Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Short cuts doesnt work on Origin Painel if there is not integrated on main window and if it is selected.

I have a second monitor with the program and Origin Painel.
    if this second window is selected the short cuts doesnt work.
    This doesnt appen a few days ago.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynamic Link is BROKEN in ALL versions of CC2020

Dynamic link between After Effects and Premiere 2020 is BROKEN in all versions.
    ALL of my work is dependent upon this link working and now I am at a standstill.
    THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
    Here is a just a small bit from the console in Premiere:
    <17064> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <4> We have timed out on an async source. This probably shouldn't happen and will result in performance problems, media: "afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep", frame: 29
    <17064> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <4> We have timed out on an async source. This probably shouldn't happen and will result in performance problems, media: "afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep", frame: 1680
    <11292> <DynamicLinkMedia> <0>…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Happily, most users aren’t having that issue.
    Perhaps the source media for afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep is unavailable? If the logs you’ve provided aren’t truncated, it seems like only a few frames are affected. Is something potentially interfering with access to the source media?

3. Bug do Premiere para Audition

Depois da última atualização o Premiere não manda mais a sequencia para o Audition. Varias tentativas e sempre trava. Tem que "forçar encerrar".

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Render and replace" renders but does not replace linked AE comp

1. Create a linked AE comp with the "Replace With After Effects Composition" function on a clip.

2. Use "Render and replace" on this composition. The clip is created according to the settings, but doesn't replace the composition.

3. Render and replace does work on clips other than AE comps.
      I'm on a Mac (10.15.7) with Premiere 14.5.0. This bug has existed on at least the last two versions of Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. multiple accounts

Please make it possible to have different adobe applictions licensed to different accounts For instance my work pays for application X and Y, whereas on my personal account I pay for application Z

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. UPDATE IS ******* SLECHT!!!

Geupdate naar 14.05 en NIKS werkt meer zoals het moet. Audio lassen geven storing, shortcutes werken niet meer. Ga GVD jullie werk doen!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Changing the names on the Adobe Library of mogrts that reflect the name change correctly on Essential Graphics

When we change the names of the mogrts on the Adobe Library, it doesn't reflect on Essential Graphics, which creates confusion. To rename them correctly we have to re-export them each time, which takes a lot of time since we use a big amount of mogrts.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dynamic Link between Premiere and After Effects is a complete failure

Even in 2020 Dynamic link is far too unstable to even consider using in a professional workflow.

The ratio or times I have tried to have simple text only comps from AE in a Premiere timeline for just one crash to make dynamic link between the two forever again unable in the project is 100%.

A single crash causes enough mayhem that the next two hours are spend searching in the void for solves.

Restart.
    Rename the Dynamic Link Server folder.
    Delete all the linked comps. Import again.

It's never the same.
    If you can even get the projects to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug Fix - Capture Video Image Missing in Adobe Premiere 2020

When Capturing a Video signal from my Video Camera I can hear the Videos audio but the Preview Picture does not appear. If I use Adobe Premiere 2018 it works properly. Can you please fix this bug in Adobe Premiere 2020 so that when we capture video camera footage we can see and monitor both the video and the audio in the preview window.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Project link is not updated in Premiere when using "Dynamic Link with After Effects Uses Project File Name with Highest Number" in AE

After Effects comps imported into a Premiere project are not updated on the Project Bin level to redirect to a new After Effects Project while using the "Dynamic Link with After Effects Uses Project File Name with Highest Number" setting in After Effects. After Incrementing and Saving the new AE project, the updated comp does indeed appear in the Premiere timeline, but if that AE project with the highest number is then closed, the clip in the Premiere timeline will revert back to whichever AE project file is indicated in the Project bin (the original imported file). Right-clicking the dynamic-linked…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere Pro / After Effects: Consistent Time Stretching

Standardize the percentage property between AE and PPro. Currently:

AE: Effect > Time > Time Stretch: When you put in 50%, the clip runs at double speed and takes half the time.

PPro: Clip > Speed/Duration: When you put in 50%, the clip runs at half speed and takes twice as long.

Attached images are of a 1 second clip, both at "50%"

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. dynamic link

I have major ongoing issues with dynamic linked templates in Premiere and AE 2020.

There are a few posts about this, but I'm yet to see any feedback or solutions that work, and I've not seen anything that shows Adobe is adressing this problem.

We use dynamically linked AE templates to control our bugs, lower thirds and classifications for all our promo content.  They are created so that text changes and bug/class symbol changes can be made through the Premiere Effects Control tab. We have been doing this for many years with no issues, but when upgrading from final CC2018…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FCPXML Export is Broken - Never works

The option to export a FCPXML file for project work sharing between FCPX (because captioning is trash right now in PPro not so good in FCPX either but Scenarist works with FCPX) This option NEVER works. Always errors out, I have never gotten it to work with any project, not once. You might think the xml files are written properly and I just need to change the extension, but nope, Final Cut doesn't recognize it as proper FCPXML file. Please fix this issue, I was pleasantly surprised to see this kind of interoperability only to be sorely disappointed when I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Help Nvidia Quadro 4000 video card regain compatibility and new drivers for Premiere Pro and After Effects. Nvidia issued END-OF-LIFE

Help Nvidia Quadro 4000 video card regain compatibility and new drivers for Premiere Pro and After Effects. Nvidia issued END-OF-LIFE status to the Quadro 4000 last January 2018 because it is based on Fermi Architecture. It was running wonderfully. This will disallow many subscribers from using their systems and force purchases of new systems or cards. Can you help get this handled? The software alerts us to the fix needed, but it is NOT CLEAR that Quadro 4000 has an End-of-Life status unless you question the postings online or get an engineer to communicate with you via NVidia's website. This…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug fix

BUG: When working with Drop Frame clips in Premiere, when you send a clip to audition, the replacement clip is switched to Non-Drop in the Premiere timeline. I have reported this bug many times over the years and yet it is still a bug in the latest version of Ppro 2020. How hard can it be to fix this ? It's a shame that you guys seem to think this kind of shoddy work is OK. FIX IT already.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Azure

Add the ability to interface with Microsoft Azure for downloading videos then uploading, encoding and publishing new ones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. AE Dynamic links go offline every time I open a project

Premiere 14.01 and AE 17.02 - Our AE dynamic links are offline every time we open a Premiere project, even if the previous time we worked on it they were all showing up. Opening up that specific AE project, then closing Premiere and re-opening the Premiere project seems to bring them back, sometimes. Please fix this issue! We are having the same issue on 2 different workstations.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FCPXML Export is Broken - Never works

The option to export a FCPXML file for project work sharing between FCPX (because captioning is trash right now in PPro not so good in FCPX either but Scenarist works with FCPX) This option NEVER works. Always errors out, I have never gotten it to work with any project, not once. You might think the xml files are written properly and I just need to change the extension, but nope, Final Cut doesn't recognize it as proper FCPXML file. Please fix this issue, I was pleasantly surprised to see this kind of interoperability only to be sorely disappointed when I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base