Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Actually listen and implement the ideas here

Many of us find that the forums and feature request pages go unheeded for years, if ever. Thanks for this voting system as a central place to share.

Now please start taking notice to what we actually need/want!! :)

67 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As much as we appreciate the sentiment, it doesn’t help us to create focus for things to pick up next if all you’ve got to say is that we should take action. We do!

Please come back and create or vote for single items that are clearly defined and actionable.

Thanks
    Patrick

2. CRASH!!! Stop sending out buggy software. 13.01 (build 13) crashes

13.01 (build 13) crashes constantly. It closes and goes right to desktop. No error log!

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Version 12.1.0 (186) Bug

Workspace list order resets to default after each relaunch.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: Markers Vanish in marker panel after clicking on them

In 2018 12.1.2 Build 69, when I open the markers panel and click on one of my markers, it takes me to the marker location on the timelime but then the markers panel goes blank and I don't see any markers anymore. This is a HUGE bug. I use markers to take notes / transcribe long interviews and be able to click quickly between them. This makes it a HUGE chore. PLEASE FIX.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unstable Exit from PPro

Finding that the 12.1.1 (build 10) version of PPro to be very unstable on quit. The app just hangs, then crashes. No recovery if files are not saved prior to quit.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. File>Export>Media - Nothing happens

This happens across all 3 computers I use premiere on. Intermittently, but more often than not when I go to File>Export>Media the export wizard never shows up. I have to keep exiting and reopening premiere until it works.

This has been ongoing as an issue for years across multiple versions of premiere pro. Please fix this!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We believe that it’s happening, but cannot reproduce the behavior. If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

7. Two separate icons for toggling the layers we paste to and the layers we use to move the playhead left and right

Two separate icons for toggling the layers we paste to and the layers we use to move the playhead left and right

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Learn what 100% means

It's kind of annoying that Premiere and AME don't seem to understand what 100% means when rendereing something. Sometimes it's still working on it for say half an hour when it sais Encoding: 100% before it's actually finished

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't release updates that break the software I'm paying for!

Video won't synch with audio.

can't add more that one video clip before it thinks that all subsequent video clips are audio only.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YOUR HELP MENU IS GARBAGE - BRING BACK THE OLD ONE

I'm really sick of being driven to the website over and over. All I ever find there is the same information. Somehow, I can never find what I'm looking for … instead I get pointed to giant pages of text and videos made by kids.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FIX THOSE NUMEROUS CRASHES OR LOSE ALL YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!

It´s a mess on my Macbook, never has been before. I´m LOSING CLIENTS because of your buggy ****** not-working PRO 2019 and 2020 !!
    WILL LEAVE and take a LOT of your customers with me if this is not FIXED NOW !!!!
    Jesus in heaven, what happened to you guys at adobe and the formerly great software ??

macbook pro 2018 mojave
    32 GB, 6-core 2.2. Ghz, 4K, INTEL + Radeon 560X

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Workspaces Not working... still

It would be nice to actually save a workspace and have it come back like I left it. You know - like it was several editions ago - BEFORE you guys started screwing up Premiere with your updates!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it not easy to work with at all

not very easy to understand

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please fix the Saving Workspaces bug

I have been dealing with this bug for years now.

I move all of my panels to where I want them, right click on my personal workspace, click "Save Changes to this Workspace", quit Premiere, re open Premiere (doesn't matter new project or the same project), and all my panels are in different places again even though I am on my same personal workspace. Have tried making new workspaces, doesn't work. I just got a brand new Macbook Pro and installed Premiere for the first time, so its not some old preference file or something screwing it up. This also…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why, when I log in to the forums, is one of my default categories "Post Production in Japanese" and how can I remove it?

When I log in to these forums, since you closed the Encore ones I now get a Premiere Pro page instead but with one of my followed items being "Post Production In Japanese". I did not choose this, or SDK or some of the others so who did and how can I remove them please?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Crash Reports

I have been trying to finish my project for a couple of days now, but every time I open the application and start working for literally a few minutes, it just freezes! Sometimes I lose my work because it won't let me save it so I have to Force Quit every time. I also have the latest version of Premiere Pro and I am not happy with this!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro disappearing project files

Premiere Pro has completely lost 4 of my project files. All footage is still there and the .prproj files and autosaves have completely disappeared. Evidence of the files existing are in the media cache but the projects are no where on any of my local drives or desktop or recyclying bin or from a recovery programme.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide help, online or in-app, that works

Every time I try the Help option I get an "Unknown Error message" and, needless to say, no help...

Using version 13.0.2 (build 38)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base