Effect control improvements
- Add shading and indents to the interface (too much the same, hard to find your place).
- Stop the play head jumping to the next clip when scrubbing through. Keep the Effect control window exclusive to the clip highlighted so key frames can be added at the end of clips easily without placing them early and dragging them.
- Auto label effects when duplicates are added. Ie, if a Lumetri Color is added, and then another, one would be 1. and the next would be 2. That way you can keep track of them without renaming them.
- Redesign time remapping keyframes. It is terrible to use and more guess work than anything.
- Add basic tools like Color fades in the video element ie, slowly fade to white/blue/pink etc (rather than the preset dip to white which is more of a flash)
Thanks for your consideration.
Damian Jennison shared this idea