MME Device Error
Recently, I went to plug my Turtle Beach Pro Headset with Premiere and I received a message for an MME Device Error. I looked up the problem using Google. Based on the recommendation I set the input to "no input." This did clear out the fault error, but it made the program completely useless at the moment. If I cannot use my headset to input the voiceover on the video I want to produce then there is no point in using the software. Now, the problem has expanded to every device and it only affects the input side. When I go to use the analog port, the program does not even detect the input on the device and the program hangs up. My suggestion is to fix this problem quickly. The entire suite of programs is useless without being able to use the headset input.