BUG: Image Overlay window under Export Settings window after workspace change
In Export settings the image overlay window can become trapped behind the Export settings window.
1. Load Export settings dialogue
2. Go to effects > Image Overlay and click Applied > choose to get a file picker dialogue.
3. Switch to another workspace to find where you put the image overlay.
4. Return to premiere workspace by clicking on premiere pro in the dock (swiping right on the mouse does not cause this effect)
5. You return to the workspace, but the Export Settings window has regained focus, obscuring the image overlay file chooser dialouge.
6. Wonder why you can't do anything (the file chooser dialogue needs to be canceled first)
7. You can 'escape' by draging the export window to the side and finding the file selection underneath. Note: it will never return to the top, even by clicking on it, so you need enough screen space to be able to move the two around to get to cancel without force-quiting premiere.
Was a fun problem for my monday at least!