Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix workspace bugs

I can't use Workspaces right now as they don't seem to remember which monitor is being used for which window set in place for the workspace. I'll save a workspace with my main window and timeline on monitor 1 and when I reload the project the next day, the window has shifted to monitor 2 with the other windows on top of it. I also often get a blank window when loading a previously saved workspace. The saved workspace now seems completely useless and I have to start from scratch with creating my workspace. Workspaces are unusable for me right…

76 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Optimize for high core count systems

You guys need to optimize your software to utilize more cpu cores.

It doesn’t make sense that a lower end cpu works better then a high end cpu.

If changes are not made.. I will cancel my membership and explore your competitor’s options.

75 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ability to choose graphic card

us that need to work on the road and have the newer laptops with dual GPU's are currently grossly set back as Premiere prioritizes the internal Intel graphic card, instead of the Nvdia card that is also present in the laptop.
    It's a widespread problem (few google searches proofs that) and it would be nice to have it fixed. especially as it's a trend with a dGPU.
    thanks in advance.

75 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save for a previous version of Premiere

Ability so save a project for a previous version of Premiere. The same way After Effects does.

73 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Enable Placeholders In Mogrts

A wonderful feature to have when it comes to Mogrts, Motion Graphics Templates, is the ability to add placeholders created in After Effects that can be replaced by images and videos in Premiere Pro, while maintaining all their animation properties including motion in 3D space. Right now we are limited to text and graphics, but no way to enjoy placeholders and dropping your own footage or images inside.

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Better audio management for multicam sequence

We need a professionnal way to edit a multicam sequence into a target sequence with all the audio tracks included in the multicam sequence.

If my multicam sequence have 6 audio tracks, I have to copy them from the multicam sequence and paste them into the target sequence, and cut multicam image + these "unlinked" audio channels ...

We want to keep all the audios sources for the mixer or sound editor. But these "unlinked" audios can be a big source of problems during the cutting ... Some audios clips can be desynchronisated, crushed, erased ...

And impossible to make…

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve captions-tool.

The captions-tool is now only for when the edit is definitely locked. What if the sequence needs to be changed after the caption-file is made? If a new scene is spliced in, we need to move all textcaps, making room for the new ones. But now we can only move them one by one, in stead of selecting many text-caps and move them all in one operation. (Using two or more caption-clips in one sequence is very buggy.)

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How about focusing on making this the most rock solid editing platform

Stop finding new gimmicks that hardly anyone uses, yes they are a bit of fun but before you make those, focus on making Premiere the most rock solid editing platform the world has ever seen. Please do this before everyone including myself, start to migrate to resolve. I really don't want to learn another editing package but I need stability in my life. I'm giving it another 12 months.

70 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Audio Nesting

Currently audio will not nest. According to forums this is not a feature. Please enable audio nesting.

70 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2 search / find / bin filter issues

SEARCH/FIND/BIN NOT WORKING!

After the update to Premiere Pro CC 13.0.2 (on a Macbook Pro running OS 10.13.6) I started having issues with the project panel bin filter search not showing clips that I knew were in the project - I'd search for a word in the name of a clip and no clips would show up. I tried using the Cmd-F tool instead, and Premiere would either find nothing or stall out and rainbow wheel. Creating a search bin also failed to work properly - I'd create one to search for a word that was in the name or…

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  30 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show sample color in Label menu

I always set label color to separate clips in timeline. But I never remember the color name. I have to try every single item in the Label menu until I found the color that I want. If there are sample colors in the menu will make it a lot faster.

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers. Sometimes it even goes back to the first frame.

If this also happens to you please tell your story in Adobe Community Forums : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cc-2020-timeline-clips-shifts-after-moving-project-relocating-relinking/m-p/10923880

Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
    Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
    Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with…

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trim Previous/Next Edit to Playhead on selected clips

Please add the option for "Trim Previous Edit to Playhead" and "Trim Next Edit to Playhead" trim only with selected clips instead of trim all target track. People seem to use trim selected clip more often than trim track. Thanks

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Motion Blur (Shutter Angle) To Default Motion Panel

It already exists in the effects>distort>transform tool, but it would be really great to incorporate it into the default motion effect, especially for quick GFX and title integration.

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Speedramp in Premiere Pro 2020 is a mess

Speedramping in Premiere cc 2020 let my eyes bleed like ****.
    No smooth, but cruel lagging while playbacking the speedramped clip.
    The rendered file however is fine.

Fix that as soon as possible, before I went out of blood.
    Thanks

64 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Display audio waveforms for nested audio clips

Display audio waveforms for nested audio clips

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make Premiere, Audition, and AE icons different colors again

Until this recent update, it was very easy to look at a file and know if it's a Premiere, Audition, or AE File because the icons were different colors. Now that they're all purple, it's a lot harder to tell what type of file I'm looking at, especially if it's a small icon. There also seems to be no benefit to the average user for this change. Please change icons back to their previous colors or any other colors that aren't exactly the same.

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A way to keep track of time spent on a project.

Anytime there’s movement in the project a clock is started. Maybe even categorized time. So you can see how much time was spent rendering, coloring, cutting. Maybe Other stats too like total footage in project. Maybe even how much footage you looked through so you could see if you missed anything.

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Premiere Pro not using Dedicated GPU.

Premiere Pro is not using my Dedicated Graphics card: GTX 1080 6GB. It is using the CPU and my internal GPU, even if I set all the settings to use the GTX and add the card to cudasupportedcards.txt.

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Warning of disabled tracks or unanalyzed effects before export

To prevent accidentally exporting with a track disabled, show a warning before export

Show a warning if Warp Stabilizer is not analyzed before export

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base