Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe should have an option like google docs where two or more people can edit the same file at the same time.

There should an option for multiple people editing one file at the same time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Area type tool in EG

Creating film credits with the legacy title is better than ever because of the area type tool. Such a feature does not exist yet in EG and I would really love if you could add that because without it the rolling credits will be extremely hard to make.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Third Party I/O device support in Premiere beta

Any timeline as to when Adobe will bring back support for third party I/O devices (Blackmagic Ultrastudio Monitor 3G) into the Premiere beta? I can't properly evaluate the beta without it due to needing SDI output.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premiere Pro suddenly crashes when trying to get into the main menu

Not sure if I've posted in the right place. Premiere Pro crashes every time I click anything on the menu at the top like File, Edit etc... The entire program crashes, and I'm not sure what do to. If I click on File, nothing happens and then it crashes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Import WebM

Users can export WebM with fnord shareware. Users cannot import WebM files natively, however, which is the feature request. On behalf of editor, Carleana ♡@carleana_ ^KM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wrong colours with Canon C300 Mark II/III footage

XF-AVC footage from Canon C300 Mark II & Mark III are displayed with weird colours in the Premiere Pro M1 beta. The specs of the footage are: 2048 x 1080 RGB444 (12 bit/225Mbps Intra).

The correct colour is the bottom left clip in the Source monitor.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Webm Format Support

Please add webm support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Open Caption Bugs!

Please fix the mouse disappearing while writing and moving open captions, also there is a bug with adding additional captions and the open caption tab believing there is no more space to add an additional caption.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. captions beta NAVIGATION

(actually, open captions/subtitles...since, ironically, these captions are NOT adaptable to closed captions at present) Clicking on a Caption in the new (beta) timeline should align to the same caption in the Text | Captions window.
    Currently, clicking on a caption in the Text | Captions window will automatically bring the CTI (cursor) to the correct caption in the timeline but it does NOT work the other way. One has to scroll through the entire Captions window to find the current caption (not impossible if one highlight/selects the caption in the timeline but it should really come up without having to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should be resolved. The captioning workflow has now been released in Premiere Pro version 15.0. I encourage you to update.

Learn all about the new captions workflow here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/working-with-captions.ug.html

Learn all about the new captions workflow here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/working-with-captions.ug.html

11. i cant get my tutorial back

I tried clicking the help button and clicking premiere pro in- app tutorials button but nothing came up. I don't know how to get it back. its not fair if I forget how to work things and I cant get the tutorials back. I REFUSE TO GOOGLE ANYTHING. I WANT THE TUTORIALS. please. sorry I yelled I just want the tutorial back. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expressions on text.sourceText in Ae break text input field in PrPro

Making a mogrt and adding expressions in the sourcetext property in Ae (for instance text.sourceText + "." ) will result in the input field being empty in premiere, and uneditable in the Essential Graphics panel.

Tested in Ae 17.5 & Pr 14.5

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hebrew punctuation in open captions do not work correctly

When using open captions in the Hebrew language, the punctuation marks typed at the end of a sentence always appear at the beginning of the sentence.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. bulk slide captions

Better keyboard command/modifiers to bulk slide caption files. For example, take the the completed captions from a 30 minute video, and be able to quickly and accurately edit them down to 10 minutes like with video clips. We cant slide them easily or make razor tool cuts to the caption clips easily. often captions may slip or seemingly disappear.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with Amper Music API

There's this amazing AI music generator called AMPER that you can use online - it sounds really really good - but it would be so cool if it was baked into Premiere. Just like you can get stock videos and music in premiere from Adobe stock, I would love to see basically autogenerated AI music through the premiere interface.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Captions

I believe that captions should not be nested inside an adjustment layer.
    They should either have a dedicated track like Resolve has or simply be considered as a video track like in Avid MC.
    I also think that there should be a global setting (Font, size, positioning) that you can export and share if you have to with other editors. Unfortunately at the moment Premier has the worst captioning than all the other NLEs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Always keep captions visible in the Captions window

When working on captions, deselecting the captions clip in the Timeline (or selecting any other clip) makes all of the captions disappear from the Captions window. An empty Captions window is of zero benefit to editors and is an annoyance since it gives editors the added step of having to re-select the captions clip in the Timeline before they can continue to work on captioning.

My suggested solution is simple. Please always keep captions visible in the Captions window, whether the captions clip is currently selected in the Timeline or not. If the Timeline has 2 or more captions clips,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Productions - Project Locked After Crash

The Productions panel says a project is locked after I was working on it and Premiere experienced a random crash. I'm editing a half-hour program with 10 TB of footage, so I love being able to split up my project files with Premiere Productions to reduce the overall amount of crashes. However, this bug is pretty annoying when it says a project is locked because "zack" is working on it. I'm Zack, and I'd love to be working on it, but can't because it's locked.

Specs:
    Premiere Pro: 14.3
    Mac Pro (2019)
    16 Cores, 96 GB ram, Radeon Pro Vega…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug: AE mogrt with responsive design time does not work as expected in PPro.

I am using AE 17.1.1, and PPro 14.3.0 build 38, Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362 buld 18362. I created a mogrt in AE with a protected area on the beginning and ending of the mogrt. In Premiere Pro, when I used the selection tool, the mogrt would not lengthen,and if shortened, the ending protected area is chopped off. Note that the "reset duration" item on the "graphics" menu is greyed out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks to great information from users, we were able to nab what appeared to be the true root of the issue, a problem with the timing getting wiped from the project if no explicit interaction had been made with the timeline (like muting or unmuting a track).

If you head over to the Creative Cloud Desktop App and navigate to the Beta Apps section, you can download the Beta version of Premiere Pro (any version after 14.6 × 46) and the fix should be in!

Please let me know if the issues still occur for you, though. We want to put this one away for good, and are hopeful this time. Those zombie bugs are wild though!

The Reset Duration option is still available if needed as well.

Cheers,
    Dacia

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base