Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.
I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.
I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.
Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user defined Folders and the ability to Rename Folders and Assets.
Thank you for your insight. A lot of users have asked for that which you can see if you sort the Essential Graphics topics by "Top".
For now, if you have not tried this, here is one other workaround which might help:
1. In Essential Graphics hamburger menu (upper right corner of EGP), choose Manage Additional Folders
2. In the Manage Add'l Folder dialog, click Add
3. Point Explorer/Finder to a folder (local or network) with mogrts
4. Click select folder
5. In EGP Browse tab, see that there is now a pulldown next to "Local" ... use that to point to the folder containing your mogrts.
6. Move mogrts in and out of there
To rename mogrts in the EGP, right click and choose Rename. You can do the same for Layers in the EGP once you apply a Pr Graphic in the timeline and select it.