Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 111 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instant Auto Save

Premiere Pro needs the option to save every keystroke, every edit, every change we make in our project instantly and continuously to the hard drive so that crashes will never again cause lost work.

111 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

109 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. reveal in timeline

It'd be nice to have a feature just like the 'reveal in project' and 'reveal in finder' but 'reveal in timeline'. For example if you want to modify a clip but do not want to search it in your timeline.

107 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need an "Analyze all" button for all Warp Stabilizer and Morph Cut effects in a Sequence

I very often modify clips later that have had Warp Stabilizer applied to them (especially when adding transitions to a sequence last). I then have to go back through very long sequences, perform an effects search, and manually click Analyze. It would be great if there was an "analyze all" button to analyze all effects in a sequence including Morph Cut. Thank you!

105 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enhance Markers Panel

The markers panel is missing a lot of useful functions. It could allow you to:

• delete markers

• change the color of a marker

• change the type of a marker

(without having to double-click)

103 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG REPORT: Time remap of nested sequence results in black/empty video using GPU

Only work-around seems to be to switch to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" which is brutal with 4K nested sequences.

This has been discussed for years on the Adobe Forums
    https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?q=time%20remap%20nested%20sequence

but I did not find it listed here, so I am posting it now.

100 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Timeline Snap options

Right now the timeline Snap feature has no options - it works for all assets, and clips snap not to each other, but to TRANSITIONS, leaving gaps and unsynced layers, it's very annoying. Users have to manually check every clip for whether it snapped to other clip's border, or to it's transition border.

It would be great to have an option to disable Snap for transitions or for keyframes or for other types of assets, like we have in "Snap to" feature in Effect Controls panel.

Link to the discussion on Adobe forums https://forums.adobe.com/message/10377154

100 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PrePro: SAVE DOWN to older versions

We should be able to save down to the last version of the software and here's why.

• RISK: installing and working only from the latest version of adobe software is very risky with all the hidden bugs that happen every major update.

• FILE SHARING: not everyone takes said risk and works to the latest update.

• FILE RECOVERY: like the situation I'm in now, I worked 20 hours on a project that only now will crash every time it's opened. I have a minute which would be long enough to save a file but is not workable.

•…

98 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove proxies

An option to remove proxies from clips. Otherwise the only choice is to delete the proxies, but then the program is constantly bugging you for them when you relaunch. I'm having an issue where I replaced proxy files with new transcodes, but the system still shows them at the wrong size in the timeline (match framing shows them as they should be). I'd love to be able to simply delete the originals and start over, but it isn't possible.

98 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Lock Workspace

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us have the ability to LOCK a workspace once we have the panels and windows in place. Accidental click and drags causing windows and panels to shift and resize or disappear all-together when you're in the middle of editing is really frustrating.

97 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Write Warp Stabilizer data to external file

Warp Stabilizer is known for its insane impact on project file size - right now I have a project with some stabilized footage, and the project file size is 850 MEGABYTES. It's crazy, and now imagine this thing autosaves every 10 minutes - it takes about a minute just to save it. This makes this plugin unusable. And the solution is pretty simple - keep stbilization data outsude of the project file, like other stabilization plugins do. The plugin should create an external file for stabilization data in the project folder, and update it only when reanalyzing footage. I guess…

93 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Mouse disappears at random

It's not just Lumetri or captioning that causes the mouse to disappear. It seems to happen to some people and not to others. I work at a place with 12 editors and half of them are having this issue where the mouse disappears for some reason. The mouse works fine, it's still there, under Premiere, working like a charm in Finder and every other application. ADOBE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Mac Pro (Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
    16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
    AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB

89 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Legacy Title no longer shows styles, tools, properties, and actions in CC 2019. Please fix!

For some reason after the fist time I opened legacy title, it no longer showed styles, tool,s properties, or actions. It's only accessible through "all panels" now which is extremely inconenvient as I have to keep switching back and forth between setups. Please fix!

86 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 86 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Pro not using Nvidia GPU for rendering

My laptop has an Intel integrated GPU and a Nvidia Gtx960M GPU, however premiere pro will only use the Intel GPU for rendering, even if I have set the renderer to be CUDA and forced premiere to use the Nvidia GPU in Nvidia settings.

83 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is there any kind of significant overhaul planned for the next version of Premiere? Because it needs one

I've been posting about some significant bugs and wishlist items (most needed one IMO is an overhauled Warp Stabilizer, but another one is more stable handling of render files) in the past week. I just finished expressing my sentiments to a fellow frustrated user about how Adobe's Creative Cloud suite COULD be the best in the industry, if only they would figure out these problems and start advancing things more, better and faster. The potential is there, but I feel like it's not being pushed forward as much as it could and should be.

So can anybody from Adobe please…

82 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andrew,

your comments are as thoughtful as they are timely.
    While I usually would have to close this item as it isn’t specific enough, I’m gonna leave it open so others can see this and add comments:

Please come back and vote for exactly the items that you feel need a V2, some polish, or just remove friction in areas that have grown over time. Add a new request if what you’d like to see revised isn’t discussed yet.

We’re already seeing good patterns on User Voice as to which items and areas would be good candidates for upcoming releases. You can see some of the top runners already marked as “Under Review”. And while that won’t tell you with which release exactly we’ll have things ready for you, it’s an indicator of an investment we’re making to improve features and workflows where most users express their needs.

Cheers,…

18. Preview the Color Label Options

Display small color swatches next to the name of each color label in the context menu. It's not easy to remember the difference between Caribbean and Cerulean!

81 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug Report: Speed Issues in Premiere 2020

Any speed change that brings a clip over 100% speed results in choppy playback.

79 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

76 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  24 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base