Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Captions in CC 2019

Hi,

It seems that captions functionality has been reduced in CC 2019. When I click to select new text style or background or colour nothing happens. It is extremely frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix bug where PP crashes when changing name of exported media file

When I try to change the name of the exported media file, Premier Pro crashes about half of the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resize plugin windows on WINDOWS 10

On the mac version of Premiere the audio plugin windows open full size to show all of the controls.

Why the heck on the Windows machine do the plugin windows show up with half of the controls off screen. Like is it a punishment for using windows that I have to re-size the plugin windows? It hurts!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. lockup if clicking on a folder that adobe is blocked from accessing (macOS)

when you import a file while browsing if you click "music" macOS will ask you to allow adobe to access your music, if you say no, the program locks up in a loop. Adobe needs to be able to stop looking for a file after a set amount of time or have an abort button, or interrupt a current file browse when a new file/folder is clicked.

macOS: 10.14.2
    adobe cc v13.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Amazing Interface Improvement

I get very frustrated with these tiny mouse targets, specifically at the transitions between clips. For instance trying to find the magic pixel where the mouse changes from the arrow to the trim tool, or trying to adjust the dissolve instead of the clip handle.

These areas of interaction should be large enough that they are obvious. I don't quite understand why so much graphic real-estate is taken up by the clips themselves and not their controllable or interactive surface area.

In my dreams you would be able edit by mouse, the transition at any edit on the timeline from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Essential Graphics doesn't work in Premiere Pro 2019 CC

In both Premiere Pro 2018 CC and in Premiere Pro 2019 CC “Essential Graphics” doesnt work. When I drag and drop a Template in the Timeline pannel the “fx” is colored gray. The Program pannel shows no text, even when I scrub the Timeruler from beginning till the end of the Graphic sequence. When I hit the “Edit”button, the Essential Graphics pannel shows an empty black text rectangle, Transform and Responsive Design - Time.

I’ve uninstalled Premiere Pro two times, downloaded the latest updates, but it doesn’t fix the “Essential Graphics” problem. My laptop runs on Windows 10. Is this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There is an issue with video playback

There is an issue with playback in the Program window where the video "jumps" around. The source file does not have this issue and the sequence settings match the native video. This seems to be a bug. Nothing I've done fixes the issue and this is not the first video I've edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Erro monitor de origem para de reproduzir

Each time I move my files between sequences, within the same project, my source monitor stops working. Do not play at anything. after you close the program, it works again, but it locks again. I'm with a super new pc, rtx2080ti i9700k and 32gb, and a job to deliver. how do I do? the program is up to date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please make log in for drop box

Please make log in for drop box like facebook and YouTube, there is not enough space on my laptop to export then import to Dropbox, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Title

autocorrect/auto detect to minimize errors in output in title, bring back support for NVIDIA cards with CUDA drivers on Apple Systems and native adobe after effects install should come with H.264 Codec in the export settings.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Import Selected Sequences not working

All my sequences load from the previous project when I try to import but when I select the sequence, nothing happens, my sequence doesn't load into the new project. I have the most recent update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Saturation is not smooth

What i mean with saturation is not smooth is that, if you put the saturation from 100 to 100.1, the difference is huge and you can't make it lower (in cc 2019 version for windows). That's very sad, it will be very nice to make the impact of the saturation when you change the values smoother.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There is a bug about the bin search field when you update a project from cc 2018 to cc2019

It's all in the title, i saw other message from other people with the same issue.
    Here is a link with an example from this issues on a mac version, i have the same probleme with a windows version.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Em-oP3gtFHEESlxptojlMLWxIdZBepvh/view

Please, what can we do???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее!

Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее! хули ещё описывать

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее!

Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее! хули ещё описывать

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BUG: Program/Source window "Mark In" switches window.

Using Premiere Pro 13.0.2 (Build 38)

If the Program and Source window are overlayed in the same panel using "Mark In" Command in the Source Window switches to the Program Window.

This makes it a bit cumbersome to use a layout where I want PGM and Source to be side-by-side so save space for other windows.

Tried with two different edit suites. Bug seems to be consistent from computer to computer.

EDIT: Found two computers where this doesn't happen. I was unable to reproduce the bug on these two machines with the same program version. Using Mac OSX Mojave

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I have a very very large project, all 4K footage shot on an F5 with 8 Audio Tracks.

I meticulously organised bins for the footage, I then modified the footage audio from 8 tracks to 2 track mono as there were only 2 mics.
    I then tested the footage on my timeline and all is fine... 1 video instance along with 2 mono tracks... just as expected.
    I then tested my proxy workflow and all was perfect...1 video instance along with 2 mono tracks...
    Just as a double check I imported a proxy file back into premiere as a standalone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Error window popping up anytime anything is done.

Stop This window from popping up liteerally everytime any element is clicked on, it pops up multiple times after every action taken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outtro doesn't work with essential graphics

Great, you added protected regions. BUT, they don't work great.
    You can't control where the region goes, which I've seen Some people post somewhere, but I couldn't find it (which is why this voting system kind of sucks), but the Outtro doesn't work at all.

Please SHOW where the protected region is, in premiere. This will help us know what's happening. It doesn't seem like you're Actually defining a protected region as intro/outtro though. It might just be a faster way to help AE assume where you're putting it? Not sure about that, but anyway, if a region is at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG. When editing "Video in point" "Video Out Point"

when I pick the raw file type "i"to get my in point, then "," it changes the attributes of the raw file, I edit my whole project and save it, send it out to a renderer, who has the files, "in" and " out" points reset in his machine, the whole edit shifted randomly when he renders all transitions are off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base