Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a hotkey for 'playing a selected clip in the project panel to the source window' (rather than double clicking)

In my current workflow on smaller video projects I generally prefer to assemble the edit straight to the timeline, which is a process that I can almost exclusively do on the keyboard (my preferred way of working), except for when I want to play a new clip from the project panel (in list view) in the 'source window', then I have to double click.

Is there any way you could add the option to hotkey, so that when I 'shift+1' into the project panel, I could simply press another key to add the selected clip to the 'source window' (rather…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return shortcut - Reveal in finder from Project

unable to assign a hotkey - reveal in finder in project. Return the functionality

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can someone else try and do this with a high end computer and see if it bogs down there system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PluDfzBLQg

the write on effect and any effects like that bogg down my computer to annoyingly slow speeds. i have an i7 6 core 4ghz 32 gb ram 2 gtx 1070s and a pci express ssd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shared Bins in Team Projects

Ability to have shared bins in Team Projects. For example, say you have one project per episode in a series, and each one has bins for general series b-roll, temp music etc. If temp music or b-roll is added to the shared folder in any of the projects, it will also be available in all the other projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 我希望有这个一个功能,在视频和音频的轨道前面,可以对其命名,这样我就知道,这一条音轨我放的是音乐,是音效,是对白

我希望有这个一个功能,在视频和音频的轨道前面,可以对其命名,这样我就知道,这一条音轨我放的是音乐,是音效,是对白

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Load next clip Button

When derushing, a load next clip button right in the preview window will help us a lot for saving time, instead of using mousse and getting lost on the prodjekt when we have massive footages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Apply different Motion Graphics Template but keep the same text

I mainly make content for social media, so being able to quickly reversion things in different aspect ratios is essential. Working in that space also involves a lot of text graphics to tell the story. For my bigger clients I've made branded MOGRTs to speed up my workflow and allow them to make their own content in the same style. Naturally I've had to make different versions of those MOGRTs for 16:9, square and portrait. My problem is that when I'm reversioning for different formats, there's no way to keep the same text but apply a different template. This seems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Immersive Environment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Premiere crashes when trying to adjust the height of png

Premiere crashes when trying to adjust the height of png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio drops out when dragging and dropping clip selection from source panel to timeline panel

Audio is good in source panel on the video clip I am working on. Selecting portion of video in source panel to use and then dragging selection to timeline panel causes audio portion of clip to disappear. Audio is present in source panel but absent in timeline panel after transfer of clip to timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Auto masking by every two frames or certain amount of frames!

Could Adobe please improve Premiere Pro by Auto masking by every two frames or certain amount of frames! Could Adobe create this type of Auto Masking by every two frames or certain amount of frames? This is what would happen: 1. Step one is to mask the outline of the object 2. The masking would identify each color, of the square points of the mask, that they are masked on. 3. A distance of change would be defined for example 1 x 2 or 1 x 1. Therefore if the color changes, the transitional color would be one of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Splice edits onto OP1a files Forget having to re-export an entire sequence just to make a small edit. You can now quickly replace any port

Splice edits onto OP1a files

Forget having to re-export an entire sequence just to make a small edit. You can now quickly replace any portion of a previously exported iFrame, XAVC-I, or OP1a DNxHD or DNxHR video file—similar to splicing into film or overwriting tape, but with a digital file. In addition, you can export XDCAM MXF OP1a files to speed your workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe should make its own Video Cards

Please start to make your own video cards so that those of us who use our computers primarily for work can stop going back and forth with video card issues made by other manufacturers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premiere Pro CC (CC 19 13.0.2) still shifts captions randomly on the timeline

Captions on a timeline might stay in their place for three or four times saving, exiting and restarting Premiere, but then all of a sudden their in and out points CHANGE, not being in sync anymore. This is an old bug and it is still not fixed, working with subtitles that are burned into the video is basically not possible this way!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Play in to out

Neither the button nor the keyboard shortcut for "Play In to Out" works in the Source monitor. This function is broken. This is a bug that needs to be fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Warp stabilize crashes on masked clips within nests 13.0.2

UHD clip in an HD sequence.
    Nest clip to stabilize.
    Enter nest sequence.
    Apply mask to clip.
    Back to original timeline.
    Apply Warp Stabilize.
    Crash.

"Error receiving synchronous frame"

This workflow worked fine in 12.1.2 so it's something new in 13.0.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG? DeNoise Effect Doesn't Render Properly

Please watch (listen) to the clip provided. The clip on the left is an example of how the DeNnoise effect sounds in the timeline (good) and the clip on the right is how it sounds once it's rendered (bad).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug import premi19

Hello,

I meet some bug. My export from AE18 Mov/RGB/animation.
    I import few clips like this to Premi19 and it makes horizontal errors like on picture. If I imported to Premi18 or play clip in VLC its clean...Thats look like Premi19 problem. What do you think?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug Report: 2019 v13.0.2 messes with my multicam syncs from older PP project versions (was using 12.1.2)

Waveforms show the right audio but the audio that plays is completely different (different part of the clip)

Please fix this! Very tricky for working with multi-cam interview footage, I've made selects a for a 3 hour interview in an older version of PP and really would prefer not to have to go back a version every time to pull out a quote from my selects, OR re sync and re-select and I'm working heaps of interviews and will be a nightmare if i have to do this for all of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base