Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. multiple projects

Steps to Reproduce Bug:

1. Open a Project

2. Open another project

3. Look at your screen

Results:

Multiple projects are open and it is very difficult to understand which project is which. It is much too easy to close the wrong project or affect an asset in the wrong project. Many users complain that the workspaces also change when if this is a workflow you want people to use then the workspace should stay the same throughout. A few suggestions:

1. Let the user disable this feature. It does not make sense for all of your users.

2. Make the highlighted/active project very obvious.…

182 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save for a previous version of Premiere

Ability so save a project for a previous version of Premiere. The same way After Effects does.

73 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers. Sometimes it even goes back to the first frame.

If this also happens to you please tell your story in Adobe Community Forums : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cc-2020-timeline-clips-shifts-after-moving-project-relocating-relinking/m-p/10923880

Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
    Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
    Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with…

64 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG REPORT: CC2019 Dynamic Link to AE broken

Currently, Premiere 2019 will read and play comps dynamically linked from AE that were created prior to the CC2018 version. Comps made in 2018 WILL NOT play (Media pending error) in Premiere CC2019.
    Also, fonts used in MOGRT files are not correct in Premiere CC2019 - and yes, I'm using typekite fonts.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Watch folders for premiere pro

Add a Watch Folder feature, where footage are automatically imported if added to a specific watch folder

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Link Media issues: Videos unexpectedly unlink, insists files are audio

Videos offline, need to be linked/located though the project or files have not changed. Link Media will not link to videos saying they are audio files. Tried dumping all caches, renaming clips folder, reinstalling -- all no-go. Does not matter if MP4 or MOV.

This just cropped up for me. I am going nuts with all the problems that are costing me time and sweat. This Link Media failure is unacceptable, along with the audio issues (tracks not playing, inconsistent playback, need to solo/unsolo and move audio tracks); the Replace Footage failures...

Adobe, this is nuts.

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Metadata display of audio channel names embedded in imported poly WAV files

Most poly WAVs include metadata about track information like kind of mic used, names of characters, etc. E.g. TX, BOOM, MS. This data is unavailable in the metadata display in PP. Would be great to add this to the default metadata options.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. search bar isn't working

Search bar only works every now and again. Can't figure out any reason behind it. very, very frustrating, and impactful of my workflow.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Metadata Display presets don't remember chosen order

The Metadata Display customization could be a little more helpful, mainly having a way for saved settings to remember the order we have placed the metadata columns in. I find that each new project I start (while I can bring up the particular fields I want again), I have to re-order them in my project window each time. Adding order to a saved setting would remove a lot of headache.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Respect opened sequences when changing workspace.

When changing workspace, we loose the way sequences were opened and organized. Have the option to keep sequences the way they are when changing worspaces

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make copying sequences and clips from one project to another less messy

Create a better way to manage clips and folders, so when you copy a sequence from one one project to another, it doesn't create a whole mess of new (duplicate bins) and duplicate multicam sequences.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Color coded Project Tabs

Being able to color code tabs/tab borders when you have multiple Project open, in order to tell which Project's bins apart.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please turn off this forsaken multiple projects ****!

If we wanted to use Avid Pro, we would've switched to it. There's a reason we hate it and use premier instead. Let's not be like Avid. It sucks. Make multiple projects optional. You're killing us, smalls!

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Projet Manager "Unknown Error"

Every time I try to project manage a project, I get the same unknown error. This started a few versions ago. Sometimes if I copy and paste the sequence into a new project it works, but not always. Please fix this bug!

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow consolidation of projects to a single folder location without duplicating any media which already exists at the destination

If media is spread across several folders, allow the 'Collect and copy' function to intelligently consolidate media to a chosen destination folder, without duplicating any media that already exists at the destination.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Trying to use Project Manager to export 6k Braw. but Getting this ERROR! an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Please HELP!

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Project Manager no longer works!!! this is urgent!

Unknown Error occurs when using project manager. After waiting for the files to copy over to a new hard drive, an unkown error message appears and and the folder with the copied project disappears. It is happening consistently.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. shared projects

Create a functioning Shared Project workflow for editors collaborting on shared storage that does NOT include importing new versions of all clips into every project they are used in.

This function must use some sort of master clip file or database that all attached shared projects reference for the shared project workflow to be viable.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it easier to import sequences without duplicated media. Also give an option to link clips already previously ingested into Premiere.

Please make it easier to link identical clips to sequences.

Also there should be an option to manually relink to clips already in the Premiere project file in case of error.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Right click group of selected sequences in Project Panel then choose Project Manager

Scrolling through the tiny window of the Project Manager dialogue box, searching for sequences ending with "Final" and checking their boxes is tedious.

I'd like to select a group of sequences in the Project Panel, right-click and then choose Project Manager to collect only these sequences.

I've often already created a bin for "Final Sequences", so it would be a delight to select these for archiving rather than combing through all the sequences in my project. If I have ten subjects with various edits of each, I easily have more than one hundred sequences.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base