Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to save audio track effect presets.

Ability to save audio track effect presets.

166 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Audio Nesting

Currently audio will not nest. According to forums this is not a feature. Please enable audio nesting.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audition Remix Added to Premiere Pro

I use the Remix feature in Audition nearly every day, causing me to make the roundtrip from PPro to Audition and back. It's time-consuming. Additionally, if I install the PPro public beta, it breaks the dynamic link to Audition, causing me to have to uninstall PPro, Audition and the beta, then reinstall PPro and Audition to restore the link. If Remix was added to PPro, it would solve both of these problems.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Indeed a very reasonable thing to ask for. We’ll have to look into the interaction model and where to place this inside Premiere Pro, therefore it’s not a “drop-in tech transplant” – as soon as we’ve got something worth discussing or testing, I’ll update the status to this request.

Cheers,
    Patrick

4. Display audio waveforms for nested audio clips

Display audio waveforms for nested audio clips

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mute source audio button

A simple audio mute button on the source monitor.

It's REALLY time consuming to have to turn the volume down every time I want to scan source footage with audio. If you forget, it blares noise at you and you clients. Ever shoot in a factory or loud crowd or sporting event?

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Time remapping to include audio synchronisation

Please allow for a clip to be remapped with the linked audio track also synced up to it (ie if you make the video clip 200%, then the audio should also go 200% AND if there's a keyframe from 100-200%, then the audio should adjust accordingly)

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. random audio layers are muted (without mute button activated) since last 04/2018 update!

I updated Adobe Premiere Pro CC yesterday (April 2018) and started a new project with 3 audio layers. The first and third layers play back the audio normally. The second layer is muted with mute button being disabled. When you click on Solo button it works but then you have to click on all Solo buttons of course. How can I solve this?

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG: Losing rendered mulitcam audio

I am losing rendered multicam audio in Premiere Pro every time I restart Premiere. I am running Premiere Pro 2018 12.1.1 on 10.12.6 Sierra, and every time I restart premiere I lose all the rendered audio and waveforms in Premiere Pro with multicam clips, all I see is a red line through the audio, and I have to render them again. This has to be a bug and is incredibly frustrating, especially when working with a significant amount of clips as it is a long render.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Track Mixer Effects Bug

Since the update to 12.1.0 there has been a bug related to audio track effects (I've specifically found it using the multiband compressor), but haven't tried to reproduce with other effects.

Basically, when re-opening premiere again after working on a project with a multiband compressor effect on a track, the effect won't be doing anything. In order to get it to work, I'll have to go into the mixer and toggle the preset to something else like "raise vocals" and then toggle it back to what it originally was (for me, "Broadcast"). Obviously, this is really inconvenient, as I have…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. .mts audio out of sync with video. Please fix. resume support for dolby files.

after updating cc to the latest, my project with .mts video files (Panasonic AVCHD files), the audio is no longer in sync with the video. I have already tried clearing the cache files, .pek files, and .cfa files. completely out of sync. In addition, i tried rendering a short clip and that is out of sync. This is a major problem.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix Audio Dynamics Bug

Fix the audio Dynamics plugin bug that was recently introduced. If an Audio Mixer has a Dynamics plugin, but not audio is currently passing through that track, it's creates a nasty glitching/grinding digital feedback.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  24 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Solo audio track/s with shortcut

Solo audio track/s with shortcut. It would be good if you could select a clip in the timeline and then using a shortcut (lets say option+S) it then solos that track. I find when editing, it helps to be able to quickly solo tracks so that you can concentrate on individual elements and then unsolo to hear the results. This shortcut could also work with more than one track

This could also work with more than one tra

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. AAF/OMFs exported from Premiere 2018 regularly place audio clips out of sync

Since the 2018 update, most of the AAFs and some OMFs I import into ProTools will have delayed audio clips. Usually the clips are in relative sync, but occur several seconds later in the sequence than they should. This is a bug that used to occur before the 2017 update and largely seemed to be fixed, only to return again in 2018. Whatever you changed in 2018, it broke AAF/OMF export again.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Nested Audio Waveforms Incorrect

In both Premiere 2019 and 2020 waveforms of rendered audio from a nested clip are offset incorrectly in the timeline.

Sometimes they will display correctly immediately after an audio render, but after the first edit (trim, ripple, etc) the waveform is completely wrong. It appears to generated correctly but be offset by a significant amount when displayed.

This makes it impossible to use waveforms on Multicam or Nested clips if I've applied effects/gain to the audio in the nest, therefore requiring rendering.

This was working at the beginning of 2019. I'm not sure when exactly it went wrong. Thanks for…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Quick Button to Switch Audio Hardware

I would like to have a quick way to change audio hardware output. For example I often work with headphones so to not disturb other editors but when a client comes to watch my video I have to switch from headphones to speakers (which can sometimes be slow). So if there could be a quick way to change audio output from within the timeline, that could be very useful.

Sincerely,
    Giovanni Costa

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audition-style fade handles in Premiere

Audition has FANTASTIC fade handles. I need the same kind of fade handles in Premiere Pro. Thanks.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix Render & Replace Issue

There is a issue with render & replace for audio in the latest update, It will work if I send the clip to Audition but not directly on the timeline anymore. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere but the issue persists.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Audio Track Mixer - Save channel settings with all effects.

Save settings (with all effects applied) of an audio track.
    I use a couple of effecst standard. Would be very helpfull to safe presets with many effects at once.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio tracks - the order of them. Make it so users can move the order of tracks

please enable the user to be able to move track order. e.g. to make audio 1 on the A1 track movable onto track A5. A drag and drop to the audio track to move it would be useful.Reason its useful: if A1 is the audio associated with a video that is no longer used as the processed track A5 contains processed version, user wants to the the active tracks all together whilst the unused (muted) tracks are manually moved to bottom of the list. This function could be useful on Video tracks also.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Modify audio channel format for clips in a sequence (stereo to mono/dual mono, dual mono to stereo)

Allow changing of channel format after clips are in a sequence. People often accidentally put dual mono tracks into the edit as stereo; that is never going to change, but fixing the mistake shouldn't be so difficult.

So here's how it should work. I have one or more "stereo" clips in a sequence and they should actually be mono. Let me change the type and number of channels just like I would from the bin. If I change a 1 track stereo clip to a 1 track mono clip, that should be simple enough. If I change a 1 track…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base