1) Hide/Unhide clips markers in timeline 2) show markers on video but NOT audio in merged/Mcam clips 3) Copy/Paste markers between clips...
1) I'm using markers a ton, extending green markers to cover full takes on a movie, etc to note things for the Editor. In the timelines, these markers annoyingly cover up waveforms, etc. Being able to hide / unhide these in timelines, without deleting them would be so helpful.
2) I'd like to have markers show on the video tracks, and not the audio tracks in merged, Mcam clips. I don't see a way to do this.
3) I would love to be able to Copy / Paste markers from one clip to another. Currently, I add markers to A cam w/ sync audio from set, they show up on B cam with the same sync audio. HOWEVER, for making Mcam clips, not only do I have to resync A & B video only clips with the wav file to get a single multi cam grouped clip, I also have to re-apply ALL markers!
So this is actually 2 requests: allow 2 clips with the same sync audio, to merge together into one Mcam clip with one set of the sync audio + bring the markers over!!
Or at least be able to copy / paste all markers from a single cam clip, into the Mcam clip
4) Be able to delete clip markers in timeline, but keep them on the actual clips themselves
Mitch Wood commented
Hide/unhide markers is now available in the Premiere Pro beta