Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Separate Masking from the effects and create a new masking tool.

Masking an image or video should be independent of the effects which would allow the effects to be applied without issue. Example: place an image into the timeline, place a white layer under the image layer, place a drop shadow on the top layer, notice that it appears correctly. Now go to the opacity effect and click on the pen tool. As soon as the pen tool is selected the drop shadow goes away. Remove the mask and the drop shadow re-appears. This same thing happens when trying to crop an image and adding a drop shadow. Logically it is…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In 3 lumetri Color > Color wheel & Match : Pleas Add control by Value & Copy And Paste

In 3 lumetri Color > Color wheel & Match : Pleas Add control by Value means let us add numbers the 3 sliders
    and color wheels

also add copy and paste feature
    Thanks
    Ali Naser

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lockups

I've been experiencing weird lockups whilst using Adobe Premiere. Not sure if it's related, but it affects music playback through Spotify and causes the whole program to stop responding and/or lockup completely that I have to reset my laptop. I've been getting it today just from trying to adjust the tone of an image under Basic Correction. I even got an event pop up saying: 43A low-level exception occured in Lumetri Color(AEVideoFilter:11'

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to allow titles to become project assets existing in a bin

I noticed that with the new title function, the titles don't become actual assets you can work with in a bin which makes it impossible to use the search function to find specific titles, so it'd be nice if you could choose to "automatically save titles as assets" in the project settings which will create a bin named "Titles" for you to store all of them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Will not work with iPhone videos. Most people use there phones these days for home videos as well as vlogg. Please help.

Will not work with iPhone videos. Most people use there phones these days for home videos as well as vlogg. Please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere Pro 2019 Update RAM issue

After upgrading to 2019 Premiere Pro Randomly uses up all my computer RAM (32GB) upon opening the file. It keeps going in a cycle of spiking up to 99% ussage (even if i change the allowed ram to only 16gb in premiere). The same file when opened in premiere 2018 didnt even use 20 gb of ram. This is extremely frustrating as i cannot get any work done with premiere like this. Plz fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. add modifier keys

It would be nice if there were other modifier keys instead of just ctrl, opt, command and shift. For some of my keyboard editing I would find it easier if the function keys (F1-F12) could also be used as modifier keys, e.g. F6+1 to target track 1.
    FCP7 they had this as an option. It would also open up the keyboard to more customizable shortcuts.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. jumping Text

Since Premiere 2019 when I work with interlaced material and use text from older version then I have a jump when I add a fade in. (I want to simple make a text appear.) The text often jumps ohne line at the end of the opacity - which is absolutely annoying! Please don't use your clients not as betatester. That is why I am thinking go back to Premiere 2018 or even change to Apple Final Cut. :-(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. captions can be improved

In captions improve alignment option to the text and in the sequence when we adding additional captions its labourious to work with.

many more options like strokes to text and colour background can be improved as in case of graphics or legacy title

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Timeline set size.

It would be nice if the timeline video track could be set to open a new sequence with set size adjustments. It's too small when opening by default.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: Freezing issue with Bluetooth headphones

WITHOUT FAIL, every time I switch my audio hardware settings to go from my Mac's internal speakers to my wireless Beats headphones, Premiere is rendered useless- I'm unable to scrub thru footage or hear anything. I have to save (which it thankfully allows me to do) and then force close the program because it won't close itself.

It also freezes when I switch from Premiere to Chrome to watch a YT video tutorial and go back to Premiere.

The amount of times I have to force close Premiere to deal with this issue is maddening.

My premiere is fully updated…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug Report On Premiere Pro Manual Dated 10/15/2018

Your need a category for documentation.

There are two documentation bugs in this post:

FIRST BUG
    Do these two terms mean exactly the same thing: FIXED EFFECTS and INTRINSIC EFFECTS?
    * Fixed effects says, "Every clip you add to a Timeline panel has Fixed effects pre-applied, or built in."

*If you search the document for "intrinsic effect" you will find it ten or so times. For example part of the "Use FX badges" section.

SECOND BUG
    Manual seems to contradict itself about the order in which FIXED EFFECTS and STANDARD EFFECTS are rendered. This may be a mistake in the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Premiere crashes whole computer when closing

I can't really use any of your video products anymore, because they're the most unstable piece of software I ever used in my almost 30 years of using computers.

Premiere PRO now not only "just crahses" when closing it, NO, it CRASHES THE WHOLE COMPUTER!!

"The system has been unexpectedly shut down" it reads in my Event Log. Bravo. You turned a beta into an early alpha again.

Can you imagine that I have other programs running, too which don't have those autosave-mechanisms? I thought with robust systems like Windows 10 complete System crashes were a thing of the past.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Time duration default for next caption added

The current time duration for next caption added is 1 second. err... I don't think anyone can read all text in 1 second. I don't really get how creator were thinking...

Is there a way for us to modify the "out" duration default for the next "add" caption ?

If not , please change default duration to be somewhere around 10-12 seconds .

Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dieses Scheissprogramm läuft keine 5 Minuten ohne abzukacken

Bringt diese Scheisse zum laufen. Für eine solche Scheisse überhaupt Geld zu verlangen ist Betrug!! Ich dachte ja immer iTunes ist die grösste Scheisse das die Welt je gesehen hat, aber eure Grütze übertrifft das um Welten. Dieses Programm ist mit Abstand das mieseste Stück Software mit dem ich je gearbeitet habe. Nur Abstürze, Abstürze und wieder Abstürze, bei euch arbeiten nur Idioten, Dreckladen!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting and managing separate audio channels.

If you could take a look at the old FCP 7, regarding exporting and managing separate audio channels on file export. That would be the best! As it is now, its unbelievable complicated - and there is no need for it to like that!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Clip Viewer - small imporvements

So many weird issues with bin views.
    Switiching to edit sorts to "user input"?

In clip view - renaming a clip pressing enter goes to clip BELOW the current one, instead to the next on in the list makes renaming an issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Getting blank custom workspace when changing form another workspace to one of my own

Whenever I switch to a custom workspace that I created from one of Adobe's or another users, I get a blank workspace with no panels at all.

It appears it's a bug that isn't saving the workspace or not allowing you to access a custom one when switching from anothers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dorim o functie Delay Cut pentru modul multicam

Credeti ca puteti introduce o functie de DELAY CUT pentru modul multicam , care sa poata fi setata 2 fram , 5 fram, 10 fram 20 fram ori 1 secunda 2 secunde 3 secunde? Practic in momentul in care editezi multicam si unul din operatori se misca brusc in acest moment suntem nevoiti sa prim sa dam inapoi sa reluam, dar cu o functie delay cut , munca noastra o sa fie mult mai usoara .Ne ajuta mult in editarile care nu sunt de finete, petreceri etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Audio playback

I'd love to be able to play a sequence and consistently hear the audio.
    I've run into issues on several computers, both Mac and PC, on several projects where audio just stops or cuts out for a few seconds.
    It's getting to the point where I may need to consider shifting to another editing program as this basic function doesn't work reliably.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base