Proxies not working at all.
Despite them working originally, they do not even seem to be working in older projects where they did work once.
They have a watermark so are easily identified and the project window says they are 'Attached.'
Toggling using the button in the Program window does nothing.
If I move the files away and leave the proxies they do revert back, but as this is just a work around for a feature that was working before it is not optimal.
A complete uninstall and reinstall didn't work either.
Chris Wells commented
Thanks Mitch, I have tried that to no avail.
It also is on older projects that were working fine before.
Mitch Wood commented
Not sure where things got sideways, but you might try selecting all of your clips, right-click > Proxy > Detach Proxies. Then right-click > Proxy >Attach Proxies to reestablish the links between the full res and proxy media.