How can we improve Premiere Pro?

Create the ability to change the gray background color for all products (Premiere, AE, Audition, etc...)

Give us the ability to change the background color. Gray is good, it's neutral, and soothing to your optic nerves. BUT when we are working with different apps at the same time (I usually have Premiere, AE, Photoshop, and others open at the same time) going back and forth quickly is key. When I click on the projects panel and I activate After Effects instead of Premiere it takes me a second to realize what program I'm in. I believe it if I color coded my background color then I know precisely what app I'm trying to bring to the foreground.
Yes, I know there are other ways of getting to the apps such as the Tab key or if I structure my windows in certain way but I'm talking about real world usage of these apps. Getting around quicker from one to another would be great.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg Koronowicz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TaranVH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I, like, vote AGAINST this feature?
    If they add in this functionality, it's just more stuff that will break. More potential UI bugs that will affect other things that really matter, like the super annoying redraw failure bug that still hits me a few times a week. The software is already unstable enough as it is.

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base