Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please Fix the Ducking Within Essential Sound

I set the ducking and it sounds good, but after adjusting something elsewhere in the sequence the ducking is all messed up even though all of the levels and keyframes remain untouched. Got everything readjusted and exported and levels are once again all out of whack on the exported version. This keeps happening over and over. Very frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Copying audio track effects doesnt paste modified values, only standard values

Modified values of effects like DeNoise and Compressor doesn't copy over with the effects when copying audio track effects.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG: Audio will cut out after pausing the playback within a few minutes of the end of a file

Since the last update, I have noticed the audio will cut out if I pause playback within the last 3-5 minutes of a multicam sequence. To get the audio back, I have to bring the playhead back to an area outside of the 3-5 minute range and listen to everything again back to where I paused previously. It adds an immense amount of time to my editing because it does it on every multicam sequence in the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sound after second videoclip

I don't know what happened in tha last one month, but if I put the first videoclip with audio is ok, working, have audio lane. After I put the second one and I HAVE NOT audio lane. Whats going on? Why did you change this feature? I can't put the videos all together, because as you see, I didn't catch with same camera. I don't know what is coming after each other. Please bring back the old one, because I can't cut the videos with the best programme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back Loudness Radar for Mac M1

Please bring back the loudness radar for Mac M1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Request - Lock Mono clips to Mono tracks, and Stereo Clips to Stereo tracks

I'm working in a post-production house which has a lot of clients who sends us AAF for sound mixing.
    Problem is Premiere Pro doesn't respect the difference between mono and stereo, and for some reason you can have a mono clip and stereo clip in the same track.
    Which also means that you can export an AAF with mono and stereo on the same track, which then leads to loosing one channel on the stereo track.
    Could you Adobe, please enforce that clips with mono channel can't be put into stereo tracks?
    And that Stereo can't be put into mono…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable adding custom made sound effects presets in audio track mixer.

Currently there is no way to add my own sound presets to an audio track in the audio track mixer. You can only apply the sound effects that ship with premiere pro. For instance, i have created my own sound presets in the presets folder but can only apply them to audio clips and not audio tracks. To do that i would have to go to audition. Perhaps an option in the audio track mixer for one to add their own sound effects presets would good.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Audiometer issue with Track Effects

The Audiometer does not reflect all Track Effects and shows wrong values.
    This happens if you add a Hard Limiter or a Dynamic Effect to the Mix (Master) Track and set the effect to Post-Fader. When you adjust the Mix Volume the Audiometers still show clipping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Audiometer issue with Track Effects

The Audiometer does not reflect all Track Effects and shows wrong values.
    This happens if you add a Hard Limiter or a Dynamic Effect to the Mix (Master) Track and set the effect to Post-Fader. When you adjust the Mix Volume the Audiometers still show clipping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. export after auto ducking doesn’t preserve audio levels

Hi,

I use auto-ducking very regularly in the essential sound panel. Since a few days, when I export my sequence, the audio levels are not ducked. When I playback the sequence in Premiere, all is fine, keyframes are in place, etc. Then I export and in the exported video the sound levels are not correct, they are untouched. This is not video player dependant, the sound levels are incorrect also when I reimport the video export in Premiere.

I tried reinstalling, deleting cache, resetting preferences, creating new project.

Nothing works.

Using PP 15.4.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audio sync out by 4 frames after applying audio effects

The audio in the timeline goes 4 frames out of sync after audio effects have been applied. Never had this issue before - cleared media cache and still had the issue. Had to manually shift the audio 4 frames to make it in sync.
    When I manually change it, it says that it is out of sync now - even though it is actually in sync.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix audio muting, distortion bug

We have an issue being reported a few weeks in a row of audio clips, snippets and sometimes tracks, that are randomly muting (or extremely attenuated). This seems to mainly happen when you click out of premiere to do something else (even just clicking the start bar) and then going back into premiere. Sometimes even with clips right next to each other from the same master clip (same music track) - one clip plays fine and the other is barely audible or is mute.
    The fix for this currently is shutting down the adobe premiere pro application and rebooting it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Track audio effects not working anymore (since last update?)

Since today I have a problem with audio effects in Premiere Pro. I installed an update yesterday, so maybe it has to do with it.

When I add audio effects to tracks (via the audio track mixer), for example the "Dynamics" effects, it does not work anymore after it has been saved on another PC and re-opened on my PC.

"Does not work" means that these effects do nothing. They are not disabled and all the settings are still there. But they do not change audio and there is also no "animation" in the volume meter or the effect impact…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cannot close Modify Clip window after opening Audio Channels - BUG

After I right click on an Audio Clip and click on "Audio Channels", I have no ability to close the "Modify Clip" window that opens and must force quit out of Premiere Pro. Completely non-functional and impossible to work with.

Fix it.

Replicated on...
    Computer: Macbook Pro running 10.15.6
    Premiere: 14.9.0 (Build 52)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BUG - flattening multiclip sound ignores selection

I'm editing a live-to-tape performance. I have 5 cameras and 7 audio sources all synced using a Multiclip.

I edited using the Multi-Camera menu to select both cameras and sound sources.

Once I'm finished, and I send my exported audio project as an AAF, I encounter a very bad problem. All my audio selections are ignored, and replaced by whichever tracks is top-most is the original multiclip.

The same happens when I flatten an audio multiclip selection. You can see it in the attached screenshot.

Please note how all the audio clips change name when I flatten.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. adaptive tracks patch to submix

It would be great if an Adaptive track could allow internal tracks to be patched directly to a submix track as well as a particular output. For example I might want to patch it to a submix to dip the level below someone talking, but then also patch it to outs 3&4 to allow an M&E version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have a sensor that identifies VFR and deals with it.

All the editing I did over the weekend (Many, many hours of it) has been for nought because I understand I have to start over using a third party package to convert the Zoom recording to CFR, and then I can edit. What a monumental waste of time, and for a product as sophisticated as Premiere Pro, I'm stunned you haven't dealt with this yet - it's been complained about for literally years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dereverb

Fix effect Dereverb!

After shutting down de program effect loses de gain settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FIX Synchronize

"Could not synchronize one or more clips... no match could be found"
    Constantly running into this issue, it's killing my workflow. Sometimes it works then all of a sudden decides it can not find a match even though a match is clearly there and I have to waste time syncing up by eye and finding the audio point.
    Ive seen users been complaining about this issue for over 3 years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base