Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Opening a project with only proxies. When trying to reconnect offline media "link media" only asks for originals, not proxies.

Opening a project with only proxies proves difficult. When trying to reconnect offline media, "link media" only asks for originals, not proxies. As I only have the proxies availiable, this is an issue. The proxy button pressed or not pressed, link media only asks for the originals. It would be nice to be able to specify which of the two I want to link.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHY PREMIER CC IS NOT ABLE TO READ SUBFOLDERS?

WHY PREMIER CC IS NOT ABLE TO READ SUBFOLDERS?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. offline should be really offline!

I attached the proxy with full media but the speed is extremely slow due to network issues, when dealing with proxy the speed is no problem, so I bring all the footages offline so I can made a couple of quick arrangements/editing without having to deal with lagging, but even when you took the media offline, it's still doing something in the background so that just by dragging / organizing the project files are still extremely slow. seriously when media are offline they should be really offline!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audio Effects Boxes Cutting Off - CC 2019 (13.0.3)

Since updating to 13.0.3 there has been a really weird bug with the audio effect dialog boxes.

When you open them they are cropped (see Examples 01-03), and you have to manually go in and resize them to be able to see the full effect (you can see in Example 04 how I have intentionally resized the window making it larger than it should be).

What's more frustrating, is that you have to resize every time you expand a dialog box. For example, you can open an effect dialog, resize it, close it, reopen it, and then have to resize…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sound bug

There is sound bug after export. The problem fixed by exporting again, but this is not practical solution for long exporting process. Find attached video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sometimes I delete a clip outside the area that I see inside the timeline, because there is a selected clip or an in/out other timecode. It

Hi,
    Sometimes I delete a clip outside the timeline area that I see in the timeline, because there is a selected clip or an in/out in other timecode. It will be powerfull if there is an alert if you delete something in another part of the timeline that in this moment I can't see because I'm working in a part of all the movie.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New version (13.0.3) creates a black screen when you toggle on Title safe

When you click the "Title Safe" toggle, it replaces the video with a black screen. Seriously this software gets worse every time I update...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Crash when importing media

When I select media in Media Browser, right click -> Import, the little importing dialog box opens but does nothing. When I try to cancel the window goes grey and says it's not responding. In my Windows 10 resource monitor, it shows that Premiere Pro is using a tremendous amount of memory, and the amount slowly but steadily climbs higher and higher, like some kind of memory leak, until I stop it (last time, at around 7GB of my RAM).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Timelines Re-Nameable Again!!!! And other bugs since latest 2019 update

ever since the latest patch update (2019), about 50% of the time my timelines don't re-name anymore! When you click on the re-name, the fill form goes blank and you can't see what you're typing -- and when you type anything and click out of it, it reveals it hasn't changed the name anyway. This is now being reported widely and it's a critical error to file organization and versioning that can literally tank an editor's work and credibility even beyond just staying sane and having a solid workflow.

Several other bugs since the latest 2019 patch update:

• Audio stops…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make IN and OUT cuttings possible in Source Monitor

I try to make a pre-cut in Source Monitor as usual in 2018 version. Then I import (drag) that in-out part to sequence monitor. Earlier dragged in-out part disappears... ?
    I have a 5-minute film in Source monitor and I want to cut it in 3-4 different pieces and drag them one by one to time line of sequence... Not working... Do I have to cut them in Sequence-Monitor? Not good...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Title BUG

Hello, there is a bug on the title tool in the new version of Premiere. All the tools disappear whenever you open a new title...
    It's a big waste of time to re-open them all especially when working on subtitles.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 新建项目

新建项目,输入汉字,显示的是乱码,保存之后在界面上可以显示正常汉字,请帮忙调查

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Denoiser

This plays fine in the timeline then when exported at the beginning of each new clip has issues, looking at forums this seems to have been a problem from at least 2015

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premiere won't show several options for Open captions

Premiere won't show several options for Open captions, such as font options, size, changing the background

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add .KRW RAW format support

Add native support for Kinefinity camera range to Adobe Premiere (.KRW files)...please :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reinstate Direct Link to Speedgrade CC in latest premiere pro version

In the Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 version, the direct link option from premiere to speedgrade was removed. Not sure why this was done unless there's a better work around I'm missing. I think the option should be reinstated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base