Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make log in for drop box

Please make log in for drop box like facebook and YouTube, there is not enough space on my laptop to export then import to Dropbox, thanks

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Title

autocorrect/auto detect to minimize errors in output in title, bring back support for NVIDIA cards with CUDA drivers on Apple Systems and native adobe after effects install should come with H.264 Codec in the export settings.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import Selected Sequences not working

All my sequences load from the previous project when I try to import but when I select the sequence, nothing happens, my sequence doesn't load into the new project. I have the most recent update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Saturation is not smooth

What i mean with saturation is not smooth is that, if you put the saturation from 100 to 100.1, the difference is huge and you can't make it lower (in cc 2019 version for windows). That's very sad, it will be very nice to make the impact of the saturation when you change the values smoother.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There is a bug about the bin search field when you update a project from cc 2018 to cc2019

It's all in the title, i saw other message from other people with the same issue.
    Here is a link with an example from this issues on a mac version, i have the same probleme with a windows version.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Em-oP3gtFHEESlxptojlMLWxIdZBepvh/view

Please, what can we do???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее!

Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее! хули ещё описывать

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее!

Пидоры ушастые сделайте ваше гавно стабильнее! хули ещё описывать

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG: Program/Source window "Mark In" switches window.

Using Premiere Pro 13.0.2 (Build 38)

If the Program and Source window are overlayed in the same panel using "Mark In" Command in the Source Window switches to the Program Window.

This makes it a bit cumbersome to use a layout where I want PGM and Source to be side-by-side so save space for other windows.

Tried with two different edit suites. Bug seems to be consistent from computer to computer.

EDIT: Found two computers where this doesn't happen. I was unable to reproduce the bug on these two machines with the same program version. Using Mac OSX Mojave

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I have a very very large project, all 4K footage shot on an F5 with 8 Audio Tracks.

I meticulously organised bins for the footage, I then modified the footage audio from 8 tracks to 2 track mono as there were only 2 mics.
    I then tested the footage on my timeline and all is fine... 1 video instance along with 2 mono tracks... just as expected.
    I then tested my proxy workflow and all was perfect...1 video instance along with 2 mono tracks...
    Just as a double check I imported a proxy file back into premiere as a standalone…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Error window popping up anytime anything is done.

Stop This window from popping up liteerally everytime any element is clicked on, it pops up multiple times after every action taken.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Outtro doesn't work with essential graphics

Great, you added protected regions. BUT, they don't work great.
    You can't control where the region goes, which I've seen Some people post somewhere, but I couldn't find it (which is why this voting system kind of sucks), but the Outtro doesn't work at all.

Please SHOW where the protected region is, in premiere. This will help us know what's happening. It doesn't seem like you're Actually defining a protected region as intro/outtro though. It might just be a faster way to help AE assume where you're putting it? Not sure about that, but anyway, if a region is at…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG. When editing "Video in point" "Video Out Point"

when I pick the raw file type "i"to get my in point, then "," it changes the attributes of the raw file, I edit my whole project and save it, send it out to a renderer, who has the files, "in" and " out" points reset in his machine, the whole edit shifted randomly when he renders all transitions are off

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2019 pc bug report

Often but not every time PP freezes when double clicking in project to import files. it doesnt even let you choose a file it just freezes. I can drag files from explorer without trouble. It was this was in 2018 also...i think. I have 3 systems with all adobe approved hardware & they all do it. ALSO NEW TO 2019: Often when creating a bin PP wont allow me to open the bin. I have to shut PP & reopen it & then it will allow me. VERY FRUSTRATING BOTH OF THESE.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "Headset Plugged Into Wrong Video Card" Error with two GPUs

Hello,

Can you please remove the requirement for the Windows Mixed Reality HMD to be plugged into the same graphics card as the primary monitors?

My Setup:
    HP Z640
    Xeon 14C
    128gb Ram
    1TB SSD
    1x 1080 TI CUDA Primary driver
    1x Quadro P2000 - Monitor drivers, 2x Dell 4k Displays
    10GBE

HMD is connected directly to the 1080TI, and in every application game or otherwise, the dual 4k Displays connected to the Quadro and the HMD connected directly to the 1080 poses no issues what so ever.

For me to use Adobe Immersive environment, I have to reconfigure my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Immersive Environment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Importing Media

While one wants to import media by right clicking in the media panel, it is just possible in the list view, but not in the grid view.
    The right click ends up in opening the right click option of the individual media, but not for the whole media tab.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The "Clean Pop Down Lower Third" essential graphics template crashes Premiere when added to any sequence

I purchased the "Clean Pop Down Lower Third" template from Adobe Stock for Essential Graphics.

If I drag it into any sequence, the loading dialogue hangs at 15% and then Premiere itself hangs. It never recovers and then crashes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix fonts in the newest Premiere Pro version

If you use certain fonts (don't know all of them but I think the default one and at least Riffic Free) you get weird "hairs" if you don't use a really high font size (~130+).
    Especially the character "w" has some of them. "v", too. And many more. Here's an example I found on Reddit but I also saw the same issue with many videos of different people on YouTube (some of them huge).
    https://i.redd.it/qcypb5ml2sc21.jpg

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create bin with selected items with keyboard shortcut

resolve has that already, i just need the option instead of dragging to the folder icon every time. with the keyboard shortcut as well please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When re-opening projects, original cut timecode is innacurate

When re-opening projects, original cuts on the timeline are "slipped" out of sync showing incorrect timecode/frames. This has become very time consuming for client work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base