Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The more I use this program....

The more I despise it. YOU REALLY NEED TO FIX THE BUGS. This is out of control. I just lost my entire project because of a stupid glitch. I am so sick of losing my data. I will be badmouthing this program every chance I get.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the Project Window for custom workspaces.

For the last few months (can't remember exactly which update broke this), my custom workspaces never load correctly. Specifically, the Project window is always pinned to a window with several other items, even though I prefer to have it set apart on its own. I had this setup working well for YEARS, and now, every time I open an existing project, or start a new one, I have to drag the Project window out to its own space. The layout across two monitors is correct and every other window in all of my saved workspaces is laid out correctly -…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Closed Captioning

Tried importing SRT file created on Youtube to Premiere Pro. It works but required a few adjustments to match the resolution size.

Since this is my first time working with CC, I discovered the issue which is scrolling down to find the highlighted sentence within the CC effect panel. It would be effective if I were to double click the sentence in the timeline and it would automatically scroll itself to selected sentence in the CC panel.

Right now, I have to scroll down in the CC panel every time I accidentally clicked my mouse at the wrong part in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere Pro and Media Encoder limiting video memory speed on an RTX 2070 card

I installed a new graphics card recently, an EVGA RTX 2070, and noticed in GPU-Z that the effective memory speed of the card is always 50 MHz lower than it should be (400 MHz effective clock). As soon as I close both programs the speed jumps up to it's regular value. Bug or some unknown feature?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Master Effects control missing after project convert from CC2018 to CC2019

We use a template for our lower thirds in Premiere Pro. It is an After Effects composition where we change the text and other settings with in Effects Controls -> Master, so we have different animated lower thirds with only one After Effects comp.
    Everything worked fine but we updated Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder from CC2018 to CC2019. TestprojektPPR_CC2018.prproj is a minimal project for demonstration.

Update from to: latest CC2018 to PPR V13.0.2 and to AEX V16.01
    Machines:

- iMac (Retina 5K, 27'', ultimo2014), macOS 10.12.4

- two different Mac Pro (Late 2013), macOS 10.13.6

ERROR: After…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audio Bug

I had an audio bug occur last night when finishing up a project. Keep in mind I was editing at around half my macbook pro volume or less, as well as had every audio clip in my timeline at or below -15db. Out of nowhere as I was playing back my project it paused and a loud screech at about 10x my max computer volume came out of the speakers & WOULD NOT STOP. I quit the program and reopened it, upon playback I realized it had blown some of my macbook speakers. Explanation ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere Pro CC 2019 Glitch

I re-organized my project folder, and moved assets into a new folder. When it opened up the premiere project, it obviously asked where the pre-existing assets were.

However, when i selected the EXACT file, 100% the correct file, it just says error cannot link with no other info.

Nothing i can do about it, it just refuses to re-link the media.

To be completely honest, this whole CC thing has been a nightmare. Its a headache, theres constantly glitches like this ever since Adobe has started updating constantly, codecs not working, media not linking, formats not being supported, layouts being…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wiggle

It's a tiny thing. But I would love to be able to use a wiggle like effect on transforms.

Personally I would mainly use it for simulating gateweaving but I'm sure others could dream up lots of fun stuff like simulated handheld cameras.

Would need 2 sliders. Hz and amount.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Echo on audio after export

I had a problem with an artificial echo created after exporting a video with an Essential Sound effect on the audio. Its a Multicam edit with 2 cameras and 2 separate audio sources each on a separate talking head. I applied Essential Sound effects on the audio and I made sure both sources of audio was perfectly synced so there was no echo and sounded great on the timeline. However after exporting the video there was an echo created that wasn't there before. The final solution I discovered was to have that sequence nested and then apply the effects then…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please allow us to keyframe parameters from AE inside of the Essential Graphics panel, it would be powerful.

having something like this would honestly make the whole essential graphics workflow incredibly powerful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiplying .pek files created after software updates

After each recent software update to Premiere, I've found most of my .pek files are being regenerated, and now I have countless .pek files littering my media drives. They're not huge files, but it is making for a very messy media drive, and that's never a good thing. I guess I could go in and try to track down all the oldest per files and delete them - or just regenerate all of them - but that seems like shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted. If the pek files need to be updated, can the update process…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Separate Masking from the effects and create a new masking tool.

Masking an image or video should be independent of the effects which would allow the effects to be applied without issue. Example: place an image into the timeline, place a white layer under the image layer, place a drop shadow on the top layer, notice that it appears correctly. Now go to the opacity effect and click on the pen tool. As soon as the pen tool is selected the drop shadow goes away. Remove the mask and the drop shadow re-appears. This same thing happens when trying to crop an image and adding a drop shadow. Logically it is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In 3 lumetri Color > Color wheel & Match : Pleas Add control by Value & Copy And Paste

In 3 lumetri Color > Color wheel & Match : Pleas Add control by Value means let us add numbers the 3 sliders
    and color wheels

also add copy and paste feature
    Thanks
    Ali Naser

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lockups

I've been experiencing weird lockups whilst using Adobe Premiere. Not sure if it's related, but it affects music playback through Spotify and causes the whole program to stop responding and/or lockup completely that I have to reset my laptop. I've been getting it today just from trying to adjust the tone of an image under Basic Correction. I even got an event pop up saying: 43A low-level exception occured in Lumetri Color(AEVideoFilter:11'

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to allow titles to become project assets existing in a bin

I noticed that with the new title function, the titles don't become actual assets you can work with in a bin which makes it impossible to use the search function to find specific titles, so it'd be nice if you could choose to "automatically save titles as assets" in the project settings which will create a bin named "Titles" for you to store all of them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Will not work with iPhone videos. Most people use there phones these days for home videos as well as vlogg. Please help.

Will not work with iPhone videos. Most people use there phones these days for home videos as well as vlogg. Please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premiere Pro 2019 Update RAM issue

After upgrading to 2019 Premiere Pro Randomly uses up all my computer RAM (32GB) upon opening the file. It keeps going in a cycle of spiking up to 99% ussage (even if i change the allowed ram to only 16gb in premiere). The same file when opened in premiere 2018 didnt even use 20 gb of ram. This is extremely frustrating as i cannot get any work done with premiere like this. Plz fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. add modifier keys

It would be nice if there were other modifier keys instead of just ctrl, opt, command and shift. For some of my keyboard editing I would find it easier if the function keys (F1-F12) could also be used as modifier keys, e.g. F6+1 to target track 1.
    FCP7 they had this as an option. It would also open up the keyboard to more customizable shortcuts.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. jumping Text

Since Premiere 2019 when I work with interlaced material and use text from older version then I have a jump when I add a fade in. (I want to simple make a text appear.) The text often jumps ohne line at the end of the opacity - which is absolutely annoying! Please don't use your clients not as betatester. That is why I am thinking go back to Premiere 2018 or even change to Apple Final Cut. :-(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. captions can be improved

In captions improve alignment option to the text and in the sequence when we adding additional captions its labourious to work with.

many more options like strokes to text and colour background can be improved as in case of graphics or legacy title

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base