Can you test updates before launching them? Community would really appreciate it.
Support for H.265 D-log for DJI drones is all the sudden not supported and I have to convert in Encoder to import my clips now.
Crashing all the time now, I have lost over 4 hours of work at this point due to random crashing since I updated to the 13.1.3
I pay over $50 a month to you guys to get this right, my work relies on this.
Are you guys ever going to get yourselves together or are you going to wait till Davinci Eclipses you and everyone leaves? They are on the edge of killing adobe for the PC market like FCX is for mac....I would start getting some real work done and stop with these gimmicky editors like RUSH get the main stuff stable.
We do test, thanks.
If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.