Can't replace logo in "Classic Logo Presents" Essential Graphics template, and can't find any instructions on this.
Thanks, James. It took me a while to find your post, there wasn't a link back here. But I found it today, and I'll try out your suggestion. Thanks!
This sort of thing is usually better off in Adobe PrPro's user forum since it is not actually an idea or request. But since I saw it and happen to know how to do it, here is what you need to do:
1. In Pr's Project panel, import a still image that you want to you want to use as your replacement logo
2. Apply the mogrt "Classic Logo Presents" into Pr's timeline
3. Make sure the resulting Graphic track item is selected in the Timeline
4. In the Essential graphics Panel, find the Clip layer, then right click and "Clear"
5. Drag and drop the media you imported art step 1 from the Project Panel into the EGP layers pane
6. Size and position the resulting clip layer as needed
(optional) 7. Make a new mogrt out of your updated Graphic