Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crashes to a white screen and then disappears completely without prompt for crash report

Premiere Pro will crash to a white screen, then pause for like 10 seconds and then will completely dissapear. It used to give me a prompt to send feedback because it crashed, but since the update it crashes without sending any kind of log data. It doesn't save my project and I have to make everything. I don't like having to save after every single edit in case it fails. There doesn't seem to be anything that triggers it. Sometimes I can edit for half an hour, other times it crashes after 30 seconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MIC ISSUE (Mics will not work whatsoever)

None of my microphones are working with my system, I've done everything in the book.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug report: Warp Stabilizer with Gaussian Blur applied freezes Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro crashes (freezes with rainbow-indicator) when applying warp stabilize to a sequence which already has a gaussian blur effect (with a custom path, feather) applied.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Immediate sort of new items in bins

Currently when I create or rename an asset or bin, it stays in the same place out of order, and I have to toggle the Name column or use the Refresh Sort Order command to force Premiere to re-sort the bin and put things back into order. It would be great if it worked as in an operating system where the folder is immediately and automatically resorted upon creation of a new item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. playback noise from a nested no audio clip

A segment of nested time-lapse clip has high pitch ringing sound overboard.
    but it's a silent clip originally, doesn't even have audio track
    Playback in the nested sequence / original is totally fine.
    but the parent sequence have noise while all the audio filters were removed / all attributes were reset,
    a certain part keeps ringing. I cannot even understand how can this happen when you have a no audio clip to start with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Titles tool bug

Some times when i create titles with the title tool, they disappear if i use any effect on them (like mask etc.)
    when it happens i can only use legacy titles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit mutiple titles at once.

The possibility to edit multiple titles at once. As simple as selecting all titles, go to the edit tab in essential graphics and do the changes affecting all selected titles. If the selected titles have different setting (size, font etc), then they all change to the new settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 13.0.2 Online Shared files - Video Un-syncs

I edit footage that I share with someone through the online file sharing program Dropbox. When he edits something and then saves and I open it on my end some video file's in and out points are shifted. The overall video is in the same spot in the timeline, but it acts as though someone slipped the footage way to the side and sometimes even beyond the bounds of the footage which creates a "missing file" look. We both jumped Premiere back to 13.0.1 and it solved it for now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. title designer background video OFF

This is a performance issue, caused by the title designer. When title designer is open, selecting background video to ON obviously slows performance. So many people turn it off when editing. However, when you switch timelines, the background video automatically turns back ON, slowing performance again. The default state for the background video should be OFF. This results in the editor having to turn the background video OFF every time a different timeline is opened which is inconvenient especially for complicated projects with a lot of nesting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 一直用不了怎么回事啊,导视频进去就说错误

PR导进去视频就出错,然后播放不出来

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug: Another mercury playback / GPU rendering bug

Changing the opacity of this black video underneath my main video footage changes the brightness of my main video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OEuBbvjEr1cEkpMNqY0TMyzBOQjOQ08e/view

Turning off mercury playback / mercury transmit fixes it. But I obviously don't want to edit Software only rendering as it's a massive performance hit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug: Clips cannot be moved on timeline when sequence is above 24h

When a sequence is above 24h in length, clips (video and audio) cannot be moved on the timeline at all. Not into other tracks, not left or right.

As soon as I cut the sequence to 24h max., I can move all the clips again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Image Overlay window under Export Settings window after workspace change

In Export settings the image overlay window can become trapped behind the Export settings window.

To reproduce:
    1. Load Export settings dialogue
    2. Go to effects > Image Overlay and click Applied > choose to get a file picker dialogue.
    3. Switch to another workspace to find where you put the image overlay.
    4. Return to premiere workspace by clicking on premiere pro in the dock (swiping right on the mouse does not cause this effect)
    5. You return to the workspace, but the Export Settings window has regained focus, obscuring the image overlay file chooser dialouge.
    6. Wonder why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. full panel playback

a toggle key that allows maximizing the size of the source or the program monitor within the boundaries of its panel. once this toggle key is on, anything else in the panel, such as menus, timecodes etc.. would disappear, and the monitor would stratch to it's maximum size within the size of the panel, as the other panels are shown as well. (not like the ` tilde key). would be amazing for people working on laptops, or with one screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. hotkey that automaticly overwrite the original audio\video of the chosen clip in the time line

a simple short cut key (let's say 'u') that combines the matchframe and the dragging of the video\audio from the source monitor to the timeline.
    let's say i mark a video clip in the timeline and press 'u', automaticly the original corresponding audio of this clip will be overwrited beneath it, in the top track which is on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Zoom in closer than single frame

Would be great to zoom in closer than one frame for detailed audio waveform displaying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tiny changes to source window

@creativecloud can you please add the following to @AdobePremiere
    -Rename sequence
    -Rotate source window
    -Press next in source window

Please #thankyou

Sincerely,

A content creator

listofdemands #creativity #userfriendly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: Transition effect control A/B preview no longer works in 12.1.2. Build 69

Windows 7, for directional video transitions, under effect controls, the upper left used to show a preview of what the transition will look like when you click on different variations using A and B to represent the footage. Now, it just shows A no matter what I click or which transition I'm using. I can obviously figure out what the transition will look like but that was a nice shortcut to quickly verify I was clicking on the right direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base