Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Symbols to indicate usage

It would be great if the project panel had a little indicator sign to show which items have been used in the timeline. Currently, I change the label colour from e.g. yellow (unused item) to mango (used on the timeline) but this is prone to error/neglect. it would be marvellous if this was done automatically.

Another indicator of great value would be to show in the project panel which item is currently in the source window. Sometimes the items are so similar you get mixed up knowing which one you are viewing, which one is in the timeline or worse…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. NO clips in my timeline

When I open a saved Pr Project It shows no clips in my timeline!! This is so disappointing. I contacted customer support and received no reply.
    This is not what I paid for!! Seeking immediate help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 「ホワイトア」と「暗転」がコピー&ペーストできないです

PremiereProCC2019で先日のバージョンアップから(Ver13.1.0)
    エフェクトのディゾルブ「ホワイトア」と「暗転」がコピー&ペーストできません。
    エフェクトをコピーしても、選択していない配置してある映像などがコピーされているようです。
    改善を希望します。
    使用PCOSはWindows10です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shared Device Licenses

Right now with shared device licenses, the software has to reload the plugins every time the program is opened, which can take up to 2 minutes. It would be incredibly helpful if the software could load the plugins once, save it somewhere and allow users to sign in without the reload. Please update this with future versions!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Option to Timecode window to show time from last edit point on selected track.

Sometimes with Multi-camera editing I need to know the time from last cut point.
    Example: I have a three camera setup with speaking person. He is speaking and only speaking. I start multi-camera playback and switching between cameras in every 20-30 seconds.

Option to show time from last cut point will be very useful, cause there are no changes in timeline at multi-camera editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug: keyboard shortcuts don't import after version update

When updating versions of premiere, my keyboard shortcuts do not come with me to the new version. I've tried: selecting import preferences during the software update, and my preferences for "sync settings" include keyboard shortcuts. I've even tried manually moving the .kys file from the previous version to the next. All to no avail. We shouldn't have to manually enter new shortcuts for every update. Other people seem to have this problem too: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2358348

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Text fill color field be the first selected in taborder

In Appearance ribbon in Essential Graphics, when you press the Fill Color to change the color of a text or shape, it would be nice if the first taborder/selected would be the # HEX field.
    Then it would be easier to paste a custom HEX color.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twin Razor with specified frame/time duration

Problem: It is not efficient or accurate to manually cut many clips into 2 second clips. Solution: A Razor with two blades that can make two cuts at once with a custom duration. For example - to cut many clips into 2 second blocks, set the Twin Razor prefs to 2 seconds and you essentially get a Razor with 2 blades spaced 2 seconds apart.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug: Warp Stabilizer inteprets anchor point different after upgrading to 13.1

So here we are again, and it's not a surprise that the Warp stabilizer plugin is doing something completely different to a clip in a project that was analysed in the previous version of Premiere (it's happen before after upgrades). I've attached a clip so you can see how the clip is now playing in premiere 13.1 along with a screenshot of the effects control.

So in 13.0.2 I had a single clip in a sequence (this was 1 weeks ago just before upgrading to 13,1).
    I applied warp stabilizer
    I then keyframed the rotation and position to fix a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the wait time to open an old project into the latest version!

Having problems with opening the old version of PP where it will take 20-30 minutes to convert an older project into a new one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix bug that prevents you from typing special characters with AltGr

When I try to write on a keyboard which uses AltGr/Alt+Ctrl for special characters, it doesn't work. This works in every other Adobe program but not Premiere Pro. (for example AltGr+V to make "@")

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Online customer review platform like Frame.io, but then from Adobe (better integration in Adobe Premiere (and other Adobe products))

I love to use Frame.io to let my customers review my movies and add comments on a time line, make markings inside the movies, let my costumers download movies really easy, make stills, etc. But I am paying quite a lot to use this platform (and still have limitations) and the integration with Adobe Premiere doesn't work perfectly, since it is a third party plugin. I would love to see some function like this integrated in Creative Cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug? Redo warp analyze on existing clips

In my timeline I do have a few clips with warp stabilizer.

When I open a project in 13.1 I get a message:

"The analysis of one or more clip effects has not completed. If you press 'Continue', a warning banner over the video may be exported.

20171209 TL: Effect: Warp Stabilizer, Track: V1, Time: 00:00:07:00, Status: Not Started"

In the Effect Controls the button "Analyze" is selectable.

When I do re-analyze (so the FX is working) the clips the warning disaapeares.

Do I have to re-analyze all my projects?

Or is it a bug and should I report to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. export as PAL m4v macroblock adaptive frame-field coding incorrect

If I try to export a m4v (H264 Blu-ray) several export setings does not have any influence to the export. for e.g. macroblock adaptive frame-field coding on/off exports Always an interlace sync mode instead of MBAFF, the settings PAL or NTSC is missing completly in the elementarystream metadata. It is set as unspecified Video Formatinstead of PAL. This was working well in CS5.5. Would you please check yout export code.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lego Like Premiere Pro | Adobe Panels

Imagine working on text or just a simple object removal and you have to select replace with after effects comp all the time, let there be a way of opening after effects once and docking windows of what you need to use in premiere, for example, tracking panels or text editing panels even a full timeline add tweak all u need to work on within premiere and not having to open another program all the time. We could dock photoshop panels and so on and open up a whole lot of creativeness with this merge. Or you could dock a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Premiere Pro 2019

Premiere Pro 2019 Version 13.1.0 Build 193 - PC

Text box in Project panel blanks out when editing text for file or folder names. Same thing happens in the Program Panel when editing text, it disappears and cannot be seen when editing, reappears when out of edit mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Time remapping keyframes are bugged and stop the video for a split second instead of smoothly ramping

https://youtu.be/OKQ6QFe6-K4

This video shows the issue clearly. A keyframe which should start a smooth speed rmap instead pauses the video for a split second before moving into the ramp. This happens with a timeline render and an actual final export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FREE FORM VIEW ADDITIONS

First of all... Freeform view is incredible and has changed how I edit already. The ability to pick in an out points and drag the new clip into free form and make a virtual timeline in my bin (adding cutaways as smaller clips on top to show where they will go is a game changer)

But I feel it doesn't go quite far enough. Here's what would really help my productivity.

1) The clip boxes to reflect the length of the in and out points and to be able to make longer and short much like in the timeline.

2)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base