Strange performance issues
Dear sir or madam,
First of all - my spec are:
CPU: Intel Core i9 7980XE (Overclock 3,4Ghz)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti
RAM: DDR4 128Gb
System SSD: NVMe Samsung SSD 960 Pro 1TB
Data SSD: Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB
Cache SSD: WDC WDS500G1B0C-00S6U0
I am having some performace / stability issues.
1) Mask tracking is horribly slow compared to DaVinci Resolve
2) Old projects (like two months old that haven't been touched) are after reopening buggy. When I start playback and then I wanna stop it, nothing happens. It keeps playbacking and after 15-30 seconds it stops. (FullHD 25fps 25mbit source data)
3) When audio is mastered first, the project becomes really unstable. Playback is working, but we had to wait like 5 seconds for playback to start. (FullHD 25fps 25mbit project and source data)
4) Warp stabilizer is not working on proxy files - absolutely need this thing for CinemaDNG files
5) Even FullHD Grading is laggy. I can't precisely edit curves and other values because when I grab them the moves are chopped.
6) Time remaping is not working on nested sequences when CUDA is turned on
Anyway. Overall Premiere feels unstable and broken. Sometimes it just crash. Premiere sometimes doesn't feel smooth and using it when things go wrong can be really frustrating.
Thank you for your time and hope things will get better.