Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mouse Disappearing

My mouse disappears at random while working on projects.

144 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 keeps crashing. Please fix it. I keep losing the work i have just done and its taking me ages to complete a project

Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 keeps crashing. Please fix it. I keep losing the work i have just done and its taking me ages to complete a project

127 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

170 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Instant Auto Save

Premiere Pro needs the option to save every keystroke, every edit, every change we make in our project instantly and continuously to the hard drive so that crashes will never again cause lost work.

101 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Any "Save As..." dialouges can premanently freeze Premiere

Any action that spawns an Explorer window can cause Premiere to permanently freeze. It will never recover, and must be shut down through Task Manager. These actions include:
    -File > Save as...
    -Clicking the OUTPUT name in the Export Media window.
    -Clicking "browse" on the Export Frame dialogue box.
    -Even hitting the little "setup..." button on the Image Matte Key effect.
    -Using Explorer rather than Media Browser when relinking footage.
    -Double clicking a blank area of a bin
    -And many more.

This has happened to me in Windows 10 and 7.
    (Doing "Reveal in Explorer" does not cause this freezing,…

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Focus on making Premiere Pro a stable software.

Premiere Pro becomes less and less stable to work with. 2019 has seen the worst versions so far. It's already a running joke with EVERY single filmmaker I meet.

It's buggy, lagging and keeps crashing and wasting the time I should spend working for my client rather than trying to fix all kinds of things with crazy work-around solutions other Adobe customers come up with.

I'm dreaming of the day Premiere Pro is as stable as Photoshop but I guess I will have switched to DaVinci Resolve before that happens.

48 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: Timeline dragging does not show a wireframe of clip position

See attached video. In one of my projects, performance in general is particularly bad (4k media mixed with mp4's in timeline I believe is the problem). But when you select clips and try to move them around in the timeline, the clips remain where they were shown. The clips are being moved, but you can't see them. Definitely a bug.

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Crashes with version 13

Premiere is crashing and freezing lots after the update... anyone else? I used to get crashes maybe once a fortnight, now it's a few times a day!

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 'Reveal in Project' Command not working

After upgraded to the very latest 2018 (April) update of Premiere Pro CC I can't use "Reveal In Project" anymore in Thumbnail view. It works only on list view. I tried several install/uninstall, different pc, cleared cache, new project/old project etc. But nothing happen.

Sometime also project panel search bar greyed out too.

I already updated and still working with 7 different project on this version of premiere, so i can't even go back to previous version.

42 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. So Many Problems with 12.1.1

I haven't had this many issues with Premiere since CS6. This update is simply awful and needs fixing fast!

1. The font issue. Invalid fonts? Should have been fixed with the first complaints months ago.

2. Rendering stalls out and you need to force quit. Re-open and render again - no problem. This shouldn't happen.

3. When opening sequences, sometimes the track are all muted (even though the mute button isn't on). The only fix for this is to solo a track and then un-solo it and it works. But if you open a sequence and export it while tracks are invisibly muted,…

40 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG:: Cursor Disappears on Workspace Change

With consistency, whenever I switch from the Editing to Color workspace, my cursor disappears. I can move the mouse around and select things, but I can't see where the cursor is. I have to close the program and reopen Premiere to see the cursor again.

I'm running Premiere 12.1.1 on Windows 10.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Roll back to previous version

Adobe needs to implement a roll back feature that simplifies rolling back when an update goes wrong like the new one just rolled out. I'm dead in the water, have hours of video to edit, but PP is useless at this point even though I'm paying for something I can not use. At this point I've lost 5 hours or more of editing time that I will never get back and never get paid for and I have no clue as to when Adobe will fix the problems. This is absolutely unacceptable!

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audio waveforms randomly disappearing!

Horrible bug with audio waveforms seemingly randomly disappearing. Seems impossible to get them back, even when rebuilding peak files. Especially annoying on long sequenzes.

Makes audio editing nearly impossible. Please help soon!

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The infamous GPU render Error -1609629695

The bane of many an editor. I encounter this bug at least once a day. If this happens in the middle of a render, the entire thing fails. (Thank Adobe for smart rendering, at least!)
    The best workaround I've been able to come up with, is to ALWAYS render timeline previews. I use cineform, and so the final, smart render, is very fast.

Here is a long forum thread about it. This bug has been a problem for many years: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2171535

This is Unique ID 160 on my Premiere problems spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVJb7kI_ZETLavrplfARgn9gL8HUpvkq6A0jCPxqA3w/edit#gid=1133868629

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. making good omf and aaf perhaps

help me export sound for pro tools

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BUG - 13.0.2 Safe margins disables video output

When you turn on Safe Margins, it disables video and only shows a thin white line over a screen of black. Safe margins are not properly composited over the existing video in the Source or Program monitor. In the sample image attached, the Source monitor shows when safe margins is turned off and the program monitor shows when it is turned on.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Pro shuts off without warning (13.0.1)

After updating to the newest version (13.0.1) it happens once a while, that Premiere Pro shuts off without warning, error message or anything similar. It happens at any time (like playback), it is NOT connected to any heavy processing. It is very annoying. Maybe it happens when it wants to do auto-save but I am not sure about it (but I am sure, that when it happens my last auto save is very long time ago...)

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Totally Unreliable Audio in Nested Sequences

Audio glitches, dropouts, timing errors and missing audio playback in nested sequences where audio clips in original root sequence contain audio effects, fades or crossfades. This appears to have been introduced with 12.1.2 release. Rendering audio makes little or no difference. The only workaround I've found is to export the audio files with the effects and fades, from the root sequence and re-import back into another track in the root sequence, thus eliminating the effects. This is not a satisfactory way of working. Please Adobe, give us reliable audio performance. I spend more of my time trying to figure out…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. the new version crashes very very Fn often.... please fix asap!! I'm soo screwed :-O

I can't get any tech support!
    there should at least be a fall back to the last version to use untill a stable version can be sorted out!

I'm loosing my clients soon!! :-O

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can premiere pro 2018 stop crashing?

I'm working on 3 different 2 minute promos. Today Premiere decided to crash all day every 10 minutes. I can't finish my work because it keeps crashing.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG REPORT: mouse missing

BUG REPORT: mouse missing

Spesso, quando passo dalla modalità "montaggio" o altra a "Grafica" scompare il mouse all'interno di premier e devo riavviare il programma.
    Premiere Pro CC 2019

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base