Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. multicam monitor shows only crops and not the full frame

I use multicam in Premiere Pro 14.8.0
    In the Program window, when it is set to multicam mode, I can see a small version of every camera on the left half and the currently selected camera on the right half.
    My problem is: the small versions on the left side do not show the full frame - I see only crops. Those crops represent the center of the image. The content has 1:1 the size of the big full frame on the right half. It is just cropped and not zoomed.
    Wouldn't it be useful to see the full frames,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Project manager won't collect files anymore

The "unknown error" bug keeps popping up for a couple of years now. I've failed to collect files ever since, no matter the setup or version I'm using, nor size or complexity of the project. Suggested workarounds are impractical and very time consuming. It seems like a simple bug that stops a basic function used in most post pipelines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 14.8 trim backward-forward keyboard shortcuts not working bug

I'm noticing that the Trim Backward ans Forward keyboard shortcuts are not working anymore, approximately since the time I updated to 14.8.

The key still are assigned the "Trim Backward" or "Forward" commands, but nothing happens when pressing. However, the on-screen button work normally. But this way takes longer of course. I would like to get my shortcuts back.

Anyone else have this problem? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

My OS is 10.15.7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I cannot open a saved project

I cannot import a saved video. It's a few minutes long video saved on Adobe premiere pro last week and I cannot find a way to open and view it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exporting is impossible on RTX 3070

Ive tried all kinda of approach to it. Updated all my drivers, tried different drivers, tried different versions of premiere and they all come to the same thing: either random black screens on PROGRAM window when Im editing - which force me to restart the software or even restart the computer.
    I
    ve been following my computer stats and what I found it a problem on how the engine is managing memory. As soon as my vram is 90% taken, it just fails. Im editing a7III footage and getting this kinda of error all the time. Not acceptable for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug Report

Program freezes upon opening any and all files. I have attempted restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Please fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug Report

Program freezes upon opening any and all files. I have attempted restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Please fix

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG Nested text graphics and video jumping places

When I nest multiple text graphics or even video clips they from time to time jump off of their intended placement when in preview playback AND render.
    If I then go into the nested sequence, play it from there (everything is in place then) and go back into project view everything goes back into correct order, but after a while the same thing will happen again. Strangely, that only happens on that specific nest assembly and not always, everywhere.
    (Happened more than on one project)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 keyboard shortcut to disable all tracks in Track Selector

1 keyboard shortcut to disable all tracks (video and audio ) in Track Selector regardless of the state of any of the tracks.

1 keyboard shortcut to enable all tracks (video and audio ) in Track Selector, regardless of the state of any of the tracks.

Now you have an enable / disable videotracks shortcut and an enable/disable audiotracks shortcut.
    If V1 and A1 and A2 are selected, I have to press once on enable/disable all video tracks. And press once on enable/disable all audio tracks.

But if V2 and A3 and A4 are selected, I have to press twice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 keyboard shortcut to disable all tracks in Track Selector

1 keyboard shortcut to disable all tracks (video and audio ) in Track Selector regardless of the state of any of the tracks.

1 keyboard shortcut to enable all tracks (video and audio ) in Track Selector, regardless of the state of any of the tracks.

Now you have an enable / disable videotracks shortcut and an enable/disable audiotracks shortcut.
    If V1 and A1 and A2 are selected, I have to press once on enable/disable all video tracks. And press once on enable/disable all audio tracks.

But if V2 and A3 and A4 are selected, I have to press twice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Shift + drag over a series of tracks in the Track Selector to select tracks

The Track Selector really needs an update to improve functionality and speed. Like Shift + drag over a series of tracks in the Track Selector to enable / disable tracks.
    At the moment you need to go and press on every Track Selection Button (V1 , V2, V3 / A1, A2 , A3 etc) to enable / disable.
    With this new function, you can just press on one Track Selection Button and drag over other tracks to enable / disable. So much faster (AVID has this). In my workflow in AVID, I deselect all tracks with one button (another feature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. please make it possible for scaling information to transfer from proxies to native media when native media is connected after the fact

please make it possible for scaling information to transfer from proxies to native media when native media is connected after the fact. most shoots have quick turn around and additionally are now happening remotely - editing begins with proxies in many cases, not just because they are easier for the computer to handle but because the editor does not have access to the raw media, meaning raw media gets linked to proxies later. however, none of the scaling information applied to the proxies currently transfers to the raw media, when the raw media is linked to the proxies after editing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. proxy file audio bug

When I switch to the proxy,the audio will play for 2 sec and it will disappear.I use the asio4all for the audio driver.I also tried to reset the audio input to "no input"in MME ,but it didn't worked either.

win10
    pr 2020 14.3.0(內部檔案38)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. drag and drop file for importing has been taken off - this is going backwards

please add drag and drop - this is an important feature for quick editing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enable Video Scrubbing in the Touch Bar on Macbooks

It would be nice to be able to scrub through the video/timeline in the Touch Bar on Premiere Pro, being able to adjust the view/zoom by pinching or similar.

My work in Social Media/Broadcast often involves moving/altering items on the timeline frame by frame - and the ability to do this while using my finger to scrub through the timeline would be a lifesaver! Apple has the ability in Final Cut Pro and it works great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Beta 14.9 media managed projects bug

I just media managed one sequence from within a project - which it did OK but it also copied 2x 13GB proxy files that were not part of that sequence (pretty sure they weren't even part of that project - but they were used in the enclosing Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatic cutting voiceover based on silence

When doing a voiceover we need to allign the audio with video. A feature that automatically cut's the audio based on silence would save us a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. QT Gamma Compensation LUT bug in newest M1 Beta

Whenever I try to apply the compensation LUT, it turns the whole video black. I can apply any other LUT just fine. But that one LUT just bugs out the whole video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Exporting DNx mov - colour space issue

When exporting DNx formats in an mov wrapper out of Premiere, the resulting media file's colour space is heavily altered. Most noticeably, the black levels are very elevated resulting in a washed out look. These exports are unusable.
    We've found a workaround consisting of applying the 'Legal to Full Range' effect to the clip in the timeline before exporting. While this workaround results in an export with the intended colour space, it's not ideal and presents an opportunity for more errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: Incorrect timecode cue on audio only clips

When cueing an audio source by entering a timecode into the source timecode display, the audio only clip cues and displays the code entered. However, if you mark an in point, move the playhead off the in point and select go to in point it is in fact one frame off and now displays the timecode portion correctly.
    This is happening with a 24fps wav file as a source.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base