Hugeeee disappointment by new import/export "window" ... you cannot even create new folder in import "window" .....
Rob Eggleston commented
As soon as a file or folder is selected for import the whole thing chugs like a German at Oktoberfest
Andrew Jehan commented
1) Overwrites existing files (such as past exports) with no warning!!!
2) New save location dialogue box doesn't show existing files, so when saving a new version of an export, you can't just copy-paste the old filename. Now you have to open the file browser, navigate to the save location and copy the filename from there. This is extremely time consuming.
3) When exporting from in to out points (such as exporting a single frame jpg), the export preview doesn't automatically show the first frame of the export. Instead it always shows the first frame of the sequence.
4) When it's necessary to adjust a single export setting (i.e. when creating a whole preset isn't necessary), you have to mouse-click to twirl down the settings rather than just using the scoll wheel like you could in the past.
5) When using a massive UHD display, you have to move over to look up in the top left corner to adjust settings and filename. Then move over again to find the export button in the bottom right. The whole thing is way too big.
6) The export button must be mouse-clicked. Hitting enter/return doesn't work.
Please give us a setting that allows us to use the old export window!!