Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug Report: Premiere Pro 22.1.1 compatibility issues with Red Giant Universe 5.0.1 - Error Universe Runtime

Universe 5.0.1 seems to have an issue with the new Premiere Pro 22.1.1 Update. Premiere doesn't seem to be able to load the .aex-files. It massively slows down the startup of Premiere. You need to accept an error message ("Error connecting to Universe runtime. Please reinstall Universe.") for every Universe effect that is not loading, meaning 93 clicks are necessary to open up Premiere. The same problem occurs within a Premiere-Project, when trying to apply a Universe-effect; plus, in some cases, it causes Premiere or my PC to crash.
    Reinstalling either Premiere Pro or Universe does not fix the problem.…

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

82 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Problem with flickering MXF files

Started seeing this flickering recently and just seems to be getting worse, seems to happen with MXF files, but not all the time - sometimes it'll play ok, but then just randomly begins - here's a sample:
    https://vimeo.com/726308581/57952872e8

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug: Optical Flow and M1 Max

Hi,

I am having a consistent bug in which optical flow on clips renders improperly on my M1 Max Macbook Pro. This occurs on both .mp4 and ProRes clips during timeline renders and exports. This bug appears to have been around for some time. Unless fixed, I cannot use my M1 machine on commercial projects.

M1 Max, 64GB memory

Version 22.0.0 (Build 169)

Thanks!

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. High priority bug: EVERY sequence crashes at 34:46 on the timeline in latest update v22.3

The latest update to Premiere Pro has a HUGE and crippling bug on my system (and judging by the forum posts many others too). Every timeline I open on projects new or old crash at 34:46 on the timeline. Exports hang at that time and Premiere can't be recovered to a useable state without a Force Quit. Audio sticks on the sample at that time when scrubbed over.

This is a massive problem that renders this version of Premiere Pro unusable for sequences over 34:45 duration and needs fixing as the highest priority.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BUG REPORT: Audio ducking completely not working in Version 22.4.0 Build 57. It worked perfectly fine in recent older versions.

BUG REPORT: Audio ducking completely not working in Version 22.4.0 Build 57. It worked perfectly fine in recent older versions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow VoiceOver-Recording without monitoring (avoid delayed feedback)

Whenever I record voice over I have to mute everything in Windows so that I can record the audio. Otherwise, I get the delayed audio of my own voice. I am constantly clicking around to switch the audio on/off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add reset buttons to Lumetri panel

It's frustrating having to constantly switch to the Effect Controls window in order to reset Lumetri controls, most frequently, in my case, curves adjustments. Would it be possible to add reset buttons within the Lumetri panel itself? TIA.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Responsive Design time not working in Premiere Pro

Having the same problem described in previous posts marked "resolved." I set up the responsive design time in AE. Works as expected inside of another AE comp, but it doesn't expand inside of Premiere. Sometimes the exports fail (I get a 2.8kb file) and it serves me a "missing media" screen in PP. Usually, the content is just cut off when I expand the clip. "Reset Duration" appears to have no effect. Using PP 22.1.2 and AE 22.1.1. I'm running Windows 10 pro x64. Also tried on an M1 MBA, 2020.

I've cleared caches, moved caches, fully removed previous versions…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: Responsive Time in Dynamic Link Mogrts are now working again as of AE Beta 22.5 x 18 and PR Beta 22.5 x 20.

Please let us know if you're still encountering issues.

Responsive Time in Dynamic Link Mogrts broke in 22.0. I have filed the bug and will update this channel as soon as we have a fix to share.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Dacia

9. エッセンシャルグラフィックの文字入力中に文字が消える

タイトルの通り。
    エッセンシャルグラフィックスでテロップ入力すると最初に入力した単語が消える。二度手間で毎回同じ文字を打ち直さなきゃならないのが非常に不快。早急に対処していただきい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unable to paste video clips onto other tracks even after toggling track targeting

I can't paste clips onto separate timelines at all with the latest update. Everything pastes into V1 despite what I toggle on the track targeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. IMPROVE COMPATIBILITY WITH M1 MACS. PLAYBACK & EXPORT GLITCH

Major glitching issues in playback and exporting on Apple Silicon computers. I have an M1 24" iMac, and I've seen people with this same issue on other Silicon models. It seems to have to do with the SoC architecture of the M1 chips. Premiere is not able to fully recognize the GPU in the computer, and so it doesn't know how to properly handle the footage. This is a serious issue that creates unusable videos, and will cause many to move to FCP or Davinci if not solved. Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Daniel, 

My apologies for not seeing your message earlier. The issue you're described has been resolved. Please make sure you're using the latest version of Premiere Pro (v22.5 is the current version as of 6/24/2022). Of course, if you're still experiencing any glitchy playback or export, please let us know. 

Regards,

Fergus

12. Hebrew punctuation in open captions do not work correctly

When using open captions in the Hebrew language, the punctuation marks typed at the end of a sentence always appear at the beginning of the sentence.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG: Playback audio glitch then force quit

This is on a Mac Studio M1 Ultra.

Playback at timecode 00:34:47:20 causes an audio glitch and then no audio plays. The video keeps playing. When pause or trying to click on other video content, nothing will pause or playback. Then Premiere needs to be force quit to get the application to close.

I've tried all types of different clips and formats they all glitch at that moment. I've also reinstalled Premiere multiple times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your new title system needs a lot of work

The text gets hopelessly out of alignment with the editing and writing, making it impossible to know where the text you want to edit actually is on screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In and Out point don't work for export sets of video on same timeline

A :30 commercial and a :15 commercial are on the same timeline. The in and out points are marked on ONLY the :15. When exporting, ONLY the :15 should export. Instead, it now exports EVERYTHING on that timeline, rather than just what is marked within the in and out points.
    Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drop Shadow on imported graphics / logos in Essential Graphics

Would you please add back in the feature of legacy titler to allow the same effects to be placed on imported graphics as are used in text.
    SCENARIO: I am creating a credit roll. I need to have a company logo in the credit roll. The logo has no drop shadow, and I need one to match the text. Now, I can add one in the "Effect Controls," but that applies it to everything. You cannot link it to one element.
    In the old title tool, I could add the same "text effects" to imported graphics, thus making it a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Korean text typing CRITICAL PROBLEM

After the 22.1.1 patch, the text cursor automatically selects the next character and makes it vanish with spacebar input/deselecting the character. This issue appears when typing Korean in the middle of other characters. Now Korean users have to use the notepad app to type Korean because THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO MODIFY/INSERT THE KOREAN TEXT.

Please, fix this problem as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! This problem is already fixed in the current Beta builds. So, if you are able, please install the latest Beta build of PrPro (Pr22.2xBeta093) using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Of you cannot or prefer not to install Beta builds, the problem should be fixed with the next public release of PrPro.

In either case, PLEASE LET US KNOW if it is fixed for you or not. Thank you very much for reaching out to us about this.

18. Essential Graphics Text

Macでテキスト入力するとき、2021年版は「Shift + ↑」「Shift + ↓」で、カーソル位置より以前や以後を全選択できました。2022年版ではできません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is fixed in the latest beta build of Premiere Pro (22.3x86). The fix is expected to be included in the next release of Premiere Pro.

Auto-translated post: When entering text on a Mac, the 2021 version was "Shift + ↑" and "Shift + ↓", and you could select all before and after the cursor position. Not available in the 2022 version.

19. Mich stört der Wust an Vorlagen Essential Grafiks , ich möchte bestimmen welche Vorlagen installiert werden, quasi selektieren

Ich möchte die Vorlagen von Essential Grafiks selektieren, die die man nicht braucht vom nachinstallieren ausschliessen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Issue in Essential Graphics free Adobe Stock template

In the template 'Multicolour Background Title', users cannot change the fill or stroke colour, only the colour of the background of the text box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base