Continuing Bugs not fixed with 12.1.1 patch
Even after resetting Premiere preferences:
1) Cannot ripple delete in timeline by marking In and Out then Shift + Delete
2) When deleting range of clips in timeline by marking In and Out then Command + X, the wrong material is deleted on first attempt (completely unrelated to range and patching selected). Necessary to undo Command + Z then re-do Command + X before the correct range is deleted.
3) Audio muted on project open or new sequence open until track solo is toggled on and off .
4) Fully rendered morph cuts become unrendered upon re-opening project, and application will not re-process them (continually displays "Analyzing Clips in Background" banner). Banner displays even on export.
5) Application frequently hangs when rendering a complete timeline in to out, often near end of a long render or export.
6) When copying and pasting a graphic, original opacity is ignored and it always comes in at 100% opacity.
7) Frequently hangs when rendering an unsharp mask filter.
System report attached. Note: Using Open CL processing. Have not been utilizing CUDA processing with my graphic card because I previously experienced catastrophic errors in Premiere Pro 12.0 (clips disappearing from timeline) and not sure if this has been corrected. Adobe could not verify compatibility and stability of the application with CUDA driver 9.0.197, which is the version designated by NVIDIA for my operating system.