Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum has been moved

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

190 results found

1. Work Area bar color invisible after 22.6.1 update

after the 22.6.1 update, the work area bar is the same color (maybe one shade off) as the background color, it's practically invisible.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. AAF Export ??

support AAF export in PPro silicon version (nothing in 22.2.0 beta)
    Impossible for us to send to studio mixing

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Export  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report: Premiere Pro 22.1.1 compatibility issues with Red Giant Universe 5.0.1 - Error Universe Runtime

Universe 5.0.1 seems to have an issue with the new Premiere Pro 22.1.1 Update. Premiere doesn't seem to be able to load the .aex-files. It massively slows down the startup of Premiere. You need to accept an error message ("Error connecting to Universe runtime. Please reinstall Universe.") for every Universe effect that is not loading, meaning 93 clicks are necessary to open up Premiere. The same problem occurs within a Premiere-Project, when trying to apply a Universe-effect; plus, in some cases, it causes Premiere or my PC to crash.
    Reinstalling either Premiere Pro or Universe does not fix the problem.…

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug Issue: Premiere Pro 22.1.2 working with .mxf XAVC-I files

I've worked with these files fine in Premiere v15.4.1 and did not have this issue but since updating earlier this month to v22.1.2 I've had several issues with Premiere errors while editing and random crashes without warning or pinwheel of death.

Most common error is "Unable to access resource "SErrorXlND@2x'(type svg)" Attached screen shot below. Once this error occurs I almost always have to completely restart Premiere.

It also has made it nearly impossible to export a finished project from both Premiere and Media Encoder. When doing so it will hang up at some point in…

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →

The issue that was originally causing this issue has been resolved. However, we do see some issues with playback errors like this that are machine specific. If you're still seeing this error (or something like it), please post a question about it, with specifics about your Premiere Pro version, OS, and media format, on the main support forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/ct-p/ct-premiere-pro

We're particularly interested to know if customers are seeing this issue with LongGOP footage or Intraframe footage or both. 

LongGOP formats can be challenging to play back smoothly, particularly if you are using 10-bit 4:2:2, as this format is only hardware accelerated by Apple silicon Macs, and 11th gen or later Intel Core processors that have Quick Sync enabled. 

However, while we might expect to see dropped frames when playing back LongGOP formats on computers that don't support hardware acceleration, you should not see error messages and it's this issue we'd…

5. Problem with flickering MXF files

Started seeing this flickering recently and just seems to be getting worse, seems to happen with MXF files, but not all the time - sometimes it'll play ok, but then just randomly begins - here's a sample:
    https://vimeo.com/726308581/57952872e8

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug: Optical Flow and M1 Max

Hi,

I am having a consistent bug in which optical flow on clips renders improperly on my M1 Max Macbook Pro. This occurs on both .mp4 and ProRes clips during timeline renders and exports. This bug appears to have been around for some time. Unless fixed, I cannot use my M1 machine on commercial projects.

M1 Max, 64GB memory

Version 22.0.0 (Build 169)

Thanks!

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. High priority bug: EVERY sequence crashes at 34:46 on the timeline in latest update v22.3

The latest update to Premiere Pro has a HUGE and crippling bug on my system (and judging by the forum posts many others too). Every timeline I open on projects new or old crash at 34:46 on the timeline. Exports hang at that time and Premiere can't be recovered to a useable state without a Force Quit. Audio sticks on the sample at that time when scrubbed over.

This is a massive problem that renders this version of Premiere Pro unusable for sequences over 34:45 duration and needs fixing as the highest priority.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Caption

The Caption should be released from the caption panel to have the option to use it as a normal graphic to add keyframe and effect

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BUG REPORT: Audio ducking completely not working in Version 22.4.0 Build 57. It worked perfectly fine in recent older versions.

BUG REPORT: Audio ducking completely not working in Version 22.4.0 Build 57. It worked perfectly fine in recent older versions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG - Moving Mogrt from sequence to project damages Premiere Project (Premiere 2021)

If you edit a Mogrt in Premiere Pro 2021 and use Media Replace it could damage your project.
    Now it prevents to open the project again.

1. Moving a Mogrt with Media Replace from Essential Panel to your sequence.
    2. Edit the information and replace media
    3. Move by drag and drop the template from the timeline to the project panel
    4. Save the project and close project
    5. Try to open the project

In my opinion this should not happen.
    The problem is, we can't move to Premiere 2022 or 2023

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow VoiceOver-Recording without monitoring (avoid delayed feedback)

Whenever I record voice over I have to mute everything in Windows so that I can record the audio. Otherwise, I get the delayed audio of my own voice. I am constantly clicking around to switch the audio on/off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Responsive Design time not working in Premiere Pro

Having the same problem described in previous posts marked "resolved." I set up the responsive design time in AE. Works as expected inside of another AE comp, but it doesn't expand inside of Premiere. Sometimes the exports fail (I get a 2.8kb file) and it serves me a "missing media" screen in PP. Usually, the content is just cut off when I expand the clip. "Reset Duration" appears to have no effect. Using PP 22.1.2 and AE 22.1.1. I'm running Windows 10 pro x64. Also tried on an M1 MBA, 2020.

I've cleared caches, moved caches, fully removed previous versions…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: Responsive Time in Dynamic Link Mogrts are now working again as of AE Beta 22.5 x 18 and PR Beta 22.5 x 20.

Please let us know if you're still encountering issues.

Responsive Time in Dynamic Link Mogrts broke in 22.0. I have filed the bug and will update this channel as soon as we have a fix to share.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Dacia

13. When changing framerate of footage using Interpret Footage, exporting via Media Encoder uses original framerate

Direct export from Premiere works fines, this only appears when exporting multiple sequences via Media Encoder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Admin →
  14. Add reset buttons to Lumetri panel

It's frustrating having to constantly switch to the Effect Controls window in order to reset Lumetri controls, most frequently, in my case, curves adjustments. Would it be possible to add reset buttons within the Lumetri panel itself? TIA.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Admin →
  15. IMPROVE COMPATIBILITY WITH M1 MACS. PLAYBACK & EXPORT GLITCH

Major glitching issues in playback and exporting on Apple Silicon computers. I have an M1 24" iMac, and I've seen people with this same issue on other Silicon models. It seems to have to do with the SoC architecture of the M1 chips. Premiere is not able to fully recognize the GPU in the computer, and so it doesn't know how to properly handle the footage. This is a serious issue that creates unusable videos, and will cause many to move to FCP or Davinci if not solved. Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

Hi Daniel, 

My apologies for not seeing your message earlier. The issue you're described has been resolved. Please make sure you're using the latest version of Premiere Pro (v22.5 is the current version as of 6/24/2022). Of course, if you're still experiencing any glitchy playback or export, please let us know. 

Regards,

Fergus

16. エッセンシャルグラフィックの文字入力中に文字が消える

タイトルの通り。
    エッセンシャルグラフィックスでテロップ入力すると最初に入力した単語が消える。二度手間で毎回同じ文字を打ち直さなきゃならないのが非常に不快。早急に対処していただきい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unable to paste video clips onto other tracks even after toggling track targeting

I can't paste clips onto separate timelines at all with the latest update. Everything pastes into V1 despite what I toggle on the track targeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
  18. MOGRTs Destroy Premiere continues it's world tour. Watch a mogrt import add hundreds of clips to the MOGRT Media bin..

mogrts troubled relationship with media management contiues. Tried importing a mogrt into a project only to have it created hundreds of duplicate clip instances in the Motion Graphics Template Media bin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →
  19. Hebrew punctuation in open captions do not work correctly

When using open captions in the Hebrew language, the punctuation marks typed at the end of a sentence always appear at the beginning of the sentence.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG: Playback audio glitch then force quit

This is on a Mac Studio M1 Ultra.

Playback at timecode 00:34:47:20 causes an audio glitch and then no audio plays. The video keeps playing. When pause or trying to click on other video content, nothing will pause or playback. Then Premiere needs to be force quit to get the application to close.

I've tried all types of different clips and formats they all glitch at that moment. I've also reinstalled Premiere multiple times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Premiere Pro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base