Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the Default audio output for iMac Pro

On my previous iMac and my current MacBook Pro the audio in Premiere and After Effects would switch to headphones when headphones were plugged in and switch back to the speakers when I unplugged, all without having to go up to Audio Hardware in preferences and switching.

Now, on the iMac Pro that is not the case. Each time I plug in headphones, the timeline stops playing and i have to go up to preferences and audio hardware and select external headphones or iMac Pro speakers if I'm unplugging them.

I was on the phone with Apple about this as…

524 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

205 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We anticipate resolving this problem in an upcoming release, and I will update this UserVoice item to “Completed” when the new functionality is fully tested and available.

With newer Apple systems, especially those based on the T2 chipset, many previously singular states of the Built-in audio interface are now exposed as completely different virtual devices by MacOS. One used to be able to plug in a pair of headphones and let the OS re-route the output automatically. Now, this either requires a manual change, or utilizing new frameworks for the same functionality.

Thanks for your feedback, and please stay tuned.

2. Track mixer - Add ability to save mixer states, create presets, and copy effects between slots and tracks

-Save mixer state - either as a preset or open a dialog box to copy it to another sequence

-Create & save presets for the track mixer effects

-Drag/copy track effects to a different slot or separate track.

191 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  40 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to save audio track effect presets.

Ability to save audio track effect presets.

126 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy/Paste effects from Audio Track Mixer tracks

Hi! I have 280 sequences that all need to have added two effects from the Audio Track Mixer-panel, but the effects there are not possible to copy and paste from one sequence to one or multiples, so I now need to create 1 sequence with correct Audio Track Mixer effects, then duplicate it 279 times, then rename all new 280 comps and then paste every one of the original 280 sequences into the new one in order to have an easy Single Band Compressor on Audio Track 2, and Hard Limiter on Master track.

A simple right-click in the option…

98 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FLAC support

I have download a lot of FLAC audio, but I can't use it.

74 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display audio waveforms for nested audio clips

Display audio waveforms for nested audio clips

55 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Audio Nesting

Currently audio will not nest. According to forums this is not a feature. Please enable audio nesting.

52 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. mute source audio button

A simple audio mute button on the source monitor.

It's REALLY time consuming to have to turn the volume down every time I want to scan source footage with audio. If you forget, it blares noise at you and you clients. Ever shoot in a factory or loud crowd or sporting event?

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. random audio layers are muted (without mute button activated) since last 04/2018 update!

I updated Adobe Premiere Pro CC yesterday (April 2018) and started a new project with 3 audio layers. The first and third layers play back the audio normally. The second layer is muted with mute button being disabled. When you click on Solo button it works but then you have to click on all Solo buttons of course. How can I solve this?

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. read LTC from any audio file

within multicamera you can use Audio Timecode to sync, it would be great if you can also use that Audio timecode to read and than change it to this timecode. Often used for e.g. recording with non TC cameras or devices, and sometimes you do not want multicamera, but maybe just that single clip

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Track Mixer Effects Bug

Since the update to 12.1.0 there has been a bug related to audio track effects (I've specifically found it using the multiband compressor), but haven't tried to reproduce with other effects.

Basically, when re-opening premiere again after working on a project with a multiband compressor effect on a track, the effect won't be doing anything. In order to get it to work, I'll have to go into the mixer and toggle the preset to something else like "raise vocals" and then toggle it back to what it originally was (for me, "Broadcast"). Obviously, this is really inconvenient, as I have…

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Losing rendered mulitcam audio

I am losing rendered multicam audio in Premiere Pro every time I restart Premiere. I am running Premiere Pro 2018 12.1.1 on 10.12.6 Sierra, and every time I restart premiere I lose all the rendered audio and waveforms in Premiere Pro with multicam clips, all I see is a red line through the audio, and I have to render them again. This has to be a bug and is incredibly frustrating, especially when working with a significant amount of clips as it is a long render.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Time remapping to include audio synchronisation

Please allow for a clip to be remapped with the linked audio track also synced up to it (ie if you make the video clip 200%, then the audio should also go 200% AND if there's a keyframe from 100-200%, then the audio should adjust accordingly)

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. .mts audio out of sync with video. Please fix. resume support for dolby files.

after updating cc to the latest, my project with .mts video files (Panasonic AVCHD files), the audio is no longer in sync with the video. I have already tried clearing the cache files, .pek files, and .cfa files. completely out of sync. In addition, i tried rendering a short clip and that is out of sync. This is a major problem.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix Audio Dynamics Bug

Fix the audio Dynamics plugin bug that was recently introduced. If an Audio Mixer has a Dynamics plugin, but not audio is currently passing through that track, it's creates a nasty glitching/grinding digital feedback.

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  18 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. AAF/OMFs exported from Premiere 2018 regularly place audio clips out of sync

Since the 2018 update, most of the AAFs and some OMFs I import into ProTools will have delayed audio clips. Usually the clips are in relative sync, but occur several seconds later in the sequence than they should. This is a bug that used to occur before the 2017 update and largely seemed to be fixed, only to return again in 2018. Whatever you changed in 2018, it broke AAF/OMF export again.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. audio hardware

Please add default audio output to match window system audio output devices options.

That will be useful for some users like me. when I switch my audio output devices on windows, PR will use the same device for audio output.

win 10, PR CC2018 v12.0.1

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Audition-style fade handles in Premiere

Audition has FANTASTIC fade handles. I need the same kind of fade handles in Premiere Pro. Thanks.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support export/import of AAFs with embedded media to/from Pro Tools

Premiere Pro is not set up for professional prep and post with a pro sound design team. When exporting AAFs they show up all over the place in protools (and with no automation/key frames). And similarly, when bringing back into premiere, a professional sound mix AAF with embedded media, the program can read the sequence, but not the media. Grrrrr.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix Render & Replace Issue

There is a issue with render & replace for audio in the latest update, It will work if I send the clip to Audition but not directly on the timeline anymore. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere but the issue persists.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base