Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Batch update metadata get stuck on the first batch

I was so happy that batch updating metadata was fixed with v13 and now its so much faster (awesome) but now surprise surprise another major bug has been introduced!

Select multiple clips
    Update the metadata using the Metadata panel
    Deselect those clips
    The Metadata panel still says "Multiple selected"
    Select a clip in the Project panel, Metadata panel still says "multiple selected"
    Change a value in the metadata panel - the original batch of clips have their value changed, even though they are not selected anymore.

The only way I seem to be able to clear the select in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a good rgb shift/split plug-in

Please add a good RGB shift/split plugin, that will allow automatic displacement, but also manual animation. A good example could be found in MAGIX Vegas - effect RGB Shift is perfect! But I believe that you can make it even better(for example the manual animation)!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I've seen posts since 2007 talking about black images when importing batches. That is more than a decade ago? AND IT IS STILL HAPPENING!!

I've seen posts since 2007 talking about black images when importing batches. That is more than a decade ago? AND IT IS STILL HAPPENING! So it would be a good idea if the designers paid attention to old bugs and trace them historically to actually see if they have been fixed. Or, even better, just FIX THEM!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The video saved by the camera on Microsoft Surface Book 2 useless when imported

I shot a video with the integrated video camera on a Microsoft Surface Book 2. Premiere cannot synchronize the audio to the video. It does not play correctly and when edited and exported, the same issue remains.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi

Hello,

I would like to formally request that the next version of Premiere provides better color support for iMac Pro Retina computers color space. Currently there are a bunch of ridiculous work arounds but many professionals bought this computer specifically for video to find that Premiere is not well suited for the iMac color space, resulting in exported videos that look dramatically different (less contrast and color generally) than our timelines. Other programs including Lightroom and a very popular Apple video cutting product do not have this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fonts replaced in essential graphics through media encoder

Fonts in my essential graphics title are replaced with system font when I render through the media encoder. When I render directly out of Premiere, the correct font is used. The essential graphics template comes from adobe stock. I've seen more bugs like this reported but not the difference in using the media encoder or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. top bar needs to always allow transport controls! [i.e., Docked at the top..]

..editing is the #1 reason we use Premiere for our videos. by 2018, almost any new editing app I have used follows certain UX 'Standards', some of which I do see in Premiere, and some not so much!

1: Transport controls attached to floating windows always get LOST when those windows are dismissed.. usually, right when you need them! that is why almost any new audio/video editing App today docks the transport PERMANENTLY to the top bar. this concept has caught on, it makes sense. Suggestion: in the editor for the top bar, add a selection for the Transport controls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ständige abbrüche

Mich nervt es einfach nur noch. Seit dem ich Premiere cc2019 habe, sind nur probleme da. Nach einer Weile ca 2-5 min Bearbeitung funktioniert entweder die Vorschau nicht mehr oder im Projektfenster kann ich keine Vorschau mehr machen.Die Projektvorschau lässt sich nicht mehr starten und das Programm stürzt ab. Das arbeiten damit ist einfach unmöglich.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. touchscreen support

There will always be a need for mouse and keyboard but touchscreens can be proficient for certain task. Adobe just needs to space out a few things like the record, mute and solo buy an extra 10 pixels. The color wheels could be spaced out by 15 pixels. I still like the old obsolete CC filter more than the Lumetri Color Panel.

https://youtu.be/_t7HxJn1AFQ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create hotkeyable playback commands for specific playback rates (e.g. 25% 50% 100% 200% 400%)

I bought a ShuttlePRO v2 and I want it to work better in Premiere. Because the shuttle can only simulate keystrokes, it has to rely on multiple presses of j and l as it switches between shuttle positions. This limits the range of shuttle speeds since j and l only allow speeds at and above 100%, and shift+j and shift+l are too granular since the shuttle only has 15 zones.

To improve this, what I propose is the addition of commands that activate specific playback speeds; for example;

ctrl-shift-7 - reverse 800%
    ctrl-shift-6 - reverse 400%
    ctrl-shift-5 - reverse 200%…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: ghost frames into the transitions

Premiere should have more fluid transitions without this kind of strange artifacts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere pro cc 2019 and 2018 have serious playback issues

Almost immediately timeline and preview screen for clips do not playback AT ALL. Premiere pro becomes unusable AND IT DOES NOT PROPERLY CLOSE DOWN. I HAVE TO FORCE CLOSE EVERY SINGLE TIME. This is driving me insane and it all started happening when I got my Surface Book 2 i7/16/512 NVIDIA 1060. My old Lenovo with PPCC 2018 worked perfect. Both versions of PP have been totally unstable. PLEASE FIX IT IN SOME WAY!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multi-Cam: Use more than two audio tracks in switching

Just kind of annoying having more than two tracks without being able to switch to tracks 3 and up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support DNxHD or additional codecs on Blackmagic Decklink capture cards

On Windows, Decklink cards only support Uncompressed or MotionJPEG codecs. Please add support for DNxHD or additional codecs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What does the f-u--c--ki-ng generic error mean at link media?

The F-U-c-Kin-g files are readable with any other software!
    Fasszopó geci program

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In the audio track mixer, tab should move between audio names

Currently both tab and enter behave the same way. If you're naming a bunch of tracks in the audio track mixer it's really annoying to have to keep clicking on the next one instead of tabbing over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Saving still frame of Multicam sequence, save the frame of the angle selected

Currently if you have a multicam sequence in your source window and save the frame, it disregards which angle is selected and just selects the top video track from the multicam sequence. Same thing if you export a MS from the source monitor. Premiere should respect which angle you have chosen and act on that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Installer: please ask to scan current computer audio plugins..

currently when installing premiere pro on a new computer, if premiere finds an audio plugin path (VSTs) it will automatically begin scanning them. this is great - but - if you have a system with hundreds and hundreds of audio plugins, this will take forever. Please consider popping a dialog to ask if premiere pro should begin the plugin scan now, or wait until another time. also, consider having premiere pro show a path selection dialog for plugins. I do not want premiere to scan every plugin directory on my system by default. I might like it to just scan…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base