Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy/Paste effects from Audio Track Mixer tracks

Hi! I have 280 sequences that all need to have added two effects from the Audio Track Mixer-panel, but the effects there are not possible to copy and paste from one sequence to one or multiples, so I now need to create 1 sequence with correct Audio Track Mixer effects, then duplicate it 279 times, then rename all new 280 comps and then paste every one of the original 280 sequences into the new one in order to have an easy Single Band Compressor on Audio Track 2, and Hard Limiter on Master track.

A simple right-click in the option…

71 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the Default audio output for iMac Pro

On my previous iMac and my current MacBook Pro the audio in Premiere and After Effects would switch to headphones when headphones were plugged in and switch back to the speakers when I unplugged, all without having to go up to Audio Hardware in preferences and switching.

Now, on the iMac Pro that is not the case. Each time I plug in headphones, the timeline stops playing and i have to go up to preferences and audio hardware and select external headphones or iMac Pro speakers if I'm unplugging them.

I was on the phone with Apple about this as…

445 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  161 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG HUGE!!version pc: 13.1.3, 13.1.4, 13.1.5 No waveforms in TL for subclips!!!

BUG HUGE!! versions pc: 13.1.3, 13.1.4, 13.1.5 No waveforms in TL for subclips!!! Are you gonna fix this? 13.1.2 is fine but you screwed it up after that. It is 100% unusable to me at this point

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: CMD + Sliding Audio Keyframes

In 14.0, it appears there's a bug when trying to slide over audio keyframes horizontally. I used to be able to hold the CMD key (Mac) while sliding keyframes left/right. Now, when I try to do that the keyframes will jump up or down a few decibels before locking onto the X-axis. Soooooo frustrating. I am manually ducking audio under a voice track, and when I edit that voice track there are times I need to adjust the ducking. Haven't tried doing the same with Essential Sound yet. Maybe that's the way to do. Regardless, this used to work pre-14.0.…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audio speed time remapping in premiere pro

Audio speed time remapping in premiere pro
    in premiere pro as all we know speed time remapping of video layer is this: (right click > show clip keyframes > time remapping > speed.)
    why something like this is not in audio layer?
    my problem is that i have to gradually speed up and slow down clip multiple times. after 4-5 times of video speed edit with smooth speed ramping it completely loses audio sync and needs hours of work to match it with its vide.
    what could be the solution?

I think it would be ideal if adobe adds function…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto add 1 frame fade on sound clips

You know the situation. You cut up a sound file and all looks well until you play it back. Then you hear it. The audible click from each start and end of a clip as the sample is jumped from zero of near silence to the audio clip you want there.

The common solution? A one or two frame fade to bring that sample down so it plays nicely in the mix.

The 1-2 frame crossfade on sound clips... So many times people have asked me why I so religiously do it on all sound clips. But killing all the…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change Audio Crossfade Type In The Sequence

REQUEST: By right clicking on an audio fade in the sequence, you can change it from Constant Gain, Constant Power, or Exponential fade.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MAKE THE AUDIO SYNC WITH TIME REMAPPING!!!

When I speed ramp a clip the audio should sync with it! Just as it does in speed duration. Common man make it easy on us

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why? - Audio dropouts are consistently happening!!!

I have a brand new imac fully loaded with 40 gigs of ram, imac hard drive is SSD, Media Cache is located on another SSD, working files are on another SSD. Premiere is the only program running.
    As soon as I have two tracks of video playing with audio, the audio drops out within 30 seconds to a minute of playing the sequence. It's driving me NUTS! It's 1080 P video at 24fps. No effects, just straight video. What is going on here?
    I've tried in on metal and open gl, and have even reduced quality to 1/4 quality and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [BUG?] Premiere Pro does not playback audio since update to CC19

Since update to CC19 (currently on Version 13.1.4, Build 2), Premiere will not playback any audio anymore. Audiolevels show visually on screen while playing and/or scrubbing, but I hear nothing. I have triple checked the Audio Hardware settings (See Screenshot), I have tried with/without headphones plugged in, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling premiere, nothing helped. Every other adobe program works perfectly fine.

I'm running on a 2014 15" Macbook Pro and OSX Mojave (See specs screenshot)

Any help / ideas?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio Hardware Default Output on switching

am using Premiere Pro CC on the Macbook Pro 2019 and encountering the issue where the Audio Hardware Default Output is not automatically switch from Headphone to Speaker and vice versa when headphone are plugged in and out of the jack. I have contacted Apple care and they say that this is the software integration issue from Premiere and therefore ask me to log this issue and get it fixed from Adobe end.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio levels sound peaking when they're not peaking on the waveform or anywhere else.

My audio sounds as if it's peaking during playback but the levels show up as fine. Once exported the levels are reasonable sounding again. No changes to my speakers or hardware between playback. I've noticed this since the 2020 update but not necessarily related.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "LFE Only" passthrough option in 5.1 Track Assignment

An extremely common scenario is to receive a finished film with an existing 5.1 mix as 6-track mono. In order to use a surround effect (such as Loudness radar) you need to map those mono tracks to a 5.1 master track. It's trivial to assign L / R / C / Ls / Rs tracks with the audio panner - but there's no way to pass through the LFE track "as is".

You can set the LFE level to "0.00db" but you're still going to get audio routed to either the front or surround L/R channels (or both) depending on…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug Resulting in Extremely Loud Audio / Repeated Crashes

System details:

HP Z240
    Intel Core i7-6700
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 10 Pro
    Nvidia Quadro P4000
    Premiere Pro CC (Version 12.11 / Bld 10)

While I am not sure of the precise error code, I will attempt to describe what transpired.

I imported a finished voice-over audio file (.WAV, 48 kHz / 24-bit) with the intention of splitting the file as appropriate so that it would match a simple screen recording video.

In order to precisely align some sections of audio with the corresponding screen recording, I changed the timeline to "Show Audio Time Units." I then cut and re-positioned…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix the audio import. This is a issue for years!

Seems like this should be a class action lawsuit. We pay good money for our programs and there should not be such an issue when it comes to simply importing a video clip. This has been a issue for YEARS ADOBE! I just want the program to do what it's supposed to. Import a video clip and have the audio of that clip also be imported at the same time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timeline Audio - Define Clips, Timeline, Hardware, Not Tracks

A more coherent approach should be taken to source channels, timelines, and monitoring.

In short, there's no reason that audio tracks in Premiere Pro should have a "track type" assigned to them (mono, stereo, multi-channel).

Any clip (mono, stereo, multi-channel) should be able to be put in an audio track.

There are three issues which need to be addressed:
    1 - How channels are assigned within each source clip (ie. is it a mono channel, 2 channels as a stereo pair, or multiple channels as a 5.1 set-up, or any combination of the above)
    2 - The number of channels…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Audio Clip Keyframe Frustration!

It would be great if, when dragging an audio clip keyframe horizontally, it stayed snapped to the current volume.
    It's rare that when I need to move an audio fade forwards or backwards I also need to change the volume.
    It's very frustrating! A modifier key could be pressed if I did ever need to. do it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to Change Master Audio Track of Sequence

there are robust tools to create different master audio tracks in the CREATE sequence dialogue box, but many of these tools are unavailable in the sequence settings AFTER the sequence is created.

I, for instance, have been editing a very complex documentary and using a lot of track automation. I finish it, and have the L/R audio coming out.

Suddenly, my distributor wants breakout tracks for Dialouge, Music, Effects. it would be GREAT if I could just make my sequence an 8-channel master, and then route tracks to the different channels!

Becuase i've made extensive use of automation, I can't…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We need a preset that arranges stereo sound on 1ch and 2ch audio tracks (separately).

I want you to be able to handle it like FinalCutPro7.

私たちはステレオの音を1chと2chのオーディオトラック(別々)に配置するプリセットが必要です。
    FinalCutPro7のような扱いができるようになって欲しい。

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DeNoise effect muffling audio

[BUG] New DeNoise effect muffles audio at start of cut track. The now obsolete DeNoiser and Adaptive Noise Reduction worked very well. New DeNoise is great apart from this bug. Every time I cut an audio track which has the DeNoise effect (essentially all), the start of each cut piece sounds like it's muffled. There is NO work around.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base