Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In Transcript: Export to text file - must include Timecode info!

In Transcript: Export to text file.. To make this useful it needs to take clip name (all takes on timeline) and timecode info across so my (old school) documentary director can make a paper edit from interviews etc. Then provide me with time codes to build the assembly. (often barked down the phone!)

If I was self-directing and doing a project entirely within Premier. fine, I wouldn't need to export anything.
    But filmmaking is a collaboration and the director doesn't want to touch the edit program but happy to look at text in Word or similar.

If the exported text…

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Audio Nesting

Currently audio will not nest. According to forums this is not a feature. Please enable audio nesting.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. AAF Export ??

support AAF export in PPro silicon version (nothing in 22.2.0 beta)
    Impossible for us to send to studio mixing

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Another quick update from me. We are very close to being ready for the AAF export on Apple silicon to be available in beta, with a release coming after that.

It absolutely has taken us longer to complete this feature and I'm sorry about that. It is definitely important to us. We know that, particularly for our high-end TV and film customers, AAF is absolutely essential for audio turnovers with ProTools. Our business model is to support our customers where they are and with the workflows they use today.

Lastly, if you haven't seen it,  check out our recently-released Best Practices and Workflow Guide, as it has great information about audio turnovers.

Regards,

Fergus

5. BUG: Mouse disappears at random

It's not just Lumetri or captioning that causes the mouse to disappear. It seems to happen to some people and not to others. I work at a place with 12 editors and half of them are having this issue where the mouse disappears for some reason. The mouse works fine, it's still there, under Premiere, working like a charm in Finder and every other application. ADOBE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Mac Pro (Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
    16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
    AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Write Warp Stabilizer data to external file

Warp Stabilizer is known for its insane impact on project file size - right now I have a project with some stabilized footage, and the project file size is 850 MEGABYTES. It's crazy, and now imagine this thing autosaves every 10 minutes - it takes about a minute just to save it. This makes this plugin unusable. And the solution is pretty simple - keep stbilization data outsude of the project file, like other stabilization plugins do. The plugin should create an external file for stabilization data in the project folder, and update it only when reanalyzing footage. I guess…

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix workspace bugs

I can't use Workspaces right now as they don't seem to remember which monitor is being used for which window set in place for the workspace. I'll save a workspace with my main window and timeline on monitor 1 and when I reload the project the next day, the window has shifted to monitor 2 with the other windows on top of it. I also often get a blank window when loading a previously saved workspace. The saved workspace now seems completely useless and I have to start from scratch with creating my workspace. Workspaces are unusable for me right…

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Color Management Panel

There are a good number of new color management settings and changed color management defaults in the 2022 release. I would expect we will be getting more as we go along. This is becoming a nightmare to manage!

We need a single panel. One with perhaps two tabs:
    1) The overall Default options for color management settings, and for default options for various media types.

2) The Override tab for clip or sequence overrides, covering the same items as in no. 1.

Essentially, One Panel To Rule Them All.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reinstate DV capture to Premiere Pro!

Catalina (Mac OS) has nullified the DV capture setting for Premiere Pro. Editors need this feature desperately. Please bring it back. I have lots of old tapes I need to capture. Am I supposed use iMovie?We pay for these features. Please add them back.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Present an error message before output when a Warp Stabilizer watermark is on a clip

If you have altered a clip with the Warp Stabilier and your clip now has a Warp Stabilizer "Frame not analyzed" watermark warning, Premiere Pro should warn the editor this is there before and output. This would avoid this watermarked shot being rendered into an export before the editor could fix it.

In fact any undesirable thing like a watermark banner should be presented to the editor before an export. In the end I would rather have a shot export WITHOUT the Warp Stablizer at all than to have it export with a watermark.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring the Pan and Zoom tool from Premiere Rush to Premiere PRO

Adobe Premiere Rush is getting a Pan and Zoom effect for quick and easy pan and zoom options for stills and (we can presume) video as well.

There was a time when effects and advancments flowed from Premiere or Rush, but not in this case. While we can manually create pan and zooms in PPro with keyframes a fast and easy automated Pan and Zoom would be great. Both Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve have this features to Premiere is behind.

Most of the development work would be done if this exists in Rush so it should be…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers. Sometimes it even goes back to the first frame.

If this also happens to you please tell your story in Adobe Community Forums : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cc-2020-timeline-clips-shifts-after-moving-project-relocating-relinking/m-p/10923880

Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
    Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
    Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. proxy media and full resolution media must have matching audio channels

I feel like you should be able to attach proxies to full resolution media based on video and not just audio - I have hours worth of proxies that a DIT made and the audio channels don't match the source files so I can't connect them.
    I can do this the traditional way, working with proxies, until picture lock, unlinking and then re-linking to full resolution media, however I'd prefer to have both on hand in Premiere.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make it possible to register effects as "favorites" by default in the effects control panel

Please make it possible to register effects as "favorites" by default in the effects control panel

Effects Control Panel is where you want to register things you use frequently, like "crop".

エフェクトコントロールパネルに、エフェクトを「お気に入り」としてデフォルト登録できるようにしてほしい。

エフェクトの「クロップ」のように、頻繁に使うものを登録しておきたい!

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better audio management for multicam sequence

We need a professionnal way to edit a multicam sequence into a target sequence with all the audio tracks included in the multicam sequence.

If my multicam sequence have 6 audio tracks, I have to copy them from the multicam sequence and paste them into the target sequence, and cut multicam image + these "unlinked" audio channels ...

We want to keep all the audios sources for the mixer or sound editor. But these "unlinked" audios can be a big source of problems during the cutting ... Some audios clips can be desynchronisated, crushed, erased ...

And impossible to make…

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A way to keep track of time spent on a project.

Anytime there’s movement in the project a clock is started. Maybe even categorized time. So you can see how much time was spent rendering, coloring, cutting. Maybe Other stats too like total footage in project. Maybe even how much footage you looked through so you could see if you missed anything.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. version 14.5 - dual monitor bug

Since the update to 14.5.0, all panels that are on a secondary monitor (connected to a DisplayPort) are unresponsive to the keyboard, and items cannot be dragged and dropped.

For example, I have a workspace that has the source and program monitor panels, plus the productions and media browser panels on my primary monitor. The rest are arranged on my secondary monitor.

I can use key strokes in any of the panels on the primary monitor, for example, hitting the spacebar will toggle playback in the source and program panels. I can also drag and drop clips from the media…

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug Report: Speed Issues in Premiere 2020

Any speed change that brings a clip over 100% speed results in choppy playback.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

85 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Premiere Pro not using Nvidia GPU for rendering

My laptop has an Intel integrated GPU and a Nvidia Gtx960M GPU, however premiere pro will only use the Intel GPU for rendering, even if I have set the renderer to be CUDA and forced premiere to use the Nvidia GPU in Nvidia settings.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  33 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base