Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12647 results found

1. Upgrading to Ventura causing bug issues. Small but annoying.

After upgrading to Ventura OS, the "go to next marker" with markers in clips on the timeline stopped functioning. Also placing the pointer on a clip on the timeline, an info box would pop up, displaying the clip name and duration. That's also stopped functioning. These might be small things, but it's slowing my workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Nest to the Source resolution of the clip or Sequence resolution choice

I don't know about the rest of the editing community, but when I NEST, in 90% of the cases I am going into nested comp, and changing the resolution to the clip's source resolution. I find it more useful because warp stabilizer and noise reduction work better on full res clips.

I am proposing that ADOBE gives us option when NESTING to NEST into Sequence resolution or in Clip's resolution.
    This will be a time saver and very usefull update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Possibility to add clickable links inside MOGRTs on Essential Graphics

I would love to be able to add clickable links inside MOGRTs on the Essential Graphics panel, so editors can click on them for extra info if needed. Currently, it doesn't allow you to copy and paste either.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. how do sharing files in pc

This software typically offers amazing features that set it apart from similar apps in its category. These consist of https://sites.google.com/view/xender-app-for-pc You can quickly transfer files thanks to it You can quickly share these files with this application. https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html The maximum speed is 40 Mb/s. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.xender&hl=en_IN&gl=US

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ascept Ratio Issues with H.264-SDI Codecs Recorded in Blackmagicdesign Hyperdeck Studio

The Hyperdeck Studio Pro, released by Blackmagicdesign, has H.264 - SDI recording.

H.264 - High (Mid/Low) has a 4:2:0 chroma sampling file, and H.264 - SDI has a 4:2:2 chroma sampling file.

There may be some differences between the two settings, but the H.264 codec is the same.

By the way, there is no problem when importing H.264 High file, but when importing H.264 SDI file, Ascept Ratio imports 1.0075 strangely.

I thought it might be a problem with the file, so I imported it to Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Fusion Studio, and it has the same Ascept Ratio…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A text or email notification once your export is completed.

We’ve all been there; setting ballpark-timers on your phone while you step away, roughly guessing just how long your export would actually take.

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some notification premiere sent you or others to announce a finished export? It could be a text, an email, a phone app ping… anything so we can stop double-triple checking the computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. healthcaresblog

Bruce Lee Diet – Bruce Lee was continually experimenting on himself and seeing what functioned for his body. There was cardio, weight training, martial methods, teaching as training, nutrition from diet to supplements, meditation, and reading books. Frequently Bruce would be found doing several things at once, such as stretching and reading, using his time professionally.

Bruce’s diet varied, but he reliably drank protein shakes and juices from their commercial-grade juicer, an unusual household appliance in the 60s. Bruce Lee traveled on many diets, including one with organ meats, because of their high mineral content. In addition, he drank tea…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Exporting MXF creates improper timecode in 2023 PrPro

Exporting MXF files- PrPro creates a different timecode from the timeline for the start time of the file and also changes from DF to NDF timecode.

No other options on export are checked to change start time, metadata, etc - but it is repeatable on every sequence.

Exporting from 2022 works just fine (and always has).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While watching the premiere pro video on the edit screen, there is sound, but after rendering, there is no sound in some parts

While watching the premiere pro video on the edit screen, there is sound, but after rendering, there is no sound in some parts how am i solve this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. AV1 codec export

Hello, when are you going to put the AV1 codec to export in AME.
    That codec has a lot of compatibility on mobile devices... I would really like that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete Preset doesn't work

I have some previously created presets, and when I try to delete them, they still appear in the list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Use Apple Neural Engine for Speech-to-text in Premiere Pro

If the neural model can be run on the ANE, it would be much much faster than the CPU.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. M1 max exporting glitches and problems

My m1 max experiences glitches in every single export. My source footage is h.265 and i'm trying to export out h.265. this has been ongoing and the adobe staff has done nothing to be helpful. Fergus Hammond confirmed that he has recreated the problem on his end in june of 2022 before abandon the topic without providing any help or solutions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug: Dragging folder directly into bins is only importing some not all files

I have several folders of 30 or more shots and if I import them by dragging the folder into a bin, only 4 shots will import with the folder. The only thing they have uncommon is they are .mp4 but there are other .mp4s that do not import too. If I select them all and drag them into a bin I create they will all import at the same time, just not if I drag in the folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Golf Ball Tracking Feature

It is cumbersome to make a line trace following an object. It would be very valuable to track an object and interpolate a ball flight path. There are softwares out there and I just purchased one for $90 but I am a bit disappointed with it, I think Adobe could do it much better. In the attached, I had to manually trace the ball and it would not easily allow me to further track it. If you look closely, the ball keeps going past the trace line. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Check box for VR Properties in Create New Sequence in Import tab

Creating new sequence from the Import tab sourcing 2:1 clips adds unintended VR properties. Check box to enable VR or not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Link playhead between the timeline and the playhead of the Preview panel on the Export tab

Hi,

Can we have a way to link the playhead of Program Monitor with the playhead of the Preview panel on the Export tab?

It is very convenient to be able to see what we are exporting in the Export Panel. Right now, if I want to export just a few shots in my timeline, the export panel shows me the 1st frame of my sequence.

We had that in the old export window, so I don't know if it's bug or if there is an option that needs to be enable.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Windows/Text does NOT bring up anything and does NOT put a check next to Text

In Window/Workspaces/Learning, the transcription options do not show up when clicking on Windows/Text menu. A check never shows up next to Text either. I even chose All Panels and still the same result as in the Learning Workspace.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Optimise Premiere for Sony FX6 cameras

Versions 22 (and now 23) struggles badly with footage from Sony FX6 camera. There are constant errors retrieving frames and frame substitution recursion. [see frame grab] This is on Mac Studio M1 Max, 32gb RAM, 2tb internal drive running Monterey 12.6. Premiere will hang for up to 15 seconds before playing or renewing the frame (eg after a small Lumetri adjustment or adjustment in the Motion tab and lots more). This is not something that happens in Davinci Resolve when I edit in that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug in Loudness Normalization export effect for multichannel audio

If you apply Loudness Normalization to multichannel audio (I tried 5.1 + 2.0), every even-numbered channel ends up being entirely muted. This effectively renders this feature useless.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base