Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding tracks crashes PP when control surface is added

As a Loupedeck user, I want to add tracks to timeline without causing Premiere to crash.

Steps to reproduce:
    Open Premiere Pro 14.6 or 14.7 on Win or Mac (bug is not reproduced with older versions)
    Add Loupedeck as control surface
    Add a track (audio, submix or video) in the timeline sequence

Expected result:
    The track is added, Premiere Pro application is running

Actual result:
    The track is not added, Premiere Pro application hangs up

Note:
    The behavior is the same when adding tracks with mouse through the UI of Premiere (with LD added as control surface)
    Adding tracks works…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. transitions not working with update

After the recent premiere pro update on my 2021 macbook pro m1 , my seamless transitions effects pack no longer works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. improve Premiere Pro

I also worked with a robot and with a person specialized in this field. He liked the person more. It was much clearer what he does and how he does it, and I could ask him questions if some details are not clear to me. For those interested in working with professionals, I could recommend the company that helped me from the beginning. https://wealthtender.com/firms/xy-planning-network/ worked intensively on my problems and gave me various tips. But when I switched to the robot, everything was dry and tiring. It already depends on what kind of person you are and how you like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Plug-in compatibility tool

It'd be nice if Premiere and After Effects would have some way to let the user isolate and disable/delete plug-ins that cause the programs to crash on start-up (my biggest issue with new updates) or ideally even when it causes older project files not to work correctly. I hardly use plug-ins (for this reason) and even so a few times I've found myself scrutinizing the application load screen trying to catch exactly where the application crashes and then digging through the hard drive to find and delete the plug-in I think is crashing it. Maybe there's an easy way to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adding tracks crashes PP when control surface is added

As a Loupedeck user, I want to add tracks to timeline without causing Premiere to crash.

Steps to reproduce:
    Open Premiere Pro 14.6 or 14.7 on Win or Mac (bug is not reproduced with older versions)
    Add Loupedeck as control surface
    Add a track (audio, submix or video) in the timeline sequence

Expected result:
    The track is added, Premiere Pro application is running

Actual result:
    The track is not added, Premiere Pro application hangs up

Note:
    The behavior is the same when adding tracks with mouse through the UI of Premiere (with LD added as control surface)
    Adding tracks works…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Menu disabled in plug-in UI.

In the setup dialog of my Control Surface plug-in all the menus are disabled on the Mac. This breaks copy & paste. It used to work just fine in older versions of Premiere Pro, like the 2019 I still have installed.
    Seems that PP has broken the responder chain somewhere.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Podem só cancelar o desenvolvimento do Premiere Rush é para Amadores tequi deixar o Premiere Pro. Adobe não deveria fazer software para Amad

Podem só cancelar o desenvolvimento do Premiere Rush é para Amadores tequi deixar o Premiere Pro. Adobe não deveria fazer software para Amadores como Premiere Rush. Os software devem ser mas complexo e mas profissional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Introduce a single, fully featured 'interchange' tool, to encompass all migration and archive features under one umbrella.

Understandably, Adobe work on making integration between their various software packages within the Adobe family as smooth functioning as possible and it works fairly well to this end. However, Premiere can be a real nightmare to work with when your intention is to use 3rd party software for parts of your post production process, or when you want to collaborate and have other creatives working on different aspects of project, even if they themselves may use Adobe products.

There are many separate reasons why this is problematic, but my request is a little more general and overarching. Premiere has a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DV capture in PPro CC 2020 in MacOS Catalina

I understand that a framework that Premiere uses for DV import has been dropped from MacOS with Catalina and that a (non-trivial) investment would be required to restore this functionality within the current MacOs 64-bit framework. I hope you will consider making that investment. In these times many of us have to rely on the hardware assets we have and cannot afford to upgrade. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MX Master 3 thumb wheel doesn't work only with "Timeline Playhead Navigation"

This is the only thumb wheel option that doesn't work. I've tried all the combinations of installing and reinstalling, changing things back and forth. All the tricks. There's something messed up with this one. So get with Logitech and find the issue. This was hands down the best use of the thumb wheel and not it's stopped working.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. try to support Arabic language in NVIDIA GeForce MX130

I want to write directly in Arabic in adobe premier. But I can not because my Windows CUDA is not supported in your system. I hope if you can fix this problem.

NVIDIA GeForce MX130

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Effects & record obfuscation technique

Code obfuscation is transforming a software program into code that’s difficult to disassemble and understand yet maintains its original functionality. In this way, the software remains completely functional but extremely resistant to reverse engineering and tampering attacks.Application Protection’s advanced obfuscation techniques go far beyond simple method renaming and string obfuscation. Digital.ai Application Protection’s approach incorporates strong binary-level obfuscation, along with the ability to fine-tune code performance and size. With ai Application Protection’s code obfuscation, organizations can prevent app tampering, deter reverse engineering attacks, and safeguard intellectual property and critical data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Effects & record obfuscation technique

Code obfuscation is transforming a software program into code that’s difficult to disassemble and understand yet maintains its original functionality. In this way, the software remains completely functional but extremely resistant to reverse engineering and tampering attacks.Application Protection’s advanced obfuscation techniques go far beyond simple method renaming and string obfuscation. Digital.ai Application Protection’s approach incorporates strong binary-level obfuscation, along with the ability to fine-tune code performance and size. With ai Application Protection’s code obfuscation, organizations can prevent app tampering, deter reverse engineering attacks, and safeguard intellectual property and critical data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Scripting - Apply Default Transitions

I have been working with scripting repetitive tasks in Premiere. Many of our projects require making many iterations of the same idea. The scripts add graphics as needed. A given project might have 30+ sequences which we then need to go back through and apply transitions to these graphics. This seems like a no brainer. Loop through all the items on a specific track and apply the default transition. But it's not available. I can script opacity handles which works quite well, but in many cases, it would be easier to use the default transition as there's a visual indicator…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scripting - Lock Video / Audio Tracks within a sequence

Scripting is not an option in the feature request dropdown. Please pass this on to the people who handle user-sided scripting for Premiere. Thanks.

For the folks who like writing scripts for Premiere, please add the ability to lock a particular video track within a sequence. Personal Use situation: I have written a script that duplicates a template timeline, then adds graphics at specific places needed in every video in the project (generally 30 duplicated sequences per project). Video is later added meaning I need to go through and lock all the tracks that these script added items live on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using a Wacom if finicky, please improve response

Trying to use a Wacom in maddening. The rubber band volume flicks around, and the sliders slider horrible fast.

I jump in from other programs, and it's clear that the Wacom integration could use some help. I have had the problem since adobe cc, but, premier is now my main program, so it is important. I'm willing to help out how ever possible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere Pro and Blackmagic Capture Issue

Using MacBook Pro, Catalina 10.15.6. Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle

Since upgrading to PPro 2020, I find that the capture window is restricted to the lower left quarter of the window. Attempting to change the capture settings causes PPro 2020 to crash. There is no similar problem with Blackmagic's Media Express application. So I think something awry within PPro.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i can't hear any sound during capture

i'm using PPro 2019 and blackmagicdesign mini recorder 3g. i have been capturing via recorder 3g with sdi cable, but i can't hear any dialogue from capturing. but the clips which have been captured is fine that clips have video and sound.
    i don't know what is the problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow full video creation without requiring a third party software.

Using Premiere Pro to create video with chapters menu and closed subtitles and burn it on Bluray (or DVD) is impossible without using a third party software. No chapter menu creation is available (but chapters markers is still possible!), caption (subtitles) can be created but integration as closed subtitles in a menu requires a third part software. A pity for such a leading product! Keeping the solution within Adobe creative cloud should be a plus for Adobe fans!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base