Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Image Overlay window under Export Settings window after workspace change

In Export settings the image overlay window can become trapped behind the Export settings window.

To reproduce:
    1. Load Export settings dialogue
    2. Go to effects > Image Overlay and click Applied > choose to get a file picker dialogue.
    3. Switch to another workspace to find where you put the image overlay.
    4. Return to premiere workspace by clicking on premiere pro in the dock (swiping right on the mouse does not cause this effect)
    5. You return to the workspace, but the Export Settings window has regained focus, obscuring the image overlay file chooser dialouge.
    6. Wonder why…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. auto-delete all empty bins

Just like there's a "remove unused" option, there should also be a "delete empty bins" option. When I want to organize a project, the "remove unused" can be very handy, but then it often leaves me with many empty bins, which I need to delete one by one. A single button to delete all empty bins from folder would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. full panel playback

a toggle key that allows maximizing the size of the source or the program monitor within the boundaries of its panel. once this toggle key is on, anything else in the panel, such as menus, timecodes etc.. would disappear, and the monitor would stratch to it's maximum size within the size of the panel, as the other panels are shown as well. (not like the ` tilde key). would be amazing for people working on laptops, or with one screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hotkey that automaticly overwrite the original audio\video of the chosen clip in the time line

a simple short cut key (let's say 'u') that combines the matchframe and the dragging of the video\audio from the source monitor to the timeline.
    let's say i mark a video clip in the timeline and press 'u', automaticly the original corresponding audio of this clip will be overwrited beneath it, in the top track which is on.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Zoom in closer than single frame

Would be great to zoom in closer than one frame for detailed audio waveform displaying.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tiny changes to source window

@creativecloud can you please add the following to @AdobePremiere
    -Rename sequence
    -Rotate source window
    -Press next in source window

Please #thankyou

Sincerely,

A content creator

listofdemands #creativity #userfriendly

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug: Premiere Pro locks video files even though the project that uses the files is closed

As the title says: even though I close a project, the video files that have been imported to that project remain locked by Premiere Pro until I close PP altogether or open another project that contains video files (or import a video file into a blank project).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Transition effect control A/B preview no longer works in 12.1.2. Build 69

Windows 7, for directional video transitions, under effect controls, the upper left used to show a preview of what the transition will look like when you click on different variations using A and B to represent the footage. Now, it just shows A no matter what I click or which transition I'm using. I can obviously figure out what the transition will look like but that was a nice shortcut to quickly verify I was clicking on the right direction.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio & Video Preview Scratch drive location

I second this Idea already posted "The ability to set all scratch disks for a project at once." (and voted for it). But I'd like to add an idea to that.

Could Premiere place Audio & Video Previews into a folder with a specific name. For instance, I make two Cache folders on my RAID. One called Premiere Video Previews and one called Premiere Audio Previews.
    I tell Premiere in the Scratch Disk settings to look for that exact file name. Then every project I create will always put files there.
    The reason I'd like that process is: I move…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Captions in CC 2019

Hi,

It seems that captions functionality has been reduced in CC 2019. When I click to select new text style or background or colour nothing happens. It is extremely frustrating.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix bug where PP crashes when changing name of exported media file

When I try to change the name of the exported media file, Premier Pro crashes about half of the time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Resize plugin windows on WINDOWS 10

On the mac version of Premiere the audio plugin windows open full size to show all of the controls.

Why the heck on the Windows machine do the plugin windows show up with half of the controls off screen. Like is it a punishment for using windows that I have to re-size the plugin windows? It hurts!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. lockup if clicking on a folder that adobe is blocked from accessing (macOS)

when you import a file while browsing if you click "music" macOS will ask you to allow adobe to access your music, if you say no, the program locks up in a loop. Adobe needs to be able to stop looking for a file after a set amount of time or have an abort button, or interrupt a current file browse when a new file/folder is clicked.

macOS: 10.14.2
    adobe cc v13.0

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Amazing Interface Improvement

I get very frustrated with these tiny mouse targets, specifically at the transitions between clips. For instance trying to find the magic pixel where the mouse changes from the arrow to the trim tool, or trying to adjust the dissolve instead of the clip handle.

These areas of interaction should be large enough that they are obvious. I don't quite understand why so much graphic real-estate is taken up by the clips themselves and not their controllable or interactive surface area.

In my dreams you would be able edit by mouse, the transition at any edit on the timeline from…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug: text box too small. Cuts off g

The essential graphics panel seems to cut off certain letters if only one line of text is written, essentially cutting off the very bottom of lower case "g" "p" and other letters that go below the normal text line. The only workaround for this i've been able to find is to hit return and add a second blank line of text, but that makes using alignment tools more difficult. Please expand the text box slightly to make sure this doesn't happen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Essential Graphics doesn't work in Premiere Pro 2019 CC

In both Premiere Pro 2018 CC and in Premiere Pro 2019 CC “Essential Graphics” doesnt work. When I drag and drop a Template in the Timeline pannel the “fx” is colored gray. The Program pannel shows no text, even when I scrub the Timeruler from beginning till the end of the Graphic sequence. When I hit the “Edit”button, the Essential Graphics pannel shows an empty black text rectangle, Transform and Responsive Design - Time.

I’ve uninstalled Premiere Pro two times, downloaded the latest updates, but it doesn’t fix the “Essential Graphics” problem. My laptop runs on Windows 10. Is this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There is an issue with video playback

There is an issue with playback in the Program window where the video "jumps" around. The source file does not have this issue and the sequence settings match the native video. This seems to be a bug. Nothing I've done fixes the issue and this is not the first video I've edited.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Erro monitor de origem para de reproduzir

Each time I move my files between sequences, within the same project, my source monitor stops working. Do not play at anything. after you close the program, it works again, but it locks again. I'm with a super new pc, rtx2080ti i9700k and 32gb, and a job to deliver. how do I do? the program is up to date.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base