Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro and Blackmagic Capture Issue

Using MacBook Pro, Catalina 10.15.6. Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle

Since upgrading to PPro 2020, I find that the capture window is restricted to the lower left quarter of the window. Attempting to change the capture settings causes PPro 2020 to crash. There is no similar problem with Blackmagic's Media Express application. So I think something awry within PPro.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow full video creation without requiring a third party software.

Using Premiere Pro to create video with chapters menu and closed subtitles and burn it on Bluray (or DVD) is impossible without using a third party software. No chapter menu creation is available (but chapters markers is still possible!), caption (subtitles) can be created but integration as closed subtitles in a menu requires a third part software. A pity for such a leading product! Keeping the solution within Adobe creative cloud should be a plus for Adobe fans!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The 3D Design Space

When will the 3D Design Space that was shown at the ADOBE MAX keynote address be available?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 메뉴 '효과'에서 '전환' 항목에 '페이지 벗기기'와 같은 화면이 말리는 효과를 추가 했으면 편리하게 사용할 수 있을 것임.

효과 메뉴 중 '전환' 항목에 '페이 벗기기와 비슷한 각도를 조절하여 화면이 말리는 효과를 추가 했으면 좋겠음.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Using a Wacom if finicky, please improve response

Trying to use a Wacom in maddening. The rubber band volume flicks around, and the sliders slider horrible fast.

I jump in from other programs, and it's clear that the Wacom integration could use some help. I have had the problem since adobe cc, but, premier is now my main program, so it is important. I'm willing to help out how ever possible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New features

Hey there,

in order to edit 360 videos.. take a look at GoPro FX Reframe and learn how to create this feature and put it into standard version of Premiere.

All the VR effects in the current Premiere Pro are quite useless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Targus DV4K Docking Station does not allow Adobe product to launch (DisplayLink)

Targus DV4K Docking Station does not allow Adobe product to launch.

I am using a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) with Targus DV4K docking station. When connected to an external monitor with docking station HDMI output - no adobe products are able to launch. They all fail on launch w/o every seeing launch screen.

If I unhook HDMI, all adobe products work again.

Targus Docking Station (DisplayLink) and Adobe products need to be able to work together!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make your software more reliable.

Seriously. Fix premiere or I'm switching to Davinci Resolve. I can't believe I pay money to be a beta tester. I don't need more fancy features or cool widgets. I need core functionality to work reliably all the time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In MacOS Catalina, I can't select a clip in Premiere, and use "Edit Clip in Adobe Audition."

After updating to MacOS Catalina, I can no longer select a clip and click "Edit Clip in Adobe Audition." Audition opens, but the clips do not appear.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Touch Portal integration

Integration of Touch Portal in Adobe Creative Cloud

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it wont let me log in on my second channel

hey it wont let me put in my second youtube account on the upload menu in premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please provide support for Tentacle Sync audio timecode so that we can sync using embedded timecode without having to use XML applications.

Premiere Pro already provides audio synching and timecode in the multicam synching panel, but it does not provide support for embedded timecode tied to the audio channel such as what you find in Tentacle Sync. https://tentaclesync.com/

Please allow us to sync clips using tentacle sync timecode.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ok...This is not an idea. But a bug in premiere pro that allows you to extend the trial for unlimited time

Ok...This is not an idea. But a bug in premiere pro that allows you to extend the trial for unlimited time.
    When premiere pro displays trial expired notice.Then do this
    Go to C drive
    GO to program files
    Select Adobe
    Select premiere pro
    Go to AMT
    Select Application.xml
    Cut this file
    Paste in desktop
    Open this file with NOTEPAD
    NOw Search for the trial key in the file opened in notepad
    You can see long trial key
    Now just substract 1 from the trial key
    Suppose if trial key is 1255221155254 then just subtract 1 from the key that is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issue with my payment method.

My Amex card was used for over a year without problems - but it seems you have changed my payment method back to an old card that no longer exists.. Just spent an hour trying to explain the issue to a customer support person, but got absolutely nowhere..

CHANGE BACK TO ORINGINAL PAYMENT METHOD

I don't have time for this nonsense..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better collaboration with 3rd party plugins

If I stick to on-board effects, my GPU fires away at >90% and according to Win Task Manager the CPU/RAM meters are a mediocre 30% each.
    Here's a screen shot 'rendering effects' with Lumetri and Red Giant's "Cosmo II" skin smoother.
    What the ~ is going on here? A zig-zag of GPU and just 14% CPU?
    When I use Neat Video & Saphire in Vegas I get uninteruppted rendering with 90% on the meter.

Paste from an email with Neat Video;
    I believe (based on our developers' experience with Adobe documentation, support, etc.)
    that it is a feature/limitation of Premiere…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using LiveType files

I know LiveType is old school, but I have hundreds of files I still use in projects now and the new version looks as if it doesn't support .ipr files anymore. Any reason for this or am I having a specific problem?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ENCORE! bring it back. So i dont have to use 3rd party.

Host Encore. or at least include it in Premiere Pro.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. API for Keyframe Interpolation Easing

Currently, the only way to adjust keyframe interpolation easing in Premiere is by manually clicking and dragging the bezier handles.

It would be super helpful to have API access to Keyframe Interpolation Easing to allow 3rd party tools to develop a more precise way to control this like already exists in After Effects.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Premiere Pro cc 2019 is not compatible with Microsoft Pinyin Input Method.

Adobe Premiere Pro cc 2019 is not compatible with Microsoft Pinyin Input Method.
    Please investigate this issue. THANKS.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base