Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio cross dissolve playback glitching.

Since the most recent update, I get glitching in audio playback. It happens when the playhead crosses almost any audio crossdissolve. It does not seem to effect exported video but only during playback. It makes accurate editing difficult, though.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Read LTC/AUX TC from audio track

Our camera crews are working more and more with recording TC embedded onto the audio track because there is no “TC in” on some cameras. You need this TC, for example, to be able to group clips in multicamera productions. At the moment Premiere Pro is not able to read this TC. DaVinci Resolve and Avid both have this feature and it is desperately needed to optimize basic multicamera production workflows. I have found a few requests on here but had the need to open another one and reference those in mine. We have the feeling that many users of…

48 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio bug in 14.5.0 build 51

Audio frequently cuts out. Re-setting the audio out in audio hardware fixes the problem for a few minutes, but it will drop out again spordically. Current audio hardware is Beringer AMC1820

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: VST3 plugins crash the app when rendering or exporting

I had a deadline today and instead of delivering on time, I spent the entire day troubleshooting this crash. Turns out, adding a vst3 plugin to an a/v clip causes Premiere to crash 100% of the time when exporting or rendering. Sometimes Pr immediately crashes, other times it will crash at the end of the audio pass. Either way, the only fix was to delete all signs of vst3 from project and then export. I had a ton of work which i basically had to trash because i didn't have time to rebuild all the audio with other solutions.

I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AUDIO PANEL stop default buy from Adobe and to add our own sound fx libraries

1. When you open the panel - it Defaults to BUY from Adobe. It should be EDIT.

2. Allow us to add our our own audio effects from our own libraries we have accumulated.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Copy/Paste effects from Audio Track Mixer tracks

Hi! I have 280 sequences that all need to have added two effects from the Audio Track Mixer-panel, but the effects there are not possible to copy and paste from one sequence to one or multiples, so I now need to create 1 sequence with correct Audio Track Mixer effects, then duplicate it 279 times, then rename all new 280 comps and then paste every one of the original 280 sequences into the new one in order to have an easy Single Band Compressor on Audio Track 2, and Hard Limiter on Master track.

A simple right-click in the option…

164 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multi-Camera Audio Bug

In recent updates of Adobe Premiere, the audio of my multi-camera clip starts to become inaudible, the farther I am in the sequence. The waveforms are there, but the audio just stops working. It also does not show on the meter.

This link is a video demonstrating the issue. It is set to unlisted.
    https://youtu.be/uCA_1u91TL0

The only work-around I have been able to do is to revert Premiere back to version 14.2.

I'm using MacOS 10.15.7 on a 16in MBP

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to automatically switch to whatever sound output is enabled

I often edit with bluetooth headphones or via speakers connected to the audio jack etc - Premiere is the only app I use which forces me to manually switch away from an audio output which isn't even available.
    Why would it default (and then stubbornly insist on connecting to) my bluetooth earphones when they're not available? Just use whatever Windows output is using (should be an option)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sometimes while the video is playing the sound stops for a little while and then picks back up.

I will be watching a playback and the sound will stop, everything else keeps going but the sound almost "mutes" itself and then comes back on.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Keyframes disappearing in Premiere Pro timeline

This has been a bug since 14.0.3 of Premiere Pro. I first notified Adobe about this on March 7th and have been having to contact them constantly since. While in Premiere, I click to add a keyframe, I move forward a couple frames, I click to add another keyframe but instead the previous one disappears. The last build this worked properly was 14.0.1.

I was assured this issue would be fixed and it has not. What is taking so long? I'm tired of reverting back to a version 4 builds ago.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How do I change the frames in the timecode to just even numbers?

I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the frames in the timecode to just even numbers. I'm editing a 15-FPS project with 30-FPS timecode. Can someone help pls?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. DeNoise does not work with recordings from Zoom H5 Recorder

If I record from my microphone direct to audacity and export the file as a WAV 24 bit file then I can import to Adobe Premiere and use the De-Noise feature and it works great.

If I record audio from my Zoom H5 field recorder in a 48khz 24bit format (and any other format) and drop that audio file into Premiere (after copying to my local folder) the DeNoise feature does nothing. It does not show any background noise at all. It is unable to detect anything or make any changes whatsoever.

This is the file made from Zoom H5:

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DeNoise does not work with recordings from Zoom H5 Recorder

If I record from my microphone direct to audacity and export the file as a WAV 24 bit file then I can import to Adobe Premiere and use the De-Noise feature and it works great.

If I record audio from my Zoom H5 field recorder in a 48khz 24bit format (and any other format) and drop that audio file into Premiere (after copying to my local folder) the DeNoise feature does nothing. It does not show any background noise at all. It is unable to detect anything or make any changes whatsoever.

This is the file made from Zoom H5:

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. OPUS AUDIO FILE FORMAT SUPPORT NEEDED

OPUS AUDIO FILE FORMAT SUPPORT NEEDED

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add .opus audio codec support for decoding and encoding

Add Opus Audio support. It has great audio quality at low bitrates and is widely used.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Timeline Single Waveform for L/R Mono

I record tutorials to post on YouTube using one cheap headset mic. So, there is no sense in wasting precious screen space on 2 identical waveforms for my audio. Every video I make (for the time being) will be mono needing to be heard on both left and right channels. So, I'd like to have my mono L/R audio show as one waveform on the timeline.

Image "borrowed" from this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/how-to-set-to-display-one-waveform-instead-of-two/m-p/11228132?page=1#M278409

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect

Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect. When I use Reverb (Obsolete), Audio effect exports fine.
    Version 14.2.0 (Build 47)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Volume track automation should round to whole numbers

It is immensely frustrating that Premiere's volume track controls don't seem to scale at a fixed vaule.

When creating audio keyframes in volume tracks or submix tracks, dragging the keyframes up or down for more or less gain seems to jump at weird incremental values instead of just going from 10.1 to 11.

Case in point, right now if i drag it down it goes from 0, -0.4, -0.7, -1

It seems if I make the track larger vertically then more increments suddenly become available. But surely the program should just roll through all available increments before hitting a round…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base