Video Effects Position Bug
This doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally, it does. And it requires me to restart Premiere.
1) Take 1920x1080 multicam clip, and create new sequence with it.
2) Change Sequence settings to 1080x1080 (I edit videos in Square format for Social Media platforms like Facebook.)
3) Open Effect controls. Change (x) Position. The position jumps to 32767.0. Dragging or using arrow keys, has no effect. (Keeps jumping between 32767 and 32757.) If I enter a value, such as 500, it jumps to 888.9.
4) Quitting Premiere and reopening project seems to put everything back to normal. (Position is still 32767, but it will let me change it to 540 and it acts normally after a restart.)
5) When editing a dozen different clips, it typically requires several restarts of Premiere.