Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New shortcuts to choose where to PASTE 'on the fly'! (highest, lowest or same video track)

Timeline pasting is a daily, 'everybody-uses-it' editing function. So why has it still not been improved?

Vastly improving pasting is simple: Give users the ability to choose 'on the fly' where they want their media pasted or insert-pasted:
    1. on the lowest enabled track (current behavior)
    2. on the highest enabled track
    3. on the same track in was copied from

By providing new shortcut options, EVERYONE would be happy:
    1. Users who like the current way pasting works wouldn't notice any difference.
    2. Users who want media pasted to the highest enabled track where there's always the most free…

39 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put crop in the Effect Controls please

Would love the ability to crop an image without having to mask, or search and add Crop from the Effects panel. This sounds silly and lazy, but it’s something I’m doing over and over in sizzle editing, where I have to make all graphics, animations and mock ups for advertising, for example.

Please consider adding Crop into Effect Controls.

A 4-point polygon mask makes a small box and you have to drag the points. (holding shift, and getting it just right visually) I want Crop embedded because I want to adjust the edges with numbers, quickly.

Also, a request for…

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mouse disappearing after latest update

The mouse disappears after switching from editing to audio mode. I've tried this a couple times to see if it was a one time thing and it happened again.

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change default "Show Clip Keyframe" for entire sequence

The visible keyframe slider for every video is Opacity by default. It is a nightmare trying to right click each clip, if you need to display a different keyframe for it (E.g. Time for speed ramps).

An option is necessary for setting the default displayed keyframes for the entire sequence. The ability to also bulk change thedisplayed keyframes for multiple clips would also be good.

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. LUT Management via CC Assets Panel

LUT management is very challenging within Premiere. Many users try to simply place the LUTs inside the folder rather than import them via Pr which leads to instability.

Recently I reopened a job (that was finished 2 years ago) in order to create language versions and the LUTs were not in the same order as the new version of Premiere. The wrong LUT was being used in the new Pr version. I believe it is something to do with the numbering order of the LUTs (just a guess).

What we need is a reliable LUT management solution which would be…

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Watch folders for premiere pro

Add a Watch Folder feature, where footage are automatically imported if added to a specific watch folder

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. External GPU support

macOS 10.13.4 High Sierra brought native support for Radeon eGPUs. However, there is not OpenGL support in Premiere Pro 2018 and Metal Support is very slow. It would be great to use Nvidia Cards for CUDA but, Mac does not support those cards.

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG REPORT: In 12.1 Sequence markers are getting erased when a sequence is dragged into the Source Monitor the first time

When sequence markers are placed in a new sequence and that sequence is then dragged into the Source Monitor, all the sequence markers get deleted.

If markers are added again, and dragged into the source, then the markers stick. I've also tried dragging a sequence without any markers on it into Source, then adding markers and dragging again, and the markers remain.

This is a huge problem since we have several footage sequence that have already been marked up and we can't really use them in the Source monitor anymore unless we want to redo all the markers again.

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dual Screen Workspaces

The workspace panel has lots of default panel options baked in, but all of them are built for a single screen set-up. While I know you can rebuild the setups yourself... it would be nice if there was a feature that would let you switch between single screen and dual screen defaults in the workspace panel... that way I can just click and work, rather than having to build first.

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. ACES for Adobe

The Creative Cloud suite really, REALLY needs to incorporate the Academy Color Encoding System, commonly known as ACES. ********, what an excellent way to manage color!

38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Time remapping to include audio synchronisation

Please allow for a clip to be remapped with the linked audio track also synced up to it (ie if you make the video clip 200%, then the audio should also go 200% AND if there's a keyframe from 100-200%, then the audio should adjust accordingly)

38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sequence markers - several improvements

I think the sequence markers need radically overhauling. Below are three different suggestions that I think will help. I've also attached an image of how these changes will look:

Problem 1: Currently, when you use "track select forward" it ONLY selects clips and not the sequence markers. This makes the tool virtually useless, as it means your markers no longer remain in place!

Solution: "Track select forward" tool should select clips AND markers.

Problem 2: The sequence markers exist as individual objects, so to change the division of two sections requires resizing BOTH sections. Sections can also overlap, which is…

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. cursor disappears

Our news dept just switched over to multiple seats of Premiere Pro. They are regularly experiencing a bug that I have found online evidence that dates back to at least 2016. The visible cursor intermittently disappears. It works elsewhere within Windows 10 however is not visible within Premiere. Only a restart of Premiere restores the cursor. We have not been able to identify a pattern to causes the cursor to react this way. This alone is rated the highest irritant of using Premiere when they were polled for their reaction to Premiere after 2 weeks of use.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. my mouse disappears when using lumetri in premiere pro cc 2018

BUG: my mouse disappears when using lumetri in premiere pro cc 2018

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. random audio layers are muted (without mute button activated) since last 04/2018 update!

I updated Adobe Premiere Pro CC yesterday (April 2018) and started a new project with 3 audio layers. The first and third layers play back the audio normally. The second layer is muted with mute button being disabled. When you click on Solo button it works but then you have to click on all Solo buttons of course. How can I solve this?

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. QuickTime H.264 Mov files with exports

As we have done for years, bring back the QuickTime H.264 Mov. (not Mpeg 4) for exporting

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Premiere Pro NOT to crash when used remotely via RDP (Remote Desktop)

Adobe, please, it's 2020 and Premiere Pro still crashes when I log in to my work PC via Remote Desktop. Please fix these issues once and for all and don't tell us it's only supported as a "local" application. RDP is exactly accessing a "local" PC, I am forced working remotely in these times.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Imported Clips from a C300 Mark II and C200 and they are all named "CLIPS001"

Went to the Media Browser, clicked the root folder that held the "CONTENTS" folder, and context-menu'd "Import" and every clip is named "CLIPS001". This did not happen with the previous version, just this new Premiere 2020.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Light Mode UI

We are gauging interest to see if our users' aesthetic needs are being met!
    Is the current color scheme of the interface sleek and professional or do you wish it was lighter? Is it easy on your eyes during tedious edit sessions? Most importantly, do you wish it came in pink?

Here's a link for more details on current interface customizability: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html#brightenordarkentheinterface

Let us know what you think in the comments!

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base