Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timeline Snap options

Right now the timeline Snap feature has no options - it works for all assets, and clips snap not to each other, but to TRANSITIONS, leaving gaps and unsynced layers, it's very annoying. Users have to manually check every clip for whether it snapped to other clip's border, or to it's transition border.

It would be great to have an option to disable Snap for transitions or for keyframes or for other types of assets, like we have in "Snap to" feature in Effect Controls panel.

Link to the discussion on Adobe forums https://forums.adobe.com/message/10377154

81 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Mouse disappears at random

It's not just Lumetri or captioning that causes the mouse to disappear. It seems to happen to some people and not to others. I work at a place with 12 editors and half of them are having this issue where the mouse disappears for some reason. The mouse works fine, it's still there, under Premiere, working like a charm in Finder and every other application. ADOBE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Mac Pro (Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
    16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
    AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB

80 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG REPORT: Time remap of nested sequence results in black/empty video using GPU

Only work-around seems to be to switch to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" which is brutal with 4K nested sequences.

This has been discussed for years on the Adobe Forums
    https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?q=time%20remap%20nested%20sequence

but I did not find it listed here, so I am posting it now.

80 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere Pro not using Nvidia GPU for rendering

My laptop has an Intel integrated GPU and a Nvidia Gtx960M GPU, however premiere pro will only use the Intel GPU for rendering, even if I have set the renderer to be CUDA and forced premiere to use the Nvidia GPU in Nvidia settings.

76 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Preview the Color Label Options

Display small color swatches next to the name of each color label in the context menu. It's not easy to remember the difference between Caribbean and Cerulean!

75 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FLAC support

I have download a lot of FLAC audio, but I can't use it.

74 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ability to choose graphic card

us that need to work on the road and have the newer laptops with dual GPU's are currently grossly set back as Premiere prioritizes the internal Intel graphic card, instead of the Nvdia card that is also present in the laptop.
    It's a widespread problem (few google searches proofs that) and it would be nice to have it fixed. especially as it's a trend with a dGPU.
    thanks in advance.

72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Optimize for high core count systems

You guys need to optimize your software to utilize more cpu cores.

It doesn’t make sense that a lower end cpu works better then a high end cpu.

If changes are not made.. I will cancel my membership and explore your competitor’s options.

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix workspace bugs

I can't use Workspaces right now as they don't seem to remember which monitor is being used for which window set in place for the workspace. I'll save a workspace with my main window and timeline on monitor 1 and when I reload the project the next day, the window has shifted to monitor 2 with the other windows on top of it. I also often get a blank window when loading a previously saved workspace. The saved workspace now seems completely useless and I have to start from scratch with creating my workspace. Workspaces are unusable for me right…

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Save for a previous version of Premiere

Ability so save a project for a previous version of Premiere. The same way After Effects does.

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve captions-tool.

The captions-tool is now only for when the edit is definitely locked. What if the sequence needs to be changed after the caption-file is made? If a new scene is spliced in, we need to move all textcaps, making room for the new ones. But now we can only move them one by one, in stead of selecting many text-caps and move them all in one operation. (Using two or more caption-clips in one sequence is very buggy.)

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2 search / find / bin filter issues

SEARCH/FIND/BIN NOT WORKING!

After the update to Premiere Pro CC 13.0.2 (on a Macbook Pro running OS 10.13.6) I started having issues with the project panel bin filter search not showing clips that I knew were in the project - I'd search for a word in the name of a clip and no clips would show up. I tried using the Cmd-F tool instead, and Premiere would either find nothing or stall out and rainbow wheel. Creating a search bin also failed to work properly - I'd create one to search for a word that was in the name or…

65 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  26 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Trim Previous/Next Edit to Playhead on selected clips

Please add the option for "Trim Previous Edit to Playhead" and "Trim Next Edit to Playhead" trim only with selected clips instead of trim all target track. People seem to use trim selected clip more often than trim track. Thanks

65 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better audio management for multicam sequence

We need a professionnal way to edit a multicam sequence into a target sequence with all the audio tracks included in the multicam sequence.

If my multicam sequence have 6 audio tracks, I have to copy them from the multicam sequence and paste them into the target sequence, and cut multicam image + these "unlinked" audio channels ...

We want to keep all the audios sources for the mixer or sound editor. But these "unlinked" audios can be a big source of problems during the cutting ... Some audios clips can be desynchronisated, crushed, erased ...

And impossible to make…

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CRASH!!! Stop sending out buggy software. 13.01 (build 13) crashes

13.01 (build 13) crashes constantly. It closes and goes right to desktop. No error log!

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Warning of disabled tracks or unanalyzed effects before export

To prevent accidentally exporting with a track disabled, show a warning before export

Show a warning if Warp Stabilizer is not analyzed before export

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CALCULATOR TIMECODE

It is always necessary in TV work, the duration of several blocks of a program to match the programming times. I think that implementing a calculator in Premiere would be very useful.

Siempre es necesario en trabajos de TV medir la duración de distintos bloques de un programa para cuadrar con los tiempos de programación. Creo que implementar una calculadora en Premiere sería muy útil.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix issue of workspace customization not saving

Workspace options i set to appear set to be hidden does not save. Even if you delete the workspaces you'd like to appear in the bar, when you reopen the program, the bar reverts to the default workspace customization of everything included

57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base