Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect

Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect. When I use Reverb (Obsolete), Audio effect exports fine.
    Version 14.2.0 (Build 47)

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nested Audio Waveforms Incorrect

In both Premiere 2019 and 2020 waveforms of rendered audio from a nested clip are offset incorrectly in the timeline.

Sometimes they will display correctly immediately after an audio render, but after the first edit (trim, ripple, etc) the waveform is completely wrong. It appears to generated correctly but be offset by a significant amount when displayed.

This makes it impossible to use waveforms on Multicam or Nested clips if I've applied effects/gain to the audio in the nest, therefore requiring rendering.

This was working at the beginning of 2019. I'm not sure when exactly it went wrong. Thanks for…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Source Monitor - Sum Multichannel to Mono

This checkbox (in the audio preferences) and the function it seems to promise is not working. I often can not hear multi-channel audio if the channels have been configured beyond default, even if this box is checked.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Applying Pitch Shifter Effect to an audio track makes scrubbing not playback any sound.

Even on sections of the timeline where there are no clips on the Pitch Shifter track, scrubbing plays back no sound. I see the audio meters showing sound, but no playback. Even when I have the effect disabled, still no playback when scrubbing. I have to completely remove the effect to hear playback while scrubbing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Pitch Shifter Effect

Pitch shifter effect does not save settings properly, this has been replicated: https://www.reddit.com/r/premiere/comments/ee6jli/imnewtopremiereandmypitchshiftersettings/

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track mixer - Add ability to save mixer states, create presets, and copy effects between slots and tracks

-Save mixer state - either as a preset or open a dialog box to copy it to another sequence

-Create & save presets for the track mixer effects

-Drag/copy track effects to a different slot or separate track.

216 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  44 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Audio Dynamics Bug

Fix the audio Dynamics plugin bug that was recently introduced. If an Audio Mixer has a Dynamics plugin, but not audio is currently passing through that track, it's creates a nasty glitching/grinding digital feedback.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  20 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 12.1.2 still has dynamics bug / audio glitch

As detailed for previous versions:

Relates to using submixes / multichannel sequences & dynamics/de-esser/compressors fed from tracks without audio.

Audio glitches/noise appear mainly on A3&4 and A7&8 on an 8 channel sequence. They are present on an export from PP but not apparent on an export queued via AME

Reliably recreated in fresh 2018.1.2 project -

Create sequence from DNX SQ preset - change last track to be mono submix

Add Color matt about 2:00 so seq will play silent tracks

Add small amount of bars & tone at top of seq

Use send bus to send track 1 to…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base