How can we improve Premiere Pro?

Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

220 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded  · 

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

121 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, i can not select and import this file to after effect 2019. ( I don't have "Brows: button. )

thank you

When I acquire a template pack for a particular project. It gets difficult to navigate/ browse them, as all the files mixed up in the panel. It will be nice to have an option to organize and view those templates by folder, making the browsing and decision making faster.

Adobe has the ability to do the things worse each time. Instead to do things easier you do more difficult. You can not install folders in Essential graphics, you have to do it one by one. Each version of the past is better that the new ones. Your case is similar as Benjamin Button.

This has almost been a year we were told by Adobe they were listening... Where are folders?...

• Donnie Rogers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since many 3rd party developers tend to just label files "Lower Third 01" etc. it would be very helpful to be able to organize my production assets better. Additionally, I'd like to hide a few that aren't used often and clutter up the Essential Graphics window when just looking for a simple format.

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back the folders. Need a way to sort and categorize essential graphics.

• Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the folder option on Essential Graphics Panel in PP. I need to put certain MOGRTS into categories e.g Vfx, callouts, transitions, custom made etc

Just had this issue, what a stupid thing to do. Getting rid of folders I mean. So ******* dumb. Please change back

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, but my biggest request would be to allow key framing of Essential Graphics parameters in premiere! This feature would just make this whole workflow incredibly powerful.

• Emmil Priebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the good old days of 2017 using folders was an intuitive - easy and flexible way - to organise .mogrt files - making searching thru them a quick and simple process. BUT 2019 has seen an end to that. Is there a sensible reason behind deleting folders - that I am not aware of ?

• Emmil Priebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider a folder structure so that .mogrt files can be more easily organised and searched. The first version of the Graphics Panel had folders in it - but that has been deleted in V2019....why ?

• Wes Howell - Premiere Pro Quality Engineer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A bit more info from Jarle Leirpol

"By default, you will see only the default template location in the UI, named Local Templates Folder, with a checkbox. In Premiere Pro 13.0 (October 2018 version), you can add more local folders. These can be used in addition to the default Local Templates Folder in the drop-down menu. You no longer need to save templates to the rather strangely located Local Templates Folder, and I find this very helpful.

From the Essential Graphics panel menu, you can choose Manage Additional Folders to add paths.
    You can select which additional folders the panel should show MOGRTs from.

Click the Add button to add a folder. Select a folder and click Remove to remove it from the list.
    From the Manage Additional Folders dialog box, you can add (and delete) multiple folder paths, give the folder paths custom names, and so on. Clicking OK will add all custom paths to the Browse panel as a drop-down menu next to the Local filter option.

The added folders will be available in the drop-down menu in the Browse panel. These will provide the ability for additional organization and sorting."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base