Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Canon EOSVR Plugin does not work with Premiere Pro 22.6.2?

Canon have a plug in for their latest VR camera. The plug in is called EOSVRPlugin, but it doesn't work on Premiere Pro 22.6.2. It makes editing files from the camera impossible, rendering premiere pro useless. I bought Premiere Pro on this basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sam, 

Adobe makes it possible for developers to create plugins (and there are hundreds) but we don't provide support for those plugins. I would suggest you contact Canon directly. You could also post in the main Premiere Pro support forum. Many of our customers are there and perhaps one of them has seen this issue before. The address for the forum is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/ct-p/ct-premiere-pro

Regards,

Fergus

2. FRAME.IO PLUGIN fix

Please fix frame.io plugin from syncing timelines! the newest release of premiere broke the frame.io extension from syncing comments to the sequence. I've reached out to them but they're trying to figure it out, and asked that I reach to you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Problem with Plural Eyes 4

When importing a XML-list from Plural Eyes 4 at first in Premiere's timeline left and right channels are separated as two mono channels as it should be. After quitting and restarting Premiere Pro CC 2019 the same timeline shows only the left channels (as left 1 and left 2). The right channel is gone. Please fix this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. miscommunication with the Blackmagic

the most recent version of Premiere has a miscommunication with the Blackmagic 11.4.1 driver, a blanck timeline shows a still of the last frame instead of black.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. my Abo

my testversion is not ending but i can`t use Premiere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base