This is a known problem, Everyone who's bought an iMac Pro or iMac with P3 display has run into this issue after export making premiere almost unbearable to grade or even just do basic color correction in. When will Adobe address this issue, with out telling everyone to buy a $6,000 monitor or add an adjustment layer?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make Premiere Pro work with the AVID Artist Color control surface

Compatibility with Euphonix/AVID Artist Control will be very appreciated, so I dont have to swith to Resolve for basic color grading. Thank you!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bigger sliders for color wheels (color grading).

Or bigger all sliders. :D They are so thin that I cant click them easily.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fast possibility for VIDEO noise reduce, like the option in Premiere Elements 2020.

Fast possibility for VIDEO noise reduce, like the option in Premiere Elements 2020.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. luts

The option to choose a folder with LUUT's instead the default one.
    It's Fuc (#@g 2020 already ... Why the **** we still need to go to a specific folder and import luts 1 by 1...or can't choose where we want the luts folder to be..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add LUT Support for ARRI MXF ProRes

Hello, currently MXF ProRes clips from Alexa Mini LF do not automatically apply the Rec709 LUT when imported, as they do on Alexa ProRes QT files. This is a very client-friendly feature and would be great to implement on the new format.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Real camera raw filter

You have added Lumeri, it looks like ACR, but why does it not work properly?
    Yesterday I made one video after a long time of absence in the premier pro and decided to test how this relatively new tool works.
    well, it works disgustingly.
    I had a video of a landscape which contained shadows and the sky. when I tried to draw out the shadows, it would take the sky mid tones, why? ..
    I threw this video into Photoshop to do the exact same actions, and I got what I wanted from these pens very quickly, because the shadows…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Calibration On Hue Saturation Curves

Hue Saturation curves are cool, but they need to have parameters like a graph so that I have an idea which end of the scale is 100 or 0, for instance. Or whether left is black and right is white.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG REPORT 2020: Lumetri changes in the effect-editor not possible before saving the project first

Hi!
    When I try to change the values of lumetri inside the effect-panel it is not responding without saving the project first.
    It is a 4k project with a multicam-sequence and i have lumetri effects inside the multicam-source-sequence for each camera.
    Very annoying.

System: Windows 10, PP 2020, GTX1080

Best regards! MARKUS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Renaming Lumetri Color doesn't get saved in a Lumetri Color Preset

If you apply Lumetri Color to a clip and then in Effect Controls right click it and rename it to something else for organization, such as when you have multiple Lumetri Colors applied; when you then select them all and right click, and save a preset, it doesn't save what you've renamed into the preset. So the next time you use the preset and apply it to a clip, all of the Lumetri Colors default back to just saying 'Lumetri Color' followed by the name of the preset, which isn't helpful.

Have the name of the preset keep the preset…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Screen flicker when using Lumetri Scopes in Adobe Premiere.

Screen flicker when using Lumetri in Adobe Premiere.

I noticed it was only happening when I had the Lumetri SCOPES panel open and made adjustments on Lumetri, but goes as away when I close it. Is this common?

My GPU drivers are up to date and games, 3D programs work fine.

I notice the flicker only occurs when I use the Lumetri Scopes on my native display resolution of 3000×2000. If I go down to 1080p display, or even close the Scopes panel, there is no flicker. So I think that may be the issue. Which works as a fine…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Re-linking LUTs used in Lumetri

Just moved to a new computer, and while the new computer has all the same LUTs on it, the project is not applying them and is not even notifies about missing LUTs. Currently, the only way to make it apply the relevant LUTs is to go shot by shot and re-apply the LUTs for each shot separately. On a long narrative project, this "solution" is completely impractical. Either make Premiere notice that it's missing LUTs and add a re-link function similar to re-link footage.

*(and/or better yet, embed in the project file the LUTs that have been used in the…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow more LUTs within the AE and PP LUT browser

It seems the Lumetri LUT browser window only allows a certain amount of LUTs to be shown. For users that color grade often, we tend to stockpile 500+ LUTs and we cannot view them all or preview them within the Lumetri LUT browser. It's very frustrating.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lumetri Color should support multiple clip selection!

The Lumetri Color plug-in currently does not support multiple clip selections. This is unfortunate as this forces us to use multiple adjustment layers instead of one.

Imagine we have footage from different cameras. Once all clips are laid out we could add one adjustment layer and cut it on each clip's boundary, then apply per-clip corrections (say, colors-space conversion depending on shooting mode or camera model) using the Basic Correction layer, then use the Creative layer to individually make them look uniform or whatever.

Then we'd multi-select the entire adjustment layer, now made of multiple segments aligned to the video…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix Lumetri LUT file referencing bug

When new LUTs are added to the folders within Lumetri, it affects all clips within all projects that use LUTs, indicating that Adobe programs are referencing LUTs based off of a numbered list within the folder rather than the actual LUT files themselves. Eg I have a list of LUTs:

1. Orange LUT

2. Blue LUT

3. Green LUT

4. White LUT

I am using 2. Blue LUT on a clip. When I add a new LUT to the folder it looks like this:
    1. Red LUT
    2. Orange LUT
    3. Blue LUT
    4. Green LUT
    5. White LUT

Now, my clip has changed…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. bypass lumetri color

A way to have something similar than "Global Fx Mute" but only with Lumetri Color.

What I'd like is that any other type of FX would still visible except Lumetri Color correction. Something you could switch on/off.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base